Old 20th March 2013, 21:45   #1
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Many men only want one thing from me

I know the behaviour of men, since I was a teenager. If I was outside, suddenly a strange man had approached me, and it was very difficult to get rid off that man. For example in a department store I had to take a different exit. And I had to fend off a man once, fortunately nothing worse happened (but that's the destiny of many other women)...
I learned to know also a man, much older than me, and I didn't know his character at first. Then he wanted me to fix up with another man, although I didn't like the other man, and he didn't understand, why I didn't like the other man, he blamed me, I would have become so intolerant. In that time I wanted to study "Electrotechnic", but suddenly he said: "Electrotechnic, that's nothing for a woman. A woman has to marry, a woman must give birth to children, a woman has always to stand at the stove in the kitchen and a woman must never do anything else!". He said also: "A woman must have fat on the body!". So that the man can grab better? I became very angry and also very aggressive to him. When he began to touch me there, where he was not allowed to touch me, I didn't want to see him again anymore. Another woman asked me: "Why didn't You have given him a mouth-clamp?"...
These were times before the internet. I had also many men at the telephone, and mostly they also only wanted one thing from me, but then I didn't want to have them at the telephone anymore. Another man said once: "You have finally to get a friend!". But I myself can decide, when I want to do that, nothing can be imposed. The time didn't have come yet...
1985 I learned to know Frank, 1992 we got engaged and 1993 we married. It must always be given enough time. 2 people will find each other some day, they will try out, if they can live together, and then they will marry...
Today we live in the time of the internet. I have many contacts in the internet, mostly normal contacts. But many men are adding me in the platforms, because they only want one thing from me. Suddenly they write me a private message, and I have to tell them: "I am already married!", but they all ignore that and they say instead: "But I am a very good man for you!". Recently a man added me, then he wrote me a private message: "I hope, You are a woman, I'm not keen on men!". I didn't answer. I flagged his message as spam, I deleted the friendship with him and I blocked him. I think, many other women would have done the same with him...
I hate unmodest men with bad manners, who only want one thing from me, and it seems, many men don't have a morality. I am not their subject. I am a woman. I have my own pride and my own rights, and I do not leave anything to do with me...
Fortunately we live in the 21st century...
Greetings from Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2013, 22:27   #2
rockouthippie
Banned

Who raised bad men? Mom. Men need fathers or they end up just like you described. Women need good daddies too. It's one of my tests before I date anybody.

What's your dad like? If I hear "bastard" ..... check please...
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2013, 22:33   #3
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Sometimes also a strange woman wants that from a man, although he is married. And a strange man can want that from a man, this can happen, too. Frank got also many very suspicious private messages, and he has experiences with the internet a little bit longer than me...
Old 20th March 2013, 22:40   #4
rockouthippie
Banned

My daddy always said: "Just because someone takes a shit doesn't mean you have to look at it". You'd go crazy trying to understand some people. Just move along.

My mom was more of the opinion: "People don't usually really mean to be evil, sometimes they just don't know any better".

In joking Latin: Illegitimi non carborundum. Don't let the bastards grind you down.
Old 20th March 2013, 22:58   #5
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

My parents were very moralic and they told me early enough: "Do never go with a strange person!". As a child I knew already, that I never should follow an invitation to go with a strange person or to get into the car of a strange person. I didn't answer, if a strange person tried to invite me to follow, I just walked away (or I ran away). It's the best to ignore such strange people...
10 years ago my father had left us forever. Today I have visited my mother on her 84th birthday. I was outside. Many people were outside. I wasn't alone on the way to my mother and on the way back, so that nothing could happen...
I have to be also outside. I am careful enough. The life is always very dangerous, but then I could never go outside anymore, and also at home I could get a heart attack, a stroke, a pulmonary embolism etc., or an apartment burglary can suddenly happen, if we sleep, or something else. Some bad people somewhere can not stop me to go also outside...
Strange men are mostly hunting much younger women, and I am not very young anymore...
Old 21st March 2013, 19:22   #6
Warrior of the Light
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockouthippie View Post
who raised bad men? Mom. Men need fathers or they end up just like you described. Women need good daddies too. It's one of my tests before i date anybody.

What's your dad like? If i hear "bastard" ..... Check please...
qft

Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever
Warrior of the Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2013, 17:28   #7
ultranothing

This just might be the most self-serving, egotistical, pointless and achingly stupid thread I've ever read on any forum, ever. Ever.

Scratch that. I didn't actually "read" it. I read the first sentence. That was enough.
ultranothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2013, 21:05   #8
Warrior of the Light
Forum King

Then why did you reply? says more about you than her actually.

Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever
Warrior of the Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2013, 01:26   #9
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
You know, it's funny... I often had to actively search for a date when single, but while married I've had more offers than I can count, mostly by people that know I'm married. I just don't get it.

Another odd thing... I get more attention when I'm a total mess than when I'm cleaned up. I could have scratched up arms, pine tar and sawdust in my messy hair, grimy sweat gluing what's left of my shirt to me, chainsaw bar oil and all sorts of other stains on my 2-decade-old clothes, 3 day shaveless chin, and an overall foul-mood look on my face when ordering a workday-end beer. That's for some reason attractive, and yet if I'm cleaned up like I'm coming home from work as a school counselor wearing a preppy sweater vest, long-sleeve dress-shirt/tie, pressed, creased slacks, clean shave, hair done well, in a good mood, etc. going to the same bar, no one really pays attention. Very strange.

When I do get the attention/offers, most of it I take as compliments; after all a guy can't help but enjoy a little harmless flirting, but in some cases it goes too far and I have to end the conversation.

In worse cases, some of the earlier cases, offers were even from the same exact gals that didn't seem very interested when I was single. To hell with them. They see how happy Renee is and how we live our lives including our education, jobs, the homes, and the family we have created, something they didn't believe I was capable of back in the single days. They had their chances, and thankfully they turned me down or I would have never met Renee. I just got really frustrated when they repeatedly expected me to give them another chance when I was already committed to my wife. Maybe satisfying poetic justice at first, but very aggravating to both my wife and me when it didn't seem to want to end. Luckily that kind of stuff from old contacts has finally tapered away.

I don't get out much anymore except in the summer meaning I don't get as much of that, and even then if I get approached I just assert the "thanks but no thanks" approach.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2013, 14:20   #10
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
but while married I've had more offers than I can count, mostly by people that know I'm married
I always found that insulting. Who do you think you are talking to?
Old 19th June 2013, 02:21   #11
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

"Is that the kind of person you really want? Someone who is married and will cheat? Is that who you think I am?"

Old 19th June 2013, 04:30   #12
thinktink
Forum King

Send a message via Skype™ to thinktink
Many women want lots of things from men.

Strange as it may seem, at least most men are honest about what they want.
thinktink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2013, 22:29   #13
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingdjted View Post
"Is that the kind of person you really want? Someone who is married and will cheat? Is that who you think I am?"
More like:

"How the fuck did you get the idea I was a douche bag who would cheat?"

There is no excuse for that. You handle things like a man. Not sneaking around back doors like a rat.
Old 7th August 2013, 15:55   #14
SIN-tho-pop

ruinous males

Sabine, there are all kinds what is sad is that those type you describe are most prevalent and therefor ruin man's image overall to whoever they contact. Macho man may go after as many as 10 women in a day, all put-off by his gruff ways while a more contrite or secure man may scarcely talk with 1 or 2 members of the fairer sex all week! It's no wonder that gruff image sticks.

True love seekers must step outside the box and live life vividly and now, who you are looking for will turn up in these places.

