Old 13th August 2013, 22:37   #1
fuckyouwinamp

first and last post

nice fucking playlist jump window. shitloads of options that don't fucking work.
this fucking shit jump window not being on the taskbar, not being on the windows aero, pretty much not being selectable, is fucking pissing me since way back, not only for the latest version of winamp.
how fucking hard is to make a window pop the fuck up in the windows aero or windows taskbar, or make it be on top of the fucking main window, not the main window on top of a fucking tiny search tab/window.
i guess is really hard, keep your fucking main window on top of all the fucking function, can't fucking search a fucking playlist without making 10000 more clicks than needed. if you chance any option to how the fucking jump list window works, bye is not fucking even working anymore. standart options spawns the fucking window behind the fucking main window, and if you use winamp in maximize as i like to do, you can't fucking see it, unless you make the fucking main window shade mode. fucking retarded, would've killed you fucking idiots to make that fucking jump list window visible on the taskbar, that fucking bar by default on the bottom of the fucking screen where you can access all your program windows, in case incapable people can't fucking make the program useful, and you need to look after popup windows that hide behind main window.
Old 13th August 2013, 22:41   #2
DrO

and if you'd bother to "fucking" search rather than putting "fucking" in as every other word you'd know the solution to the issue but hey, you know so "fucking" much go "fucking" google it yourself.

if you want people to be civil (and could have helped with your issue) then you would have gotten it but as you've just gone off on one and clearly "don't give a fuck" then this is the reply you're going to get. "fucking" grand ain't it.

and i wouldn't be surprised if you're the same lovely person who decided to spam us a few days ago - as nothing says grown up like using "fucking" all the time and forgetting that there are people behind the screens that have to the see the vitriol which gets sent because it's so easy to just have a "fucking" go at everyone it's only the internet.
Old 14th August 2013, 09:49   #3
fuckyouwinamp

if you could read it states in the title first and last post.(i will brake that "last" with this answer just because i opened the browser and my post is top in the search from last night
civil? search? this problem, simple at it's core, 1 make windows stay on top of the main for sub-menu, 2 make sub-menu visible on taskbar or aero, it's in winamp since before bento mega skin. options that don't work are many in winamp, no apply button in settings, anyway full of wonders.
so simple fucking problem deserves simple fucking on repeat, no search and no civil for such a retarded easy thing to do, imagine if i hit ctrl f in firefox and i should look behind the fucking window to see if i started the search on page function cuz they can't make the sub-menu window pop on top of the main program... ridiculous... i know... cuz is easy to program, cuz is retarded not to make it that way from default settings...
but i guess for people at winamp windows are a mystery and hell to use, maybe they learned to use a pc on a mac... that explains a lot. people doing software on mac...
i usually pick programs that work and don't have retarded features that are 100% useless because of ridiculous programing flaws(thus i don't need to search or make any forum visits), but i make some mistakes too, anyway fuck winamp swapping to something decent.
Old 29th August 2013, 21:33   #4
Warrior of the Light
Forum King

Simple Guidelines For Peaceful Posting In The Bitchlist
READ ME: If you blindly clicked next while installing Winamp

Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever
Old 1st September 2013, 06:37   #5
rockouthippie
Banned

If you have problems with a Winamp install (and it does happen), then uninstall it and delete the program folder. Sometimes things break in upgrades, but I think Winamp has pretty good quality control. Most of the stuff you ranted as broken works fine for me.

You may just hate Winamp. I think it's pretty cool.
Old 27th December 2013, 12:52   #6
Bizznatch
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Bizznatch
how much derp can you herp?
Old 8th December 2015, 16:26   #7
grogdor

I gotta derp 20 herps before this forum will let me use the User CP to edit my infos, and I've chosen this thread as my victim. Prepare for derping, and, if you're lucky, some herping, too.
Old 8th December 2015, 16:28   #8
grogdor

I'm really hoping these derps do the herps.

Ooh, gotta wait 60sec between derps!?
Old 8th December 2015, 16:31   #9
grogdor

gasp, I hope the mods don't catch meee
Old 8th December 2015, 16:34   #10
grogdor

That's 0.016Hz with repeating 6 but I can't figure out how to do an overline. Dang.
Old 8th December 2015, 16:39   #11
grogdor

‾6
Old 8th December 2015, 16:41   #12
grogdor

Ugh only halfway there? So who should feel worse, me for spamming the crap outta this thread, or you for setting a 20 post requirement to edit yer own damn info?
Old 8th December 2015, 16:46   #13
grogdor

Fake it till you make it?

_
Old 8th December 2015, 16:50   #14
grogdor

The joys of not having a numpad.
Old 8th December 2015, 16:52   #15
grogdor

I hope you have as much fun deleting these as I'm having posting them :/
Old 8th December 2015, 16:54   #16
grogdor

ugh this better work
Old 8th December 2015, 16:57   #17
grogdor

There's probably some hidden requirement that I gotta stand on one foot
Old 8th December 2015, 17:03   #18
grogdor

fml
Old 8th December 2015, 17:08   #19
grogdor

kk
Old 8th December 2015, 17:17   #20
grogdor

I bet there's a mod watching, just waiting to ban me at post 19
Old 8th December 2015, 17:21   #21
grogdor

so

close
Old 8th December 2015, 17:27   #22
grogdor

hnnnng
Old 8th December 2015, 17:28   #23
grogdor

uhh, so like, more than 20? left foot or right foot?
Old 8th December 2015, 17:31   #24
grogdor

Well, I don't even know anymore

Quote:
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If you are trying to edit your profile, this can only be done once you have made at least 20 posts.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist