Old 14th May 2007, 19:01   #1
stuckinasquare3

winamp 5.33 slow

I don't like to update unless I know it will fix things. I'm running 5.33 on vista 64 and have noticed that it takes over a minute or two for winamp to fully load my zen portable even though it appears instantly in My Computer. I also feel like it is taking a very long time to add new files to the library when rescanning watch folders. That could be just me though. Does 5.34 address any of these specifically or is something wrong?
stuckinasquare3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2007, 21:52   #2
stuckinasquare3

also anyone know of a better way to make a playlist on ur portable other than just creating a new one and dragging songs onto it. Is it possible to sync it somehow?
Old 17th May 2007, 00:56   #3
stuckinasquare3

with an ipod and itunes i feel like it syncs very easily to keep them the same and i'd like to be able to do that with winamp and not an ipod
Old 17th May 2007, 17:23   #4
J_Darnley
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to J_Darnley
If you want to see the changes made between version read the change log aka version history, that's why it's there.

My iAudio 6 takes quite some time to appear in Winamp once I connect it to my PC. And them some more time to display the files on it correctly. It does have a small 0.75 inch drive which I thought was the cause.

AFAIK, you can sync playlists. You select them in the portable preferences. You can also sync an iPod but you will have to tell Winamp to do it yourself unlike iTunes which does it automatically, doesn't it?

Winamp ATF ReferenceMy cPro timer widgetMy port of AVS
Do NOT email me with general tech support questions.
J_Darnley is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support