Old 3rd December 2011, 16:02   #1
scheve

whmsonic cpanel problems

greatings.

i have a couple problems with the following shoutcast.

i just bougt a year license from whmsonic. and instal it on my centOS system with the cpanel 11.

and in first look it whas kinda work verry well but after the options they suggestet on there site it whas look horrible. alot of things totaly not work or bad work. kick and drops on radios etc.

i wonder if some on got same problems on it? and also arre those guys realy stil bizzy on that scripts becouse later i saw last new reaction of 2010. forums arre off.

out of it
do some on know any fixes for this? or suggestion how i could fix the problems couse i am bit new on centOS and cpanel at same time. meby a other cpanel shoutcast plugin that bit works same as whm sonic.

already big thnx for the reading and hope for some answers where i am searching for couple days in google.

gr
scheve
scheve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2011, 15:53   #2
scheve

whmsonic cpanel problems

i got many problems with whmsonic cpanel.

with points on the advertise lcd streaming. the login. the updating systems. even there support is no where to find.

i wonder if some one also got problems or meby got some suggestions for a other plugin than whmsonic.

and it works bit same.

hope to hear some anwsers google whas bring me alot of iritations.

gr
scheve
scheve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2012, 14:50   #3
forumtalk

Send a message via Skype™ to forumtalk
what exactly issues you have with whmsonic ,

there are other shoutcast manage panel such as centovacast and cast-control both superb than whmsonic

Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Wowza Media Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
forumtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Discussions