Old 29th December 2006, 00:38   #241
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

Coworkers who ignore incoming calls while they make personal phone calls.
ShyShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2006, 04:45   #242
sgtfuzzbubble011

Quote:
Cut the comforter in half, then wash them seperately.
D'oh! *slaps forehead*

Why didn't I think of that?
sgtfuzzbubble011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2006, 11:05   #243
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by sgtfuzzbubble99
household washers/dryers.
Unless you wanted to spend more on a washer/dryer than your truck cost they don't work for sh*t anyway.

I have a washer and dryer, but I usually use the laundramat. The clothes get clean and I can wash more than 1 shirt in a load.

Vacuum cleaners (I did get a good Hoover for $300 ) and all those household devices.... dishwashers... they all pretty much suck.

With my dishwasher, if I want things to come out clean, I basically have to wash everything first. If anyone drops even a little garbage in there, it sprays it all over everything for a week and you can't get all the garbage out of the drain. About the only thing you can do is dissolve the guck with a giant expensive overdose of dishwasher soap.

I must be $1300 lighter from household cleaning equipment, and it's all crap. And could someone make a refrigerator that doesn't fall apart?.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2006, 00:28   #244
Razzinno
Piffle Producer

Pissing contests in GD and BN.
Razzinno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2006, 03:35   #245
ASD5A
Titeleinzigartigkeit

Soldat lobby server not working...

oversized e-penis replacement
ASD5A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2006, 09:02   #246
Razzinno
Piffle Producer

People fowarding rubbish without checking Snopes, Hoaxbusters, Scambusters, etc., first. These people have been on the internet for 10 years and they still do it. The latest one I got was the "history" of the middle finger....

....again.
Razzinno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2006, 16:32   #247
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

I just got the one about the missing 13 year old girl from Philadelphia.

People are so damn gullible.
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2007, 05:13   #248
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Why is it that when I park in a parking lot, and I choose a space where there are empty spaces for at least 2-3 spaces to either side of me, that when I come out, someone just has to fucking park right next to me instead of in the other empty spaces around me?

Fuck! It's like sitting in a big room by yourself, and when someone walks in, they can't just sit off by themself at another point in the room, they have to sit right next to you...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2007, 05:19   #249
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
Ever had a restroom with 3 urinals and had some stupid fuck takes the center one? That's inconsiderate - he makes the next guy have to stand right next to him by doing that when he could have taken one of the ends so that the next guy could have some personal space. It makes me want to piss on him.

Don't forget to live before you die.

Last edited by swingdjted; 2nd January 2007 at 07:26.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2007, 05:52   #250
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88

I have to admit to doing that, though, because at JCC, the stand-up stalls are not separated by any walls what-so-ever, and the stalls were installed pretty close to each other...So if you want any sort of privacy while using the stand-up pisser, you have to take the center one...

I never use the stand-up pissers anyway, though...That's my last resort if I really have to take a piss but all the shitters have taken up the toilet stalls...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2nd January 2007, 14:20   #251
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

I piss in the sink.
Old 2nd January 2007, 23:59   #252
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

I always thought of the sink as something for people too wide for the regular shitters.

Old 3rd January 2007, 14:02   #253
jheriko
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to jheriko
I am getting sick of obnoxious foreign accents today. Specifically American accents.

I started my new job and sit within earshot of it...

-- Jheriko

'Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers'
jheriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2007, 15:20   #254
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

I have a solution:

Old 3rd January 2007, 17:31   #255
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

Quote:
Originally posted by jheriko
I am getting sick of obnoxious foreign accents today. Specifically American accents.

You've got to crawl out from the rock you've been living under sometime.

elevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladylevitateme
shakey_snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2007, 20:01   #256
xzxzzx
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by jheriko

How exactly are American accents obnoxious? (Presuming we're speaking about speaking in English, Americans tend to actually enunciate words (most Americans have a rhotic accent, etc) -- so... eh?)

Freedom of speech is the basic freedom of humanity. When you've lost that, you've lost everything.
1\/\/4y 34|<$p4y 1gp4y 33714y, 0d4y 0uy4y? | Roses are #FF0000; Violets are #0000FF; chown -R ${YOU} ~/base
The DMCA. It really is that bad. : Count for your life.
xzxzzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2007, 20:08   #257
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by ElChevelle
I have a solution:

[Image]
Novelty lighters?

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2007, 01:03   #258
jheriko
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by xzxzzx
How exactly are American accents obnoxious? (Presuming we're speaking about speaking in English, Americans tend to actually enunciate words (most Americans have a rhotic accent, etc) -- so... eh?)
Its all relative, and I don't really think that all American accents are irritating. My British accent probably sounds obnoxious to someone else... it was just winding me up earlier because this particular woman was being loud and bitchy all day...

-- Jheriko

Old 4th January 2007, 02:14   #259
psycho_maniac
Major Dude

ok i read this on here but this is a little different. 2 cars at a 4 way that face each other there both turning and the one facing you has the right of way but there "going straight" so you go to the right and the person in front of you bitch and have the pissed off look cuz you went in front of them, but why? because they didnt have there damn blinker on. also when people turn there blinkers on at the last moment. ALOT of people do this in my town. i hate this but i have a habit of doing this all the time. i feel like such a dick.
psycho_maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2007, 02:49   #260
fc*uk

wondering where the hell this thread was for months and now finally finding it
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2007, 10:14   #261
psycho_maniac
Major Dude

lol ive been wanting to put something in this thread for awhile and today that really bothered me.
psycho_maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2007, 17:29   #262
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

So I'm rolling up to this three way stop a (T shaped intersection). I'm on the the non-through road, and a guy in a truck is also approaching from my left. He has his right turn signal on. So, I don't really stop, and roll through and make my right handed turn.
The dude honks and throws his hand up in the air, and I'm like WTF?
First off, he's turning right, and doesn't even need to worry about me. Secondly, since we're arriving at virtually the same time, I'm on the right and have to right-of-way anyways.
code:

--------------------------------------------

Dumbass
--------------| |-------------------
| ME|
| |
| |

elevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladylevitateme
shakey_snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2007, 17:58   #263
sgtfuzzbubble011

Jell-O pudding cups... the damn peel-off lids NEVER come off in one piece. ARGH!!42%
Old 4th January 2007, 20:47   #264
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

NO, what I fucking hate more about those peel-off lids is that they're usually hard to grip...You have to fucking bite the end you pull on to get it off...

...and that's just another method to rip those tops off into two...

Old 4th January 2007, 21:07   #265
Mattress
Forum King

when people drive in the far right parking/bus lane to get around traffic. This happens a lot here in Milwaukee. makes me mad, bunch of cheaters.
Mattress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2007, 21:31   #266
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

I sometimes have to do that, because there will be a lot of morons with thumbs stuck up their asses in both the middle and fast lanes pacing each other side-by-side...No one's going any faster or slower, they're both traveling at the same goddamn speed...And it's not like they're driving fast either; They're holding up traffic, doing maybe only 65...

65's fine in the middle lane, because that's how I usually drive, but I have issues with the guy doing it in the left lane...Doing the same speed in the left lane as the middle lane guy and not even bothering to open up and pass people up? Come the fuck on! The left lane is to drive fast, not dwaddle around like a retard; That's what the right lane is for!

[edit]Wait, you're talking about something else, aren't you? Not interstate driving?

...oops...

Oh well, my point still stands regardless; Goddamn dumbass highway drivers...Is it legal to mount M60s on the hood of a car? Because I need one on mine... [/edit]

Old 4th January 2007, 21:40   #267
dlichterman
Forum King

M60? Pff, how about an AT4

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free.-*-If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0-*-Guess the band from pics game
dlichterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2007, 21:56   #268
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Hell, why don't you just suggest I drive a HUMVEE with a TOW missile launcher?

Old 4th January 2007, 23:41   #269
sgtfuzzbubble011

You mean, a HMMWVE? :P
Old 5th January 2007, 12:20   #270
jheriko
Forum King

http://www.leskol.com/

I just bought a sandwich with this in. It does not taste like cheddar, let alone a mature cheddar... gutting. Wasted my lunch money on crap :/

-- Jheriko

Old 5th January 2007, 20:23   #271
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Library DVDs...

They're less smooth than sandpaper - Perhaps I should go back to the video store or netflix...

Old 5th January 2007, 23:31   #272
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Quote:
Originally posted by sgtfuzzbubble99
You mean, a HMMWVE? :P
HMMWVE is just as hard to remember as ethan's new ". - .... .- -. ...." name, if not harder...

Goddammit, the thing I said a few posts up about the left/middle lane pacing? That fucking happened today! I don't know why people do it, but they do it! Some guy in an Infiniti G35 Sedan can't use 260hp/ft-lb torque in his V6 to pass someone up doing 65 in the middle lane...No, instead he does 66 or 67, creeping ever so slowly past in the left lane...

Old 6th January 2007, 00:50   #273
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Because the Denver Nuggets are playing the Lakers in L.A. they don't tip off until 8:30PM mountain time. That's 10:30PM eastern time and totally bullshit.
When a west coast team came to Denver last week, they pulled the same crap, started it late to appease the west coast fans.

LAME!

Oh yeah, the league also fined Allen Iverson $25,000 for criticizing referee calls. Line the pockets of the league officials, bitches.
Old 7th January 2007, 04:31   #274
J.Melo

stupid people piss me off. like how my mom is sometimes.

-I had to teach her how to use our new dryer.
-whenever she says the satellite isn't working, it is usually solved by setting the remote to satellite by pressing "sat"
-Everytime she thinks something and she's wrong, I explain to her the facts and she forgets it in a day or two and thinks the wrong thing again.
-I have to explain to her that using my tv as a pc monitor isn't going to break the tv.

Instead of reading Daniell Steel or whatever, you should read instruction manuals, mom.

like how some computer owners are
-people call me on the phone and waist my time by asking me something simple like how to install a game.
-people also call me and ask me to fix their computer.
-sometimes I help my friend fix his pc and then goes to install the same thing that gave him a virus before.
-I was waitng in a computer store for someone to service me and the person in front of me told the clerk, "I can't get this game to work. I tried everything. I threw things around the house 'cause it wouldnt work." Turns out he had disabled autorun.
-people don't read what software installations say, and click next>>, next>>, next>>, accept... Later they wonder whay they have spyare, and why the computer is slow (I esplecially get pissed off when they do this on mine)

If you are going to own a computer, learn how to use it properly.

Also an entire family that I know is stupid.
-Their son delivers newspapers to my house and usually uses a wagon to carry them. I was walking to my friend's house when a part fell of his wagon. He blamed me, called his dad on a cell phone, and later on his dad had came to my house and explained to my paraents that I had attacked his son and his wagon. Police were at my friend's house, who was walking with me.

A majow WTF, once again.

Come on people, its about time you stupid people smarten up. The least you could do is reallize you're an idiot and stop waisting people's time.
J.Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2007, 05:09   #275
alex_gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by J.Melo
-people don't read what software installations say, and click next>>, next>>, next>>, accept... Later they wonder why they have spyware, and why the computer is slow
qft.

also, wtf! firefox thinks some words and abbreviation are misspells, when they aren't. (eg: spyware and iirc.)

the computer is never at fault for an error; a human is, though.
DO NOT PM me for tech support.
No matter what you're doing, use the right tool for the job!
alex_gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2007, 05:25   #276
Sawg
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to Sawg Send a message via AIM to Sawg Send a message via Yahoo to Sawg
Cheese Cake

It's not really a cake, more of a pie by definition.
And Cream Cheese while technically is cheese, it shouldn't be.

| Brought to you by ^V ^C | The one... the original... no seriously!
Sawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2007, 07:14   #277
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Grape Nuts - Not Grapes, Not Nuts. WTF?

-SNL

Old 7th January 2007, 08:44   #278
dlichterman
Forum King

FUCKKING RESET BUTTONS ASOIUFHBSIUDFOISDJFSLFD"

edit: So yeah, I hit reset form. Anyways

I really need to learn how to dance.

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free.-*-If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0-*-Guess the band from pics game
dlichterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2007, 13:15   #279
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

Having to take a crap midway through my first cup of coffee in the morning.
Old 7th January 2007, 17:44   #280
ASD5A
Titeleinzigartigkeit

Oversized sigs

oversized e-penis replacement
ASD5A is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist