Old 17th March 2007, 05:13   #1
new_avalanche92

play all doesn't 'play all'

I used to be able to click Play All and it would randomly play all of the tracks in my library. Now, that era is apparently over. Suddenly, it just plays one song over and over and it will not go to the next song or once in a while it plays all the songs but alphabetically...it is like it has a mind of its own...

I searched the forums but the only help I found was unchecking the Manual Play List under Playlist editor (or something like that). I checked that and it is not enabled.

It is really really annoying. What happened...?
I would appreciate any help.
thanks
new_avalanche92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2007, 16:57   #2
Bubba Smith
Major Dude

Well, it's working fine here. I'll assume that of course you are using either the (current) official public release of Winamp v5.33 or the Winamp v5.34 Beta Preview. If not, then make certain you upgrade your version.

See attached screenshot (play-all.gif), where I've selected 'Play all files by Alanis Morissette'. They do indeed load up and play.
Attached Images
File Type: gif play-all.gif (82.2 KB, 402 views)

I have no signature.
Bubba Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2007, 19:50   #3
new_avalanche92

Hey, I forgot to say thanks...all the way out there to Bubbaville. I downloaded the current version 5.33 and lo and behold...it worked! Though, it doesn't look like the version you showed in your example with Alanis. Your version looks much better Still, it is working now, so thanks again and by the way, you were one heck of a linebacker and, quite frankly, the Houston Oiler's best linebacker ever - in my humble opinion...
new_avalanche92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support