Old 6th February 2010, 02:49   #1
maxcalvada

How Do I Embed My Shoutcast Station on My Blog?

On your shoutcast FAQ page, there is a page that says you can embed you favorite shoutcast station in your blog, facebook page, etc. It has some copy and paste code, but trying that it didn't work.

Also, these copy and paste codes aren't specific to my actual shoutcast station, so how would I my station embedded on my blog?
maxcalvada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 13:03   #2
fc*uk

You would probably want to use embedded audio only windows media player ... this place will generate it for you for free: http://www.streamsolutions.co.uk/res...bedded_players

I am also moving this thread into SHOUTcast Discussions. I can see how you thought it belonged here, but this area is specifically a forum for SHOUTcast's own site and widgets.
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2010, 01:13   #3
maxcalvada

Thanks. I went to streamsolutions and did what they said. I copy and pasted the code they gave me on to my Blogger hosted blog site, but get nothing on my home page except some of the html code that streamsolutions gave me. I also tried creating a html document on my desktop with this same code. I got a windows media player, but it won't do anything - totally dead.

Is it possible I need a regular webhost, not a blog host such as Blogger and Wordpress?

Thanks again.
Old 9th February 2010, 01:24   #4
maxcalvada

actually, I see the window media player, but it comes way after and before the previously mentioned html code that appears on the screen. And it is dead. Click play gets nothing.

You can see for yourself:
http://www.rochesterfreeradio.org/20...want-lpfm.html
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Discussions