SINthopop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine Klare View Post
I know the behaviour of men, since I was a teenager. If I was outside, suddenly a strange man had approached me, and it was very difficult to get rid off that man. For example in a department store I had to take a different exit. And I had to fend off a man once, fortunately nothing worse happened (but that's the destiny of many other women)...
I learned to know also a man, much older than me, and I didn't know his character at first. Then he wanted me to fix up with another man, although I didn't like the other man, and he didn't understand, why I didn't like the other man, he blamed me, I would have become so intolerant. In that time I wanted to study "Electrotechnic", but suddenly he said: "Electrotechnic, that's nothing for a woman. A woman has to marry, a woman must give birth to children, a woman has always to stand at the stove in the kitchen and a woman must never do anything else!". He said also: "A woman must have fat on the body!". So that the man can grab better? I became very angry and also very aggressive to him. When he began to touch me there, where he was not allowed to touch me, I didn't want to see him again anymore. Another woman asked me: "Why didn't You have given him a mouth-clamp?"...
These were times before the internet. I had also many men at the telephone, and mostly they also only wanted one thing from me, but then I didn't want to have them at the telephone anymore. Another man said once: "You have finally to get a friend!". But I myself can decide, when I want to do that, nothing can be imposed. The time didn't have come yet...
1985 I learned to know Frank, 1992 we got engaged and 1993 we married. It must always be given enough time. 2 people will find each other some day, they will try out, if they can live together, and then they will marry...
Today we live in the time of the internet. I have many contacts in the internet, mostly normal contacts. But many men are adding me in the platforms, because they only want one thing from me. Suddenly they write me a private message, and I have to tell them: "I am already married!", but they all ignore that and they say instead: "But I am a very good man for you!". Recently a man added me, then he wrote me a private message: "I hope, You are a woman, I'm not keen on men!". I didn't answer. I flagged his message as spam, I deleted the friendship with him and I blocked him. I think, many other women would have done the same with him...
I hate unmodest men with bad manners, who only want one thing from me, and it seems, many men don't have a morality. I am not their subject. I am a woman. I have my own pride and my own rights, and I do not leave anything to do with me...
Fortunately we live in the 21st century...
Greetings from Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
SIN-tho-pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2013, 00:51   #15
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

...might as well continue the resurrection of this dead thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinktink View Post
Many women want lots of things from men.

Strange as it may seem, at least most men are honest about what they want.
In most cases I'd rather meet an asshole that is honest than a "nice person" that's fake in some way. It at least offers an opportunity for people to make informed decisions.

Old 8th August 2013, 06:36   #16
rockouthippie
Banned

I am a far too simple creature to dissemble. If I lied, cheated or stole, I'd have to remember what I lied about. That would task my intellect, and I only have 50-60 remaining brain cells.

You might have seen another post I wrote about love letters from my folks. My dad was also a simple man. I'm sure he never cheated on my mom. Why? It would create drama. Personally, I hate drama. Just scratch me behind the ear once in a while and give me a kiss. I'm pawned.

I think men are, or want to be, very simple creatures. Loyalty, simplicity, plain talk. Better than a dog if you know how to train one.

Women are more complex. One guess against another. Almost paranoid. Own's us and doesn't know it. Looking for intrigue when there isn't any.

Hell, if we did have any intrigue, our testosterone would make us too stupid to pull it off. So we remain your servants ladies. We'd rather do what you wanted than think. If you "push the envelope" and make us think, that's a bad thing.

Men do only want "one thing". Loyalty and one less thing to think about.

Catch me if I fall.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 8th August 2013 at 07:37.
Old 8th August 2013, 14:51   #17
rockouthippie
Banned

He's a one balled man, but he didn't give a damn; Goin to the rodeo.
Old 11th February 2014, 15:59   #18
Obsdark

Quote:
Who raised bad men? Mom. Men need fathers or they end up just like you described. Women need good daddies too. It's one of my tests before I date anybody.

What's your dad like? If I hear "bastard" ..... check please...
A fast psycology class with a "Rock Out Hippie"... very well, but isn't about a father or mother presence what makes people be assouls or good persons, is about how they'll be raised.

Thinkings like yours was the ones who gave birth to the Nazi Holocaust btw...

Think about it;

Quote:
"Who raised bad men? a Jew. Men need be raised by German's or they end up just like you described. Women need good arian lady's too. It's one of my tests before I date anybody.

What's your dad like? If I hear "Jew" ..... check please..."
Plz tell me what are the differences between one and another

You are Just generalizing,
i guess you prove a point

BTW: i have a friend of mine with a domestic violence case on him's home, that happend before him's father just divorce.

Well, Psycology told us about Resilience, i'm not sure than you know what's about it but is basicly the chances of recovery from one subject from a very heavy crisis, is true than people who suffer certain stuff during childhood can repeat themself after, but that's not a necesary law about it, perspective about the cases change from one school of psycology to another.
Obsdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2014, 19:06   #19
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I see, my thread has been picked up again...

The man, whom I knew, was very patriarchal, although I did not recognize it at the beginning. Also a friend of my female music teacher was very patriarchal, and also the father of a girl, whom I knew. But also her grandmother was very patriarchal. I want to say, that not only many men are very patriarchal, also many women. On 24th December 1981 her younger brother got a walkman as a gift from the parents, but she herself didn't get a walkman, because she was a girl. 3 years later, when she was an adult, she bought an own walkman. Her grandmother was of opinion that she should finally marry a man, but she wanted to study first.

Patriarchalic people are thinking, that the father should go to the work and earn the money, and that he can be very creative, if he is at home after the work. The mother has to bear children and she has to educate them, she has to buy food, she has to cook and she has to clean the house, but she isn't allowed to be creative. In the beginning of the 20th Century this thinking was widespread in Germany. Until the Eighties the families had enough incomes, if only the fathers had a job, in the times of today also the mothers have to work, but mostly they don't get a job. A rethinking has already taken place, and also women repair computers in service shops etc.

In many countries women do not have the same rights as men, the forced marriages still exist, and many women are forced by their parents to marry a man, whom they don't love, while they are still teenagers. A married woman is never allowed to leave the house. The women are often raped and beaten by their husbands. In Germany and other countries rapes and ill-treatments are a crime.

In Berlin many Turkish, Kurdish, Iranian, Arab people are living, some of them are devout, but fortunately not all. The women and girls in the devout families must wear headscarves, and football is prohibited for women and girls. A girl was forced to move from Berlin to Turkey as a teenager and she was forced to marry a cousin. The marriage had not harmonized, the young woman returned to Berlin, she gave birth to a son, she became independent and moved into an own leased apartment. And she weared no headscarf anymore. With her own decisions she had brought shame on their family. When she was at a bus stop near her apartment, she was shot by one of her brothers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_k...atun_Sürücü
Hatun Sürücü is dead, but since her death a major rethinking took place in many Muslim families, although some other Muslim families became more extreme.

Because the economy has become worse in Germany, our live isn't very nice anymore, but Frank and I should be glad, that we didn't have been born in a country, where arrests, torture and executions still exist...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Old 13th February 2014, 06:10   #20
thinktink
Forum King

When I start seeing women coming home in reasonably proportional equal numbers of body bags to that of men with respect to the current gender ratio of the entire country in which conscription is instituted, then you can talk about equality and your "rights" and your gender "problems."

As of right now in the United States of America, men have no legal method to defend themselves from the very near-future probable majority vote of the women who vote for politicians that send men, and only men (Selective Service) to their deaths in foreign lands. This can only be fixed in one of two ways:
  1. Either strip females voting privileges to protect men from politicians that women vote for knowing they won't have to die themselves because of that vote (ha, we both know that will never happen.)
  2. Or start forcing military conscription (The Draft/Selective Service Registration/Or whatever other politically correct euphemism you want to call it) on women as well, true equality, not this Feminist hyperbolic double standard bullshit that everybody's been brainwashed into believing.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=3195,4397492
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/708846/posts

I would also like to see how you would redress the fact that the male suicide rate in modern western countries (where not-so-coincidentally, the man-hating ideology of Feminism still runs systemic) is FOUR TIMES higher than that of women. Not four percent, FOUR TIMES, or 400%! Did you even know that? I bet you didn't.
http://www.afsp.org/understanding-su...ts-and-figures
And that's just from 2010. It's only getting worse for men, not better.

I wonder if you knew that men are now lagging women in college enrollment and graduation? Did you know that little fact? Mr. Google is your friend...
https://www.google.com/search?num=10...p+in+education
https://www.russellsage.org/publications/rise-women
http://www.educationnation.com/index...44000C296BA163

And don't even get me started on the entire all-men-are-rapists diatribe from Feminists.
http://petaluma.patch.com/groups/opi...teria-misandry
http://exposingfeminism.wordpress.co...eminist-myths/
http://falserapesociety.blogspot.com...tatistics.html

I ask you, based on these FACTS, who's the "oppressor" and who is the "oppressed", hmm?

Oh wait, are you talking about first world problems or third world problems? 2nd world? Apex fallacy at it's finest.

Everything you think you know, everything you think is fact, it's all bullshit, all of it.

I know what women want. I damn well know what women want. I can see it with my own eyes and I can hear it with my own ears. It's MONEY! It's easy to see once you take off the rose-colored glasses and really look at them and their motivations. It's even easier to tell when you look at the divorce and marriage rates and when the man's money runs out.

Now, you can call me a sexist or a misogynist until you're blue in the face, but until these facts change, I won't.

Sincerely,

A pissed off "misogynist" ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W25_jgiY51I
Old 13th February 2014, 07:13   #21
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

These are a lot of links. And I am not informed enough about what is happening in America. I have to do already enough with the news what is happening in Germany.

I am against the patriarchy, but I am also against a matriarchy. The boys and girls are educated differently very often, but fortunately as adults they don't have to do, what the parents have dictated.

I didn't say, that all men would be interested in rapes. Many men are doing that, also at home, but the most men don't. Fortunately the most marriages are harmonizing.

I learned to know many people. 2 women had said, that I never should marry a man, but later they accepted our wedding. 1 of the 2 women doesn't trust the men, she never did that.

I didn't want to talk about religions, but I had to mention the problems for women in Islamic countries. In the past also in Germany the patriarchy had dominated. We have the Protestant and the Catholic church. 1966 I was baptized as a Protestant, but 1994 I had left the church, because I had been disappointed by the church so many times. A human can pray also at home and doesn't have to go into the church. I myself don't like prayers at the dining table, fortunately my parents didn't do that. Frank himself was never baptized. But we accept, that many people are going to the church.

The multicultural fashion trend is very good. While many women wear short hair in the times of today (I myself would never do that), I see many men with long hair, although maybe some parents, grandparents, uncles or aunts don't like that. But these men do, what they want, and that's very good.

I don't belong to the feminists, I also don't belong to the extremists. I just want to have my freedom and I want to make my own decisions. Fortunately Frank lets me do that.

Old 20th February 2014, 19:08   #22
thinktink
Forum King

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Briffault

BRIFFAULT’S LAW:
The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.
  1. Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.
  2. Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)
  3. A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

Quote:
When does the expectation of mutual benefit in marriage go seriously wrong in the west? It goes wrong as soon as the “I Dos” are said, or very shortly thereafter. Why is this so? Because you, the man have just entered into a contract with the state where you have promised that you will provide everything to your bride, and where the bride has promised nothing. By the way, the full weight of the law and public opinion will support her stripping you of every thing you have, including your children, and most of what you will ever make in the future, when (not if) she decides to dump you. Hence, once you enter into the contract you have nothing left to offer her. Everything you have, or will have, is already hers. Seem like a harsh statement? I thought so too, the first time I heard it, during an argument with my first wife towards the end of our marriage. She asked me the eternal female question, “What do you do for me?” (i.e. what benefit do I get from associating with you?) I responded, “I pay all your expenses. I feed, clothe, and house you. And, I am paying for your college tuition.” She told me that all the money I earned was her money and that if she let me have any of it that was pure charity on her part, so I was doing nothing for her. I thought this was unduly harsh. The divorce courts showed me that it was pretty much just a statement of fact. The wife has it all, and can make her part of the marriage contract, the portion where she is to provide you with companionship, comfort, loyalty, sex, etc., null and void at any time while keeping everything you have/had/will ever have. She has no need to associate with you further once you are married (see corollary 2). (What is the difference between regular Barbie doll and divorced Barbie doll? Divorced Barbie comes with her stuff and all of Ken’s stuff too.) This seems a totally destructive state of affairs. Recently many in the western nations have been up in arms over a law passed in, I believe, Saudi Arabia that said if a married woman refuses her husband sex, then he can refuse to feed her. All are screaming it is Islamic misogyny. Seems to me, it is an equal degree of enforcement for both sides of a contract.
- http://www.stickmanweekly.com/Reader...reader5546.htm

https://www.google.com/#q=Briffault%27s+Law
Old 20th February 2014, 20:39   #23
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

My English is not so perfect, and I would need very much time to read that all. And next week I will have many stress.

But I remember, I had known another women from 2000 until 2002. I was really glad, when I didn't see her anymore. She was gay and very anti-men, and when I began to talk about Frank, suddenly she said only bad things about him, although she didn't know him. She was very unfriendly to other people generally. I had known also a man, who was gay and very misogynistic.

Whether a person is very nice or very rude, very good-natured or very nasty, that is not dependent on gender and age.

PS, the elephants are very matriarchal, also young male elephants are often not accepted by the lead animal. The young female Matibi in Berlin was accepted, but not the young male Tutume. Tutume had been brought to another zoo much earlier than it had been planned. Later also Matibi had been brought to the other zoo, and the young elephants came together again...
http://elefanten.wikia.com/wiki/Tierpark_Berlin

Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist

Tags
man, morality, pride, rights, woman