Old 6th June 2014, 19:13   #1
InvisibleWar

Wishes for new big version !

Hi, I want told my all wants from you. I use Winamp really from my first PC touching. After from this long time I'm glad to see your ready for new big version.

Album Covers is really very big point for me.. I actually don't listen an music without looking album art. And I think album covers is not flashy in Winamp. Please put arts in foreground..

Winamp skins is always darkness.. I trying to change color but then looks soo monotoun.. Please understand we going to diffirent impressions with every music and every music genre. Aaand I want better visuality.

Settings looks confused sometimes.

Crashing reports always and always make me sick.. Please make strong as llama ass

Bcoz I like your bigscreen music harmony visulations.

I SUPPORT YOU GUYS ! YOU DA WINAMP ! I WANT to SAYING SINCERE ''It Really Whips the Llama's Ass'' in NEXT VERSION !
InvisibleWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2014, 16:03   #2
DrO

you do realise you can change the skin to make it look more like you want rather than using the default skin(s) shipped with Winamp?

if your Winamp is unstable, first ensure you're using v5.666 build 3516 (http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....74929#download) and that you apply the plug-in updates from http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....373755#updates

also remove any 3rd party plug-ins you don't need / use as they are the most likely cause of the issues. if crashes still persist, provide copies of the crash reports (i look at most that come through, but it can be simpler to explicitly make a post with a crash report attached to it so i can specifically know who to follow up with any possible fixes / questions).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2014, 13:13   #3
InvisibleWar

Yeah my Winamp is last version and use just one alternative software for audio quality but is dependable. And I use ''Big Bento'' skin and really never find better.
Old 10th June 2014, 13:46   #4
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

You don't know, what You will miss, if You don't have tried yet the beautiful cPro & cPro2 Skins (.wal-files)...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2014, 13:48   #5
DrO

could say the same about classic skins or running Winamp completely from hotkeys...
Old 10th June 2014, 20:21   #6
InvisibleWar

Thanks guys, yet my BigBento looks as this. Maybe that's okey.. Still better is better One of the best thing is that visuals in Winamp !
Old 11th June 2014, 07:08   #7
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Maybe I cannot change Your opinion, but You should really take a look at my beautiful photo-album in Google+...
https://plus.google.com/photos/+Sabi...00126805462993
Nobody can say now, that the "cPro And cPro2 Skins For Winamp" wouldn't look also beautiful...

BTW, I have also selected the best Classic Skins (currently 896 .wsz-files), mostly those skins, which are glowing in the dark. And I have all cPro & cPro2 Skins in Winamp. On 22nd July 2010 I had installed Winamp the first time. Until April 2014 I had used only the default Bento (not Big Bento), and I had created my own Bento Color Themes. But cPro2_Dark_Aluminum and cPro2_-_Winamp_for_Mac_Sync are my newest favourites. cpro2_styler_beta_1_by_victhor and cPro2__Aluminum are also very good...

Last edited by Sabine Klare; 11th June 2014 at 08:46. Reason: My bad English... "Mein neuester Schwarm" should be translated with "My newest favourite"... :-)
Old 11th June 2014, 14:57   #8
InvisibleWar

I actually think skins had a diverges in next Winamp versions. Because they always add new option or somethings. But this cPro & cPro2 skins looks very good choice for interesteds I wonder why this wink emote like a blind.
Old 11th June 2014, 17:05   #9
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Oh, I have made you curious...

From here You can get ClassicPro_2.02_beta2.exe...
http://forums.skinconsortium.com/ind...&threadID=2093

And here You can walk through the pages...
http://www.skinconsortium.com/index....loads&f365ec65

My current screenshots in Google+ show cPro2_Dark_Aluminum and cPro2_-_Winamp_for_Mac_Sync.
You can browse also my favourites on deviantART and the gallery on 1001 Skins...
http://sternenmaschinebine.deviantart.com/favourites/
http://www.1001skins.com/pages/gallery.aspx

I will see You again here soon...

Old 11th June 2014, 18:10   #10
A11ectis

And once you have everything installed, then you can join the party when the skins start spitting up gobblety goop.
A11ectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2014, 18:28   #11
InvisibleWar

Sooorry But I want continued with BIG BENTO I going back to my Space Ambient world Thanx for all your gently replies guys..
Old 11th June 2014, 20:02   #12
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by A11ectis View Post
And once you have everything installed, then you can join the party when the skins start spitting up gobblety goop.
Don't be mean, what happens to you is actually rare and it doesn't mean it will happen to everyone.. Is a known bug now, and luckily for you the dev is working on it now (unlike the thousands of plugins that are totally un-supported nowadays..)

· · TMCT · KOMODO X
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2014, 21:06   #13
DrO

and i've given the most likely cause of that issue and why if i can correct, it only happens for some people and not all (which if it does turn out to be what i suspect, then it goes back to the Winamp3 days (so 11-12 years) as that's where the code causing it comes from!).
Old 14th June 2014, 06:54   #14
Satuim

For me I would like the new default skin for winamp to be much like the Winamp for Mac Sync Beta.
Satuim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2014, 10:34   #15
DrO

ergh no
Old 15th June 2014, 06:20   #16
Satuim

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrO View Post
ergh no
The CPro version?
That is what I'm using now, Beautifully dark and minimal
Old 15th June 2014, 21:26   #17
DrO

you said the Mac version. that is what i was repulsing against. if you want Winamp to be even more like iTunes, install a skin, but if something that was to be done to the desktop by default, i'd have no qualms in moving on from Winamp.
Old 16th June 2014, 23:02   #18
Satuim

Quote:
you said the Mac version. that is what i was repulsing against. if you want Winamp to be even more like iTunes, install a skin, but if something that was to be done to the desktop by default, i'd have no qualms in moving on from Winamp.
And how does it make it iTunes?

I'm guessing it is not the appearance? Since the CPro version has more functionality then Sync Beta
Old 16th June 2014, 23:04   #19
DrO

because that's what it was aiming to look like even more like than what Winamp is like i.e. removing the thing that makes Winamp stand out from a UI aspect in being Winamp.
Old 16th June 2014, 23:09   #20
Satuim

Quote:
because that's what it was aiming to look like even more like than what Winamp is like i.e. removing the thing that makes Winamp stand out from a UI aspect in being Winamp.
You are still not telling me what in particular though, It is the Playback controls?
Old 16th June 2014, 23:11   #21
DrO

it's the whole look of the thing.
Old 17th June 2014, 06:30   #22
Satuim

Quote:
it's the whole look of the thing.
I would say that iTunes has moved on. Because comparing it to iTunes 11. The styling (based of the CPro Version) is very different.
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist

Tags
llama ass, skin, theme, winamp, wishes