Old 28th September 2000, 22:58   #1
RADAR

Oh man have I got a bitch....I am sitting here waiting for the Head Cheese to come around and pull me into the corner office and tell me what the "executive committee" has decided my annual raise and bonus will be. I really hate to bitch about the money but this is the proper place for bitching so I have to let it out somewhere. I try to go from cubicle to cubicle to see what other people are thinking and they look like they are deer caught in the headlights of an oncomming car. No talkie-talkie.
I CANT STAND THE WAIT ANYMORE!!!! Just let me know how much I am fucked and I will lube on up and bend over.
Cant breathe, vision blurred, need stiff drink.
It is really lame to sit and work for a large company that shafts you on pay, hoping that one day you will get the attention and credit you deserve and you might just make it somewhere. Why dont I get another job? Good question. I like the people that I work with for one. All of my friends are at other places and they do nothing but bitch about the people that work with them...so at least I am in the crapper with some good company. I also think that this place can give me the experience I need to continue on in this profession, seeing as how I am just out of school (2 yrs ago)I really need something like that.
ahhhhh..ok. just needed to vent a bit.
Waiting not so patiently,
RADAR

RADAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2000, 23:00   #2
pukkaboy
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to pukkaboy
OK

------------------
You see, my brother made it in life, he sells windmills to minature golf courses.
But i'm just pushing buttons like a freakin chimpanzee.
I wanna dance.
I'm gonna be a dancer.
Nothings gonna stop me.

[This message has been edited by pukkaboy (edited September 28, 2000).]
pukkaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2000, 01:53   #3
ReDVsion
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to ReDVsion Send a message via AIM to ReDVsion Send a message via Yahoo to ReDVsion
Here's a recommendation - Expect to get jack shit. That way you won't really be too disappointed.

This is a good idea for all things - Go to a movie, determine in your mind beforehand that the movie will suck ass. You'll have a much better moviegoing experience that way.
ReDVsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2000, 02:24   #4
RADAR

true Red, I hear you....
I am starting to think of different approaches as well...maybe I will go in and sit in their chair putting my feet on the desk. then hack up a big 'ole chew spit into one of the desk drawers. Then I'll say "this is how it is, I want $60,000 a year, my own office and a secretary with big tits (sorry ladies ). Then I may start thinking about continuing to grace your pathetic no talent ass with my presence."
hmmmm that might get a reaction...albeit maybe not the one I am looking for.
Old 29th September 2000, 04:07   #5
ReDVsion
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to ReDVsion Send a message via AIM to ReDVsion Send a message via Yahoo to ReDVsion
Big tits... Hmmm. That could backfire. Fat women have big tits. I've seen some really ugly women with big tits. Bad idea. Be more specific, like "I want a secretary that looks like a supermodel/denise richards/alyssa milano/whatever your personal tastes are in women". Heck, maybe they'll reward you for your blatent honesty!

I crack me up
Old 29th September 2000, 16:59   #6
iomegajaz
Balled and Chained
Alumni

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ReDVsion:
Fat women have big tits. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhhh, man Red, that one's a keeper. Can I use that? Shit man, that is gold.
iomegajaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2000, 01:29   #7
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Masturbate
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2000, 09:26   #8
sgtfuzzbubble011

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ElChevelle:
Masturbate <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew there was a reason why I liked Wolfie's old sig...

------------------
Mod Squad: Hip, Groovy, Ready To Party.
sgtfuzzbubble011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2000, 18:12   #9
Jayn
Honorary Vixen
(Forum Queen)

Send a message via ICQ to Jayn Send a message via AIM to Jayn
Radar..I can sympathize with your problem, I loved my job and my co-workers, but my poor little budget was in such a crunch. Time came to make a decision, either I had to find a better paying job, or curb my time spent in the shoe stores ....I did a little indiscreet shopping a la "headhunter" and ended up with 2 interview requests that very afternoon. I couldn't believe the things I was offered! But to get them I had to leave my beloved co-workers *sniffle*...so I went to my boss and told him my problem. He told me to give him til the end of the day and he would get back to me. I went back to my desk thinking...did I just mess up? Are they gonna give me the boot now just for being honest with them? 45 minutes later my boss called me back into his office and offered me a $6,000 raise to stay with them!
Yay! Yay! Yay!

Back to your situation....it's been 2 days now!! What happened?!

And RedVsion is right...when it comes to anatomy, be very specific

------------------
Jayn
WSD Skins
Jayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2000, 21:50   #10
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Jayn?
I'd give you a $6,000 raise to stay with me too! [img]http://smilecwm.***********/scorchio/saeek.gif[/img]

------------------
Mod Squad:Hip,Groovy,Ready to party!
Old 2nd October 2000, 21:07   #11
RADAR

Sorry for the delay Jayn BUT, yeah, I bent over and took one for the team . Wasnt to happy about that. SO I told them how I felt, how I was under paid and then I left. I mean not for good, but the more I thought about it the more pissed I became, so I had to leave before there was a computer flying from the 25th floor window. After I cooled down in the pouring rain I came back and went straight to beer friday, one of our company "perks". Free beer on fridays after work. There, one of the head cheeses came up to me and said that he understood my point and that he had already set the wheels in motion to get my case reviewed by a committee. Committee my ass, they are the reason that I got a shitty raise and bonus in the first place, so, I just looked at him and didnt say a word. At that time one of the other people that I work with that knew my situation came up and started giving the principle shit because they had shafted me and they went off to talk about it. Later the guy came up to me again and told me not to worry that things would be taken care of and just to go have a nice weekend. That is where I told him that the more I think about it the more pissed off I get and if he can look at that paper and honestly tell me that is what I deserve than that is fine, but I will be looking for another job this weekend.
And that is where I am today....still haven't heard anything to this point. I had to go home and take my computer apart to relieve some of the stress this weekend henceforth the long delay. So i will just wait to see what else they have to offer and take it from there.
Talk about a soap opera

Old 2nd October 2000, 22:19   #12
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Holy Shit, dude!
Good thing you don't work for the postal service...........you don't do you???

------------------
Mod Squad: Hip, Groovy, Ready To Party!
Old 3rd October 2000, 00:53   #13
RADAR

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ElChevelle:
Holy Shit, dude!
Good thing you don't work for the postal service...........you don't do you???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh, hey chev, didnt see this post...I was too busy stockpiling ammo for my AR-uuuuhhhh I mean, hehe. NO! NO, I don't work for the postal service. Yeah thats it.

[This message has been edited by RADAR (edited October 02, 2000).]
Old 3rd October 2000, 02:19   #14
sgtfuzzbubble011

I'm gonna steal an M1 battle tank. Ya wanna barrow it?

------------------
Old 3rd October 2000, 03:30   #15
ReDVsion
Major Dude

iomega: Of COURSE! Just remember it was my idea, copyright ME . A little help in the mod status dept. wouldn't be too bad, either, but don't expect me to scour the web for High-quality pictures of your favorite stuff like pukka.

There's some Dilbert philosophy here: If you leave the company, you automatically look smarter, so they hire you back for way more money. Maybe it won't work, but if you're pissed about your job you should probably quit anyways. Life's too short to have a shitty job.

sgt, I bow before your great moderator prowess to humbly request that I, too, might use your stolen M1 Battle Tank. I'd like to mow a few Chileans down in my school over here. Causing a major traffic jam would be pretty cool, too. Hey, while I'm at it, I can steal some computer parts and chocolate... Maybe I could invade a small, undefended country... Then I can build up my army of slaves, and then, THE WORLD WILL BE MINE! BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAcough, hack, spit. Damn. WATER!

Ya know, I always wanted to rule the world from an M1 Battle Tank..

[This message has been edited by ReDVsion (edited October 02, 2000).]
Old 3rd October 2000, 05:56   #16
sgtfuzzbubble011

Once I get my hands on one, you'll be the first person I contact, Red. I'll steal a couple Apaches, a half dozen Hummers, and an A-10 TankBuster, too.

I know how to make a fusion bomb... Oops, did I say that out loud?

------------------
Old 3rd October 2000, 06:10   #17
SexyLoserKitten
Moderator Alumni

Can i be your advisor? (with special priveldges )

------------------
Sex Kitten Extraordinaire

"Hell hath no fury like a kitten scorned"
SexyLoserKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2000, 06:31   #18
Jayn
Honorary Vixen
(Forum Queen)

Chev...you're so ornery!

Geeeez Radar......tell them to hurry up....this suspense is killing me! But from what you say, it sounds like they are going to make things right with you! Yay!

------------------
Jayn
WSD Skins
Old 3rd October 2000, 06:41   #19
sgtfuzzbubble011

Yeah, I hope that all comes out ok, Radar.

Slk, you've got the spot, along with all the special *cough* priveledges *cough* that go with it.

Red, you'll be my number 1 commander of the armed forces.

Chev, you can be my Warfare Intellegence officer.

Jayn, you can be my strategic tactics adviser along with Slk. You get priveledges, too.

I've got some open spots if anyone else wants them.

------------------
Old 3rd October 2000, 06:59   #20
Flynnz
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Flynnz Send a message via AIM to Flynnz Send a message via Yahoo to Flynnz
I'd like som'n Sarge.

How about I be your web Major? I can create a page and post updates on the progress of our conquest!
Flynnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2000, 07:24   #21
Jayn
Honorary Vixen
(Forum Queen)

Strategic Tactics Advisors? Does that mean we get to be sneaky?

------------------
Jayn
WSD Skins
Old 3rd October 2000, 07:30   #22
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Warfare Intelligence Officer?
As long as I'm never promoted to:
Warfare Intelligence Formation Expert!
I had a WIFE once...........til her husband came and took her away!

------------------
Old 3rd October 2000, 09:02   #23
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Send a message via ICQ to Xerxes
My father owns one of the patents for one of the air ventilation systems of the Apache
Longbow... I can be your procurement officer

Xerxes
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2000, 09:34   #24
Junklord

Wot about me...I know a bit about killin machines and people take one look at me and run away in sheer terror.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Maybe I could invade a small, undefended country... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
ReDVsion, try Australia, we've got shit all here to defend us. Our subs are shit and we've only got a few hornets and f-111s to shoot at you.

P.S. I know F-111s don't have guns

------------------
If the tactics are wrong but the strategy is right,
you'll lose the battle but win the war.
Junklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2000, 10:11   #25
RADAR

OOOHHHH a tank....yeah I could use that when you get a hold of one. Thanks sarge!!
Jayn- Yeah I hear ya...I will tell them that the suspense is killing you so they better hurry up before you have to come out here and crack some skulls. But, yes, hopefully everything will work out. we will see.
Thanks everyone for listening to me bitch..DAMN I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!
oh oh and what do I get to be in charge of sarge??
Old 3rd October 2000, 17:18   #26
iomegajaz
Balled and Chained
Alumni

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Junklord:
ReDVsion, try Australia, we've got shit all here to defend us. Our subs are shit and we've only got a few hornets and f-111s to shoot at you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, you dissin the mighty Collins class? Yeah, they sure do suck. Oh well. Who'd want to invade us? We're so god damned nice after all....
Old 3rd October 2000, 17:26   #27
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

I'm sure Japan wouldn't have minded occupying you in WWII ..

[This message has been edited by Xerxes (edited October 03, 2000).]
Old 3rd October 2000, 17:51   #28
sgtfuzzbubble011

Flynnz, you're in charge of Internet Journalism. You get to post all the gory and horrific images of our conquest on the internet.

Xerxes, Procurement Officer it is. I'll also be depending on your immense knowledge of the arts so that I can conquor the world with grace.

Junklord, you can be my Frontline Battle Commander. I'll give you your own small army to invade wherever you want to. Aw hell, I'll give you a huge army!

Jayn, sneakiness is good. Sneakiness is very good.

Radar, I'll get ya that M1 asap. I'll even paint it psychodelic colors like Red's if ya want.

Chev, you've been promoted to Senior Warfare Intellegence and Air Superiority Commander. I've got an Air Force, and you're in charge!

Jaz, I'm lookin' for someone to command my Navy. You wanna be Admiral of the Fleet?

------------------
Old 3rd October 2000, 18:24   #29
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

I'm reporting for duty and ready to kick some ass...................who's ass we kickin anyway?

------------------
Old 3rd October 2000, 18:26   #30
sgtfuzzbubble011

The WORLD'S!!

------------------
Old 3rd October 2000, 18:26   #31
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

The US had a small "Art team" of art historians and preservationists as part of it's germany occupational force - to
catalogue and remove the thousands of
plundered pieces the Nazi's took - i can
do that
Old 3rd October 2000, 18:35   #32
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Those damn Nazis wouldn't dare "Plunder Downunder"

------------------
Old 3rd October 2000, 18:38   #33
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

my "Flight of the Valkeries" mp3 just switched on ....
Old 3rd October 2000, 21:04   #34
sgtfuzzbubble011

I can hear the glorifying sounds of mass destruction and carnage already...

I've also got a Special Operations and Covert Interdiction team assembled. Winsane, you wanna command it?

Xerxes, that's a great idea. You'll be in charge of Historical Artifact and Document Preservation as well.

------------------
Old 3rd October 2000, 21:40   #35
ReDVsion
Major Dude

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Junklord:
ReDVsion, try Australia...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always wanted to crash in on the olympics... Get a little target practice by taking out gymnists in mid air

I though Australia was a continent. Has it been demoted?

Sarge, I appreciate this, I really do. I'll be more than happy to take over the world in your name (I just need a few incentives, like Europe, for example ).

Is anyone else getting turned on by the thought of carnage & mass destruction right now?

Now about that fusion bomb...
Old 3rd October 2000, 21:49   #36
sgtfuzzbubble011

War, carnage, mass destruction, heavy machinery, and awesome weapons have always stimulated me.

Europe is yours, Red. Use it wisely.

Australia is a country and a continent. I think that Jaz wants to take it over.

I've got some schematics of a fusion bomb somewhere...[shuffling of papers]

------------------
Give me heavy machinery or give me death!
Old 4th October 2000, 08:02   #37
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

No no no fusion weapons - neutronweapons allow for all killing and then immediate occupation of the city. The russians should
have use them in chechnya.... if they were ev-el

Xerxes
Old 4th October 2000, 09:53   #38
Winsane
Moderator Alumni

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sgtfuzzbubble99:
I've also got a Special Operations and Covert Interdiction team assembled. Winsane, you wanna command it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sure, just so long as I get to kill people in a variety of clever ways. Could I also get positions in neurological warfare and psychological manipulation of the masses?
Winsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2000, 18:12   #39
sgtfuzzbubble011

No prob. Killing people in devious ways sounds really fun.

Xerxes: Neutron weapons, huh? Sounds pretty good to me. I still wanna use some H-bombs, though.

------------------
Give me heavy machinery or give me death!
Old 4th October 2000, 19:00   #40
iomegajaz
Balled and Chained
Alumni

Jesus H Christ! I go away for an hour, and the place comes alive! It's 1 am! Bloody vampires.

Sarge: Just tell me where you want me, and I'll get some newbie to go there in my place.

bleh,
lazyjaz

------------------
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. .iomegajaz.cjb.net.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist