Old 9th November 2002, 08:22   #1
Clokworkornge

Send a message via AIM to Clokworkornge Send a message via Yahoo to Clokworkornge
the playlist

Ok, i have a couple of simple questions about the playlist, first of all what is playlist selection and loaded playlist. second how do you load up more than one playlist? because when i try to load up a playlit it always shows up as "Playlist 001" and when i try load up another one, it just overwrites the previously loadded playlit. And if i guess right i should be able to have more than one playlist show in the playlist loaded section, but i can never get to do that unless i create new playlists, thanks.
Old 9th November 2002, 11:05   #2
theboyjenkins

the playlist selection sidecar shows only the items that are currently selected in the playlist (the bit on the left hand side).

to add more than one playlist at a time to the editor you need to choose playlist -> load playlist from the editor itself, if you load it using the load button on the winamp main window then it will overwrite the playlist that is already there

winamp naming them playist001, 002, etc instead of their proper name is a known bug

-J

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp3 > Winamp3 Discussion