Old 21st September 2000, 05:46   #1
WolfieD

God. This will be one topic that I've been meaning to write for a long time. This is my way of telling all of you how life sucks. This is a post for people to bitch about their day, at work, at school, anywhere.

Here we go....

Ok. School is a bitch, 4 more gloriful years left. Get up at 6:30, catch the bus, and listen to my english teacher say "mmhmm" every 5 seconds when a persons talking. i cant sleep, cuz if i do, i get a "bad participation grade" and people yell at me. then after going thru my hellish day, i get to do football shit. wow, a wet field! mud up to our ankels! hell, why dont we go to the other field, coach? "No, practice here, but first do exorcises. So we sit and lay down in this shit, wet cold smelly shit, and get absolutly covered in mud. then when my knee gives out after having 6 people lay on it for a minute, the coach tells me to finish running sprints for the next 30 mins before i go to the trainer. what a fucking bitch. then she tells me to "hang in there" and gives me about 6 ice cubes in a paper bag. even tho its twice its normal size, black and blue, and still getting larger, she tells me to "suck it up" and try to finish practice. am i the only bright person in the god fersaken sports program? so after running, i go to the doctor, and he tells me that i fractured the patella, (kneecap), and that it wouldnt have happened if i had kept off it for the rest of the practice. so i get it xrayed, a 2 hour "convienence" to my cluttered schedule, and now have 3 hours of homework to do in 20 mins. so im outta FB for 2 months, then i have to wear a brace for 3 or 4 months, and still on top of that i have to hand in homework. homework that i did like last year, and because of that, already know how to make fucking "box and whisker" plots and "histograms" and if i dont finish this, my average gets "nudged" down to a low C. fuck, i hate my life. im gonna get an online journal soon just to bitch about how unfair life is.

sigh

back to work.

------------------
WolfieD - Brainwashing the youth of America since 1985
www.WolfieD.cjb.net - Go there or I'll torch your house.
Old 21st September 2000, 06:21   #2
the real Slade

Send a message via ICQ to the real Slade
big replys in this posting but im quite happy
with my life atm because schools over for ever and now i get more work hours at $12.50 p/h and im loving it.... watching friends get drunk and stoned is the life

the real Slade
[img]http://smilecwm.***********/ut1/globwhore.gif[/img]
you know the usual thing ( you know im real cuz my name says so )
the real Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2000, 06:45   #3
ReDVsion
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to ReDVsion Send a message via AIM to ReDVsion Send a message via Yahoo to ReDVsion
I know how much you would have wanted to say "fuck off" to your coach, but I know what kind of side-effects that can have. I can't help ya out. It's really too bad we can't just say "I FUCKING QUIT! PISS OFF!" to any number of things. I dunno... Maybe it WOULD work, it's just nobody actually has tried it. Maybe eventually I'll snap, and I can tell you all about it. Until then, just stay on the bitchlist. It's probably the only release you'll get.
ReDVsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2000, 06:51   #4
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Send a message via ICQ to Xerxes
If you do say that... just make sure your coach isn't bobby knight in a temp job at a high school
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2000, 17:59   #5
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Bobby Knight.......LMAO!
My football coach was exactly like that, Wolf. The worse the weather, the more he'd work us. Once during a blizzard he had us(in full pads) running with snow shovels, shoveling the entire campus for hours after school. Not only was it grueling, it was humiliating (picture it).
Happy times!
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2000, 20:30   #6
Flynnz
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Flynnz Send a message via AIM to Flynnz Send a message via Yahoo to Flynnz
Isn't exactly about my life (I wouldn't say it's that horrible), but it is a bitch.

WHY THE FUCK IS WINAMP.COM'S STUPID UBB FORUM SO FUCKING FUCKED UP!?!?! ARRGGGHHH!!!

*sigh*

Seriously.. this is the worst forum I've ever seen. Examples: The [email] code doesn't work; the [u] code doesn't work; there's no preview.

Bah. Guess it's not that big of a deal.. just felt like complaining.
Flynnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2000, 20:50   #7
ReDVsion
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to ReDVsion Send a message via AIM to ReDVsion Send a message via Yahoo to ReDVsion
hey, you've got your codes wrong. When you type a msg, click the link on *UBB Code is ON on the left side of the message.

it's [ email ] (minus the spaces) not [email] & there is no [u] code

The only probs i've had with this forum are a few assholes (tho' less than on sonique) and sometimes it gives me a flow control bitch.
Old 21st September 2000, 21:53   #8
Winsane
Moderator Alumni

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Flynnz:
Seriously.. this is the worst forum I've ever seen.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I take it you haven't seen Sonique's forum.
I've only tried or seen a few forums (Monkey's Audio, Shibatch's, Innover's, Norton Registry Tracker's, ModPlug's, Sonique's, EAC's, a couple emulation-related ones), but Winamp's is the best I've seen so far.
Winsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2000, 08:00   #9
Flynnz
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Flynnz Send a message via AIM to Flynnz Send a message via Yahoo to Flynnz
There is a [email] UBB code, so.. nyah! It's the same as the [url] code, but.. obviously.. for email addresses. I've used it on other UBB forums. Same with [b]. (That's bold of course.)

I was kinda exaggerating about the "worst forum I've ever seen" part.. those are the only three things that bother me really.
Flynnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2000, 15:18   #10
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Send a message via ICQ to Xerxes
One of the reasons I left Newport Harbor High for home school was an especcially
cruel incident where the PE coach made us
run up and down all of the stairs of the
stadium DURING one of the big wildfires we
get down here. By the time I was finished I was hacking and coughing and my hair was covered in ash.

Cruel and Unusual...

Xerxes
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2000, 15:47   #11
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Xerxes wins the "Attention Span" award for his uncanny ability to return to the original topic
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2000, 19:45   #12
RJ

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ReDVsion:
I know how much you would have wanted to say "fuck off" to your coach, but I know what kind of side-effects that can have. I can't help ya out. It's really too bad we can't just say "I FUCKING QUIT! PISS OFF!" to any number of things. I dunno... Maybe it WOULD work, it's just nobody actually has tried it... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This reminds me of a move that I saw called "Office Space" If you haven't seen it I recommend it. It was pretty funny.
RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2000, 20:12   #13
KambeStad

This is why I opted not to play sports. Nothing against it of course (except for all your execptions), but I'd just rather not work my ass off just to be 'part of the team.' Rather not have injurys, people yelling in my face, injurys, never liked long practices, injurys....

I did play soccer, but all I really did was sit on the field and play with the grass. That pissed the coaches off.

------------------
"Many are cold, but few are frozen."
KambeStad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2000, 22:18   #14
RADAR

AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!!!
I just had a long ass written essay with my views on this subject and the moron next to me who is moving unplugs my computer instead of his.
GGGRRRRR!!

ok..breath......deep...breaths
maybe I should be writting this elsewhere and cutting and pasting.
anyway I will attempt to rewrite it in a little bit.
RADAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2000, 22:34   #15
ReDVsion
Major Dude

Oh, right you're in school. HAHA! I get the week off for chilean independance.

Just remember that he un-plugged your comp. That way you can retalate later when he's writing a BIG important essay or somethin'.

Please re-write it. I like long essays.
Old 22nd September 2000, 22:42   #16
RADAR

actually I am at work....graduated from college 2 years ago.
and in all of my rage..uhhh I think I posted this in the wrong post.
dont I feel like an ass.
DOH!
RADAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2000, 22:56   #17
RJ

I'm at work also, but all I am doing is watching movies for the next 2 hours. Then I get to go home and do the same again.

Man, I love this job.
RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2000, 17:10   #18
iomegajaz
Balled and Chained
Alumni

GOD DAMN! How many times can a person misspell the same word in a single post?

The word is "injuries" GOD DAMNIT.

Oh shut up, this is the Bitchlist is it not? I thought so. Bite me.

Cheers,
bitchjaz

------------------
http://iomegajaz.cjb.net
WSDskins
iomegajaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist