Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support

Old 28th August 2004, 22:18   #1
ScrillaMa

Send a message via AIM to ScrillaMa Send a message via Yahoo to ScrillaMa
I can't get my CD to burn. I know what i have to do but it won't work.......HELP PLZ!

I've tried to click and drag the songs from the playlist into the media library to burn but it doesn't work, the song just moves to the bottom of the playlist. I've gone to the add button at the bottom of the media library and i've tried to add folder, and add files but nothing comes up. I tried to go to the playlist and right click and go to Send To: and clicked CD burner on E:, but still nothing comes up. No matter what i try to do in the media library it always says CDR- Capacity: 79:57
Used: 0:00 (0 tracks), Available 79:57. I can't get my playlist to burn....somebody please help me!!!
ScrillaMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2004, 23:44   #2
ScrillaMa

I can't get my CD to burn. I know what i have to do but it won't work.......HELP PLZ!

I've tried to click and drag the songs from the playlist into the media library to burn but it doesn't work, the song just moves to the bottom of the playlist. I've gone to the add button at the bottom of the media library and i've tried to add folder, and add files but nothing comes up. I tried to go to the playlist and right click and go to Send To: and clicked CD burner on E:, but still nothing comes up. No matter what i try to do in the media library it always says CDR- Capacity: 79:57
Used: 0:00 (0 tracks), Available 79:57. I can't get my playlist to burn....somebody please help me!!!
Old 28th August 2004, 23:58   #3
ScrillaMa

Why does it say i have to 'add some tracks to burn first!'

I have a playlist already, i try adding tracks to the media library but nothing happens. If that doesn't work how do i get the songs in there to burn?
Old 29th August 2004, 00:10   #4
ScrillaMa

Can somebody please tell me how to burn my playlist to a cd?

Because i've tried everything and nothing is working. I need help with this. To burn do the songs in the playlist have to be from a CD, or is it that they can't be any songs i got from the internet radio?
Old 29th August 2004, 00:17   #5
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Right, you only need to post one thread about your problem, I've merged all your other ones into this one.

Next time, try using the 'POST A REPLY' button instead of posting a new topic.

If you don't get a response right away, please be patient, someone will answer you eventually if they have an answer for you.
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2004, 00:20   #6
ScrillaMa

ok, thanks, so the songs can't be from the internet radio?
Old 29th August 2004, 00:23   #7
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

You can't rip the songs from the internet radio stations without something called a stream ripper.

And stream rippers are strictly not spoken about around here, so don't even bother asking where to get one or how to use it, your thread will only get locked.

RULES
Quote:
StreamRippers
- Due to legal liability issues, any information or references to information about streamripping applications are strictly prohibited within these forums. Any threads/posts containing such information will be edited/deleted without warning.
So, do you have any other issues with burning CD's or is it just stuff off the radio you wanna rip?
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2004, 00:27   #8
ScrillaMa

yes, when i try to burn cd's i already have nothing comes up in the playlist, but the cd has songs on it
Old 29th August 2004, 01:05   #9
JonnyMac

Maybe the following from the Common Issues section of the Troubleshooters Sticky...

Sonic Burning/Ripping Engine errors/problems
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=160147
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=160169
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=157326 (px.dll - ordinal 373 error)
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....37#post1202637 (px.dll - ordinal 373 error)
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=167981 (ripping: no mp3's created)

I don't rip CDs so this will probably my only contribution to this thread. Good Luck
JonnyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2004, 01:07   #10
JonnyMac

Sorry I miss understood you thread. What I had posted does not answer the problem. However, you might be able to find some answers in the threads I did not place in bold.
JonnyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support