Old 30th July 2011, 18:39   #1
Hell Candidate

Japanese equations

Hi,
I think I have a bad Milkdrop version, everything works fine, except the equations, when I open them they seem to be in japanese, can anybody give me a link to the good version of Milkdrop where I can write my equations with normal character?

And by the way, do you problems to attach files, my browser tells me an error message when I try to add my bitmap picture.
Hell Candidate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2011, 15:50   #2
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Flexi
get [v2.22 Beta] here: http://stashbox.org/961838/vis_milk2.dll

what's the error message?
Flexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2011, 19:40   #3
Psyne

Hi all,

I'm having a similar problem. All existing text in the editors appears in Japanese; when English text is input Milkdrop ignores it, though it doesn't display any errors. Editing in Notepad works fine, albeit slowly, and is turned into the Japanese characters as soon as the preset is loaded in Milkdrop's editor.

The link to the beta .dll Flexi posted above appears to be down for the time being. Has anyone else been experiencing this problem or have a potential solution for me to try? Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated; I'm a newbie, and am practically DYING to try out my new toy! Thanks.
Psyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2011, 20:11   #4
Nitorami
Major Dude

see here

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=322048

or there

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=330259
Nitorami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2011, 21:04   #5
Hell Candidate

Oh lol i just out out that, my picture was took too muchmemory for the server. Thx for the info about milkdrop version.

Its not the first time I make that thread on winamp forum, I used to be Megalomagreg (Ambitions preset (lots of remix by flexi and one by shodow Harlequin), Purple haze prest,). But I have been banned and I don't really know why, maybe because I didnt sent all the preset on the same thread. Shortly I will make a thread with my previous preset.
Hell Candidate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2011, 21:24   #6
Psyne

Issue fixed by downloading the latest version of Winamp. Thanks for the help, guys!
Psyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets

Tags
milkdrop version