Old 3rd April 2004, 04:21   #1
dlinkwit27
has no CT
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to dlinkwit27 Send a message via AIM to dlinkwit27 Send a message via Yahoo to dlinkwit27
If....

If you had a clone, and had sex with it, would that be incest or masturbation?
dlinkwit27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 04:25   #2
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Well, you're sure not of the Catholic religion now!

ROFL!

*cough*

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 05:25   #3
s1138
Alumni?

Send a message via ICQ to s1138 Send a message via AIM to s1138 Send a message via Yahoo to s1138
i dont want to stick my penis up my butt...
now if it was a clone that was altered to be a female....

s1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 05:27   #4
electricmime
Major Dude

hmm, but would you make a hot girl?

There is no reset button on life... but the graphics kick ass
electricmime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 06:35   #5
[x]x

magic, electricmime. magic.
[x]x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 08:28   #6
Loveless

It would be neither. "Cloning" is merely the production of a genetically identical and physically similar human being. It's a form of a process that's been around for decades. Philosophically and physically it would be exactly like being an in vitro twin and then doing your in vitro twin.

You are expressing the misconception most people hold, not that the clone is a 1:1 reproduction of your soul, but that you somehow possess and maintain a superior relation to the clone - that all aspects of the clone can be related to you.

So succintly, what is going on is that you are getting yourself off physically by ass-raping your clone as well as mentally by confirming sexually your superiority to your duplicate (your replacement, perhaps?) while simultaneously allowing for your own potential failures as an extension of the unnatural circumstance of the original to clone relationship. By this last bit I mean both the doubts sparked by such direct reproduction which can be compared to forms of incest, as well as the doubts that could arise from an identical clone achieving greater success than you, the original.

Yeah. What the fuck ever.

WOT NO FANNY PACKS? (. .)
----------------------w-O-w-----------
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 08:39   #7
randman
Ol' Dirty Loser
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to randman Send a message via AIM to randman Send a message via Yahoo to randman
I don't have a clue, but I can hardly wait for Bilbo's response.

I see no stinking sig! Do you see a stinking sig?
randman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 08:47   #8
ryan
not fucked, not quite.
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to ryan
It will be something involving a furry foot fetish, no doubt.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 10:19   #9
xzxzzx
Forum King

Let's say my "clone" was somehow altered to be female, and I had sex with her, and impregnated her. Wouldn't our offspring be identical to ourselves?

Freedom of speech is the basic freedom of humanity. When you've lost that, you've lost everything.
1\/\/4y 34|<$p4y 1gp4y 33714y, 0d4y 0uy4y? | Roses are #FF0000; Violets are #0000FF; chown -R ${YOU} ~/base
The DMCA. It really is that bad. : Count for your life.
xzxzzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 10:24   #10
MaDCaT75
Banned

I'd fuck myself all the time
MaDCaT75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 16:32   #11
griffinn
Court Jester
(Forum King)

Send a message via ICQ to griffinn
Quote:
Originally posted by MaDCaT75
I'd fuck myself all the time
If you ever run for president, this remark will come back and haunt you.

The smiley slot machine! | Quotable Blog
griffinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 18:09   #12
LollipopLustKil
Insomniac
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to LollipopLustKil
Except for one thing dlinkwit, it's a dude. Why fuck a dude at all, or even think of it?

Scotty Doesn't Know
LollipopLustKil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 20:21   #13
Nimelennar
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Nimelennar
Quote:
Originally posted by xzxzzx
Let's say my "clone" was somehow altered to be female, and I had sex with her, and impregnated her. Wouldn't our offspring be identical to ourselves?
Not necessarily... There would be overlaps between some of your genetic material (some of it would appear twice, other parts wouldn't appear at all.
Net result: S/He'd probably have a few recessive traits that you have, brought forward as the dominant part currently in you was left out.

The world is made of conflicts: good and evil, order and chaos, light and dark, hot and cold. All are essential to life. None can prevail for any length of time, or life will fail. In the end, the best any can hope for is balance.
Nimelennar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 21:06   #14
White Raven
Little Winged One

I've had several weird-ass dreams where I've made out with myself... It was kinda fun, actually. ... ... Uh...

just as feathery as ever | portfolio | a poignant quote
White Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 21:21   #15
Bilbo Baggins
Wind Chime of the Apocalypse

I can do it to myself anyway, no ribs removed.
Bilbo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2004, 23:15   #16
xzxzzx
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Nimelennar
Not necessarily... There would be overlaps between some of your genetic material (some of it would appear twice, other parts wouldn't appear at all.
Net result: S/He'd probably have a few recessive traits that you have, brought forward as the dominant part currently in you was left out.
... I don't think so. But then, I'm not a geneticist.

Freedom of speech is the basic freedom of humanity. When you've lost that, you've lost everything.
1\/\/4y 34|<$p4y 1gp4y 33714y, 0d4y 0uy4y? | Roses are #FF0000; Violets are #0000FF; chown -R ${YOU} ~/base
Old 3rd April 2004, 23:38   #17
MaDCaT75
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by griffinn
If you ever run for president, this remark will come back and haunt you.
Old 3rd April 2004, 23:54   #18
cyu
Major Dude

Send a message via AIM to cyu Send a message via Yahoo to cyu
Quote:
Originally posted by Nimelennar
AKA. He/she will look like this:
[img]http://ssfuturama.wz*****info/nations/persons/threehand.jpg[/img]
cyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2004, 00:04   #19
Germ
rules all things

Could you pick something any smaller? Perhaps a picture made entirely of ONE FUCKING PIXEL?!#^%@
Germ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2004, 00:06   #20
horse-fly
Account Closed

another sex deprived member started a thread.... oh god...
horse-fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2004, 00:11   #21
MaDCaT75
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Horse-Fly
another sex deprived member started a thread.... oh god...
Ahahahhaha
Old 4th April 2004, 04:26   #22
Fickle
Butterknife of Justice
(Forum King)

Cloning is wrong and procreation should be banned because if Preists, the purest salt of the Earth, can't have sex, than neither can we.

Go read a book without pictures
pabook? | Look, a blog! | Buy Stuff I Wrote
Fickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2004, 09:26   #23
Mrs_Mia_Wallace
has a crush on Bilbo
(Forum Queen)

Location: Switzerland Posts: The starting points at a racetrack.
First of all, if you were cloned now, you clone would be about 20 years younger than you (not referring to randman now ) so in any case, it would be having sex with a minor until you will be about 40...

Nimelennar - I don't think so either because the clone would only have your DNA and given that there are no errors while injecting it into the egg cell, there will be the same traits developing since the dominant things will stay dominant etc...just like identical twins.
The only differences in appearance could come from outside influences just like the way the embryo lies in the womb which is significant for the body development as well.

I would call it incest since it's a sexual relationship with a (very) close relative, because of the identical set of DNA.

Mia
Mrs_Mia_Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2004, 11:21   #24
xzxzzx
Forum King

Mia: Let's assume you were cloned as a baby.

Ignoring mutation, which only accounts for a very small part of genetic change, your clone and your child would be identical. The two sets of genes would mix, and you'd have your same genetic material again. You can't take two recessive, identical genes and come up with something different, you have to have both sets of recessive genes.

Old 4th April 2004, 14:19   #25
Mrs_Mia_Wallace
has a crush on Bilbo
(Forum Queen)

Location: Switzerland Posts: The starting points at a racetrack.
Quote:
By xzxzzx
The two sets of genes would mix, and you'd have your same genetic material again.
What 2 sets of genes? I thought the common procedure to clone mammals was to empty out an egg cell of its genetic material (which is only haploid as any reproductive cell) in the nucleus and put the DNA of a body cell of that person you want to clone in it (which is diploid - already has the doubled set of DNA - this is one of the problems for the process of cloning) so there is no fusing of DNA necessary, if you didn't clear out the egg cell first and only inserted the DNA you would have a trisomic individual which is lethal.
This would ensure that there would be exactly the same set of DNA in the clone - except the mitochondrial DNA maybe if the egg is taken from another donor just like it was the case with Dolly, the nucleus DNA will be exactly the same set as from the person it was taken from.

Mia
Mrs_Mia_Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2004, 21:45   #26
Nimelennar
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Nimelennar
He's talking about having a child with your genetically identical (altered to be of the opposite sex) clone. By your logic, if any two people were to have multiple kids, the kids would all have the same DNA, because half of each would come from the parent.
HALF of the father's genetic material goes to the child, and HALF of the mother's. It doesn't necessarily have to be the same half, or mutually exclusive halves. If there were any overlap, any recessive traits in that overlap would become dominant ones.

The world is made of conflicts: good and evil, order and chaos, light and dark, hot and cold. All are essential to life. None can prevail for any length of time, or life will fail. In the end, the best any can hope for is balance.
Nimelennar is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions