Old 3rd July 2005, 22:15   #1
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Pissing the locals off

Do you ever go somewhere, into an organization or meeting or whatever for something specific, and you act as the counter to that place just to piss off the people there for the hell of it?

I've went to the Corvette Museum down in Bowling Green two times and each time I've worn my Ford Racing hat...Surprisingly, I havn't gotten any threatening stares either time...

But back when I was a bit of a Mopar butt-buddy (Growing into a Ford guy), I went into the local Bill Collins Ford dealership with my dad to look at some of the cars they have on display there, I was wearing my Dodge Motorsports hat (Unintentionally in this case ), and I got a few odd stares from some of the employees...

And recently, I attended my older cousin's high school graduation ceremony, and I had this giddy feeling of telling everybody there that their school sucked and mine was better (My cousin goes to a different schools, and our schools were rivals in the HS basketball finals for state)...I never did do that, though...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2005, 22:39   #2
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Wear this to a tittie bar and see what happens:

ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2005, 22:46   #3
White Raven
Little Winged One

BAHAHAHA
Awesome.

just as feathery as ever | portfolio | a poignant quote
White Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2005, 22:50   #4
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

On my first day at my new job, I told some coworkers that I had applied at the rival lab, they gave me grief of course
ShyShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2005, 22:51   #5
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
tshirthell.com might be getting some of my money next year when I turn 18...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2005, 23:55   #6
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

I spend more money there than I do on crack.
Rock and ass!

ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2005, 23:57   #7
Kieran Walker

I used to wear a Domino's hat when I was working at Pizza Hut. My boss threatened to kick me in the nuts if she saw me in it again.
Kieran Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2005, 21:33   #8
Print
Forum King

Your boss is either really cool or really scary...
Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions