Old 17th August 2014, 21:50   #1
Sykess

Pandora through WinAmp

Hi there, I've done some extensive googling on the subject (Playing Pandora through Winamp, or any number of different applications) and am coming up a little dry. I'm wondering if It's still possible to stream Pandora through Winamp. I've seen multiple posts (Most dated by a couple years.) that mention a <C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Winamp\Plugins\ml\ml_online> File, however when I try to use their fix I come up with nothing. I'm able to find the file

[ml_online_config]
maxbandwidth=350
minbandwidth=1

However it doesn't contain the things they say that it should, such as element ID, and well... much of anything (again, dated posts so things have most likely changed).

I currently have access to Pandora One (and the Desktop App), VLC, Winamp, VAC, and Foobar in my attempt to get this working, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sykess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2014, 17:29   #2
ChiggyChiggy

Itd basically be a browser window within Winamp, but it is doable

Right click on "Online services" choose Service management, click New, you should see this screen
http://i.gyazo.com/887e316170ba2c1af9de547d34232e73.png

From there put in Pandoras URL and in the name area put Pandoras name, and done!

*If you have issues with Winamp, ensure you have the currently latest version Winamp v5.666 build 3516 & its patches that fix several issues
*To remove the currently dead Winamp online stuff, see here: removing online stuff
*If you miss the Autotag feature: Gracenote CDDB Autotag alternatives
ChiggyChiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2016, 18:09   #3
Eberscence

Doesn't work?

Did what you said, I see the site but no music plays.
Eberscence is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support

Tags
fix, pandora, winamp