Old 17th December 2014, 17:53   #1
Lamartine

Drag and drop

Hi,
Another suggestion after my first one that is unfortunately not going to be done (http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=379580) :

As i said in my previous post, i would enjoy an improvment of the manageable lists from the library. I would particularly love to send my tracks on them easier, what is from now not exactly the case. Every time you want to do this, you have to do a right click to add it in a list : quite redundant indeed ! I am actually looking for the functions the drag and drop plugin was supposed to enable. Unfortunatelly, i've never succeed in using it.

Best regards !
Lamartine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2014, 17:58   #2
DrO

if you're doing things within the library window then you can generally drag and drop a selection into another part of the library e.g. dragging search results from a local library view to the end of a playlist view.

so would suggest trying it or if it doesn't work, provide specific steps on what you're doing as there's cases where it won't work i.e. outside of Winamp and from the main playlist editor to things in the library (though you can do library to the main playlist editor).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist