Old 5th August 2012, 18:38   #1
Vomer

Can't Leave the "Add-ons" Page

First off, I'm sorry if this has been posted before. I couldn't find a thread or anything on Google.

I was looking at some skins, and after picking one, I'm a little confused. I can't look at my Media Library at all. All that is there is the "Add-on" page, and I have no way how to exit it. Here is a picture to hopefully help out.

Again, sorry if this has been answered, or if I'm just missing something obvious.

Thank you.
Vomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2012, 19:08   #2
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Hello Vomer,
You need only to go with Your cursor to the left side of Your Winamp under the "Media Library" tab. There are 3 lines: Between the 2nd and the 3rd line You will see the left-right-arrows. Drag a little bit and then drop, where You want (I recommend, until You see the whole textes of "Recently added" and "Recently played"). Then You can see everything and You can switch easily between Audio, Video or whatever.
You can exit Winamp on the "x" top-right or click on top-left and go to "Exit" ("Beenden").
I myself use also this very nice Winamp skin Bento in full-screen on my 26" monitor in 1920x1200 pixel (full-screen is not necessary, of course, I know, not everybody likes full-screen).
Many other people have already posted the same question, but it doesn't matter.
Greetings from Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
PS, I think, for Windows 7 (is it in 64-bit?) the newer Winamp 5.63 is a little bit better... http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=345684
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support