Bizznatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2005, 00:36   #42
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Send a message via AIM to DJ ROACH
Quote:
Originally posted by rockouthippie
Usually "Daisy" is a very even tempered dog. But she still is a Rottweiler. She was flamed about getting shot. I didn't get the plate.

Hillsboro wasn't that bad a year ago. It's the last year that's giving me pause.

I know where these little bastards are, but the cops are a bunch of fags. I'd be the one that got arrested were I to confront them.

Life in Washington County.
I hate Washington County! I lived in WC for a long time, my parents still live in Tigard.
I use there address so I dont have to pay Multnohma County Taxes.
You should check into moving out on this side of town, I live by my self in a pretty big one bedroom and my rent is only $605. My apartments are big dog friendly to, the pet deposit is only $150.
I have a Golden, and just abuot everyone here has a dog, great neighborhood.
DJ ROACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2005, 00:39   #43
rockouthippie
Banned

Everyone who is not directly screwing with me will find generousity and kindness from me. I don't get a color chart to choose my friends.

If you are good people, I'll do whatever I can for you. When I see a latino man, he will get my hand. I will not assume he's like the bastard that shot my dog.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2005, 04:17   #44
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Fuckin' crackers, man...Always bringing bad things with them wherever they go...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2005, 08:20   #45
MegaRock
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to MegaRock Send a message via Yahoo to MegaRock
I like crackers.

Megarock Radio - St. Louis Since 1998!
Tune In Now!
Corporate Radio Sucks! No suits, all rock!
MegaRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2005, 10:57   #46
rockouthippie
Banned

Andy Griffith quote:

"Hmmm good cracker".
Old 17th July 2005, 16:51   #47
ShyShy
Amazon Bush Woman
Forum Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by t0qer
I'm starting to wonder if this thread shouldn't be closed and removed. It's getting pretty racist.
I'm keeping an eye on posts, and so far it's mainly people being honest. But, if things do get out of hand, I or another mod will quickly bring out the padlock.

For me, "nigger" and other racial slangs are a big no-no. My family is pretty multi-racial, so racism/bigotry isn't tolerated. We see it as it doesn't matter what color your skin is, if you're a flammin' idiot, you'll be treated as one.

Although, when my parents poke fun at each other, my mom will call my dad "honkey" and dad will turn around and call mom "typical Filippina"
ShyShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2005, 19:48   #48
rockouthippie
Banned

I think you only show your own ignorance with racial epithets. I've only used the N word once, and that was to a mugger.

I did have something happen at work one time that restores my faith in people in general. A very pretty latino girl about 20 was in my store. I mean God had a good day when she was born... wow ... Two men were hassling her in the parking lot. I stepped in and fed them various parts of their car.

About 20 latino men, who were migrant workers, seeing the tussle, approached. I'm thinking.... oh sh*t ... I'm gonna get my butt kicked by a couple dozen guys.

They weren't after me. As a matter of fact they wanted to protect me and the girl.

Shows that people are the same. Some guys waiting for the bus, to go to work had the same reaction as me to bad guys.
Old 18th July 2005, 22:22   #49
Print
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Bizznatch
i'm not racist, I hate everyone equally
Soooooooooo old.

Surprised you didn't add "i'm not racist, I have a colour TV at home".

SMH
Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2005, 23:46   #50
webthing
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaRock
I like crackers.

I like black chicks.

webthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2005, 23:59   #51
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
White chicks are better...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2006, 07:34   #52
USAalex
Banned

AMERICA FOR AMERICANS!!!!

I am AMERICAN and I really love AMERICA!!!! AMERICA is the greatest country ever!!!! I so much hate any colored shit!!!! I hate kikes, niggers, spics, rag-heads, chinks, red-skins,gipsies and any other non-white stuff!!!! WHITE people have created AMERICA and only they are real AMERICANS!!!! Fucking jews rule the world now, they are fucking devils!!!! I so much hate the fucking kikes!!!! Fucking dirty filthy ugly niggers and hispanics commit 90% of violent crimes in AMERICA. About 100 beautiful WHITE women are raped and/or murdered by non-white men on any given day in today's AMERICA. How can we let it happen? It must be stopped immediately!!!! In 1950s AMERICA used to be 90% WHITE. Now WHITES are only 65% in AMERICA and WHITE percent is rapidly shrinking and it's not fair. In California and Texas whites are already a minority. Fucking mexicans are flooding into our HOMELAND. Non-whites are destroying USA from inside. AMERICANS!!!! COMPATRIOTS!!!! We must wake up before it's too late!!!! We must stop non-white immigration and expel all wet-backs!!!! We must force non-white citizens to give up their citizenship. It is sad but true that in today's AMERICA being an American citizen does not always mean being an AMERICAN!!!! We must stop race mixing!!!! We must increase our birhrate!!!! We must encourage more white immigration!!!! We are becoming a minority in our own country. We can still save AMERICA but we don't have much time. English has to be the only language in AMERICA!!!! We must rebuild the TWIN TOWERS precisely as they used to be!!!! They were a symbol of AMERICA!!!! I live in NEW YORK and I loved them!!!! I want them back!!!! Fucking arabs and jews destroyed them, they want NEW YORK without TWIN TOWERS so if we'd build something else there then they have finally won, if we'd rebuild the TWIN TOWERS that will be our first step to our victory. TWIN TOWERS are the best buildings in the world!!!! We must revenge for 9/11!!!! First of all we must completely wipe out fucking israel and the entire muslim world of the face of the earth!!!! They together did 9/11 to US. Then we must terminate fucking china and north korea and any other fucking country that threatens to US!!!! We must annex Canada and make it part of Alaska!!!! We must annex half of the fucking mexico and make it part of California!!!! Fucking russia betrayed WHITE RACE, all enemies of AMERICA are armed with russian weapons, all of russia's friends are non-white nations, fucking jews rule russia, they use russia to destroy AMERICA, it's the same red soviet shit when fucking russia encouraged and financed so called civil rights movement in AMERICA in 1960s, fucking communists created the fucking idea that all races need to live together, tens of thousands of our boys died in the fucking vietnam because of fucking russia, russia must pay the price for everything it has done to AMERICA so we must bomb fucking russia, rename it "bear-land" and make it our permanent colony!!!! We must show the world that AMERICA is the only boss!!!! AMERICA must rule the world!!!! We have our MANIFEST DESTINY!!!! WHITE POWER!!!! WHITE SUPREMACY!!!! AMERICA FOR AMERICANS!!!! AMERICA FOREVER!!!!
USAalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2006, 07:43   #53
Namelessv1
Forum King

wow
Namelessv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2006, 07:48   #54
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

And this ladies and gentlemen is an example of how not to post on these forums and also how to get your ass banned on your first post without spamming.

See ya, most certainly wouldn't want to be ya.

/I love how you hate Russia so much ,but appear to be posting from behind a Russian proxy, oh the irony..
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2006, 07:49   #55
Namelessv1
Forum King

Banned? How can you deny us of such eloquence, Mr Jones?
Namelessv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2006, 07:53   #56
Evil Lu
Forum Maitresse

Blimey.
I find it very hard to understand how anyone can be filled with so much ignorant hatred.
Evil Lu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2006, 07:54   #57
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Quote:
Originally posted by Namelessv1
Banned? How can you deny us of such eloquence, Mr Jones?

The little brown log I squeezed out this morning before coming to work was more eloquent.
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2006, 10:31   #58
Vie
Forum King

Location: Thoron fields and Duranium shadows. Posts: Crap mostly
..Wow... ..I mean, WOW.

I've never met sombody THAT ignorant and Arogant before...

Member most in need of SpellCheck Lifetime Achievement Award

I'm a Twitch Streamer these days, it's weird.
Vie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2006, 12:13   #59
ElChevelle
Moderator Alumni

It's a fake.
No one that ignorant has the brains to even know how to use a computer, much less figure out how to post anywhere but Nazis'R'Us.
ElChevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2006, 15:05   #60
mysterious_w
Forum King

The fact that he said whites made America and he hates "red-skins" got a laugh out of me.

mysterious_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2006, 17:57   #61
Omega X
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Omega X Send a message via Yahoo to Omega X
Quote:
Caucasian men don't get food stamp cards. I know. I tried one time when I was about starving to death.

I just get to pay, not get any benefits.
Must be an Oregon thing. I've Seen plenty of all races getting foodstamp cards.

ITs pretty much guaranteed if you have children.(which is how most get it anyway)
Omega X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2006, 20:49   #62
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Omega X
Must be an Oregon thing. I've Seen plenty of all races getting foodstamp cards.
It's the illegal aliens. That the "Oregon Health Plan", making sure that every illegal alien has medical insurance. It's not really a matter of funds not being available, it's that illegals have 90 social service agencies to expedite claims. Usually funding only lasts for about 6 mos a year, and you have to stand in line behind the illegals.

If you are illegal, you're insured BINGO. If you are white, you'll wait several months to a year. Then the income to qualify for some medical help has to be so low, you're living in a cardboard box. The illegals lie to obtain benefits. If you're illegal, they won't prosecute you for that either. Not so, if your're a citizen.

So, if you are a felon, an illegal alien, or some other prize of the counterculture, you'll get taken care of. If you are a normal citizen that just got sick and broke, you're screwed.

These systems are designed to take care of special interests and not the rank and file people. If you got AIDS, are a heroin addict, a felon or an illegal alien, they'll fix you right up.

The rest of us lose the house for a $20,000 3 day stay in a dirty hospital with bitchy nurses.

Because of some pre-existing medical problems, I can't buy insurance and to qualify for medical help, I'd have to make less than $1097 a month (gross), and then I'd wait 6 months.

So I can't buy medical insurance, I can't pay out of pocket (who could at $1000 a minute), and I couldn't let my income go down to that level and still have a place to live.

Welcome to being the working poor (and I'm not that poor). Maybe I'd have better luck if I told them my name was Pedro.

This situation will shorten my life. A decade, maybe two.

Of course, at age 65, if I'm still alive, they can pick up whats left of me with a poop shovel, and try to fix it then. If I live, which I doubt. If in 21 years, social security even exists, which I doubt.

In short, our government does little to help real people in real situations. What it is good at is lining pockets and making the problems worst, so that they can get in our pocket more.

Medical pricing is a giant rip off. Like I've said, if you want to look at what's really in your pocket, it's not republican oil, it's democrat medical care.

Clinton promised free medical care for people. What we got was that the price quadrupled. The hospitals got dirtier and the nurses got bitchier.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 5th October 2006 at 21:24.
Old 5th October 2006, 22:13   #63
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Re: Nigger

Quote:
Originally posted by dlinkwit27
I was watching the Daily Show last night, and they had on Bernard Goldberg who has a book out called "100 People Who Are Screwing Up America" and they were talking about the "destruction of the culture" by Television, Movies, Rappers, etc, and Jon said that they were just words, and Goldberg responded (not exact quote):

If they are just words, what if we had a "Bigot Channel" and on this channel "Hispanics are 'spics, jews are kikes, Asians are chinks, and Blacks are 'you know what' "

WTF! Why is it ok to say all the other slurs but not "nigger"? Bullshit. Everyone knew what went in the "You know what" but we can't say it, why? Becuase it's bullshit thats why.

So...on that note: NIGGER, NIGGA, Nizzle fo' shizlle, I said it, so fuck off!
Those words are not ok. You have a right not to laugh at people using ethnic slurs.
You have the right to make fun of your own.

*Sorry about your dog, ROH!
Widdykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2006, 04:32   #64
rockouthippie
Banned

As part of our coloquial language, women are bitches and ho's, men are bastards and motherfuckers. Black people are not niggers unless they are talking to each other, which makes it ok.

So let's recap children:

1. Your dads a bastard and/or motherfucker.
2. Your mom is a bitcha and/or ho.
3. Never call a black kid a nigger, even if he stole your bike.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 6th October 2006 at 05:37.
Old 6th October 2006, 07:55   #65
dlichterman
Forum King

Quote:

LOL YTMND!!!!!

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free.-*-If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0-*-Guess the band from pics game
dlichterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2006, 08:36   #66
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King

Next thing you know they will be building walls near the border. Oh wait...

I am so important I feel the need to let it be known like a liberal discovering the internets for the first time. Uh hur hur hur. I also wash myself with a rag on a stick.
Realitybites
<3
hgnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2006, 11:46   #67
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Quote:
As part of our coloquial language, women are bitches and ho's, men are bastards and motherfuckers. Black people are not niggers unless they are talking to each other, which makes it ok.

So let's recap children:

1. Your dads a bastard and/or motherfucker.
2. Your mom is a bitcha and/or ho.

Ewwww!
Old 6th October 2006, 15:19   #68
Smeggle
Just Strolling By
(Major Dude)

Brings to mind a Tommy Tiernen jk

WHy wouldn't you pass teh ball to me? IS IT BECAUSE I'M A TRAVELLER (or Knacker - Irish derogatory name for Traveller)...

some weird strange folk abound - like went to a skinhead gig once just to see what the crack was about - music was a mix of white racist crap but the ska was ok (They forgot that most ska involves Black Musicians obviously - didn't feel like pointing that out at the time though lol

Music is Life, Love and Happiness :|: Life is Music. Serren - 1985 - 2005
Religion? Religion is a Blasphemy against humanity - From the film What the Bleep do we know

siggy link So stumbling? whats it all about
Smeggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2006, 15:55   #69
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Yeah! I guess slurs are everwhere! I still hate that shit!
You wanna call someone a name? Don't sink so low as to use a racial or group epitaph!
eww, just ewww!

And I'm not a WOP! Or a Limey or a Dumb Guinea!
K?
Old 6th October 2006, 18:54   #70
SSJ4 Gogitta
Followed by Gnomes
(Forum King)

Location: West Virginia Googolplex: 10^10¹°° FB:/SSJ4.DominusDeus DeviantArt: DominusDeus XboX GT: A Wild Meeseeks Playstation 4: DominusDeus
Send a message via AIM to SSJ4 Gogitta

SSJ4 Gogitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2006, 19:11   #71
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
Well, yeah, that would be racist. Call him, you know, a thief. Or an asshole. Or whatever.

The fact that someone is being a cock to you doesn't entitle you to be racist. It entitles you to call them names and whatever, sure, but racist slurs are a whole different matter.

Besides, it makes you look like an asshole, let's face it.

zootm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2006, 20:10   #72
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

^Yep!
Old 6th October 2006, 22:38   #73
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by zootm
Besides, it makes you look like an asshole, let's face it.

Yep, even if he stole your bike
Old 7th October 2006, 04:10   #74
Omega X
Forum King

Quote:
The hospitals got dirtier and the nurses got bitchier.
That's only because there are like 10 of them in the entire hospital. They are most likely burned out. There has been a nurse shortage for a while now.
Old 7th October 2006, 09:33   #75
MStar
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to MStar Send a message via AIM to MStar Send a message via Yahoo to MStar
Quote:
Originally posted by MStar
Holocaust! Is that not history? They wern't allowed to go to public places, sit on benches, they had their rights stripped just like black people.
Japanese were put into internment camps like the nazis did to the jews, only they wern't killed at the end. Chinese slaves were common as well in the early 20th century. Asians were deprived of rights just like black people were at the time.

Don't say it only happened to black people.
I think you need to take a fucking history lesson.
Wow. This thread was so old I actually cared about things. And cared enough about things to color-code my replies!

I also have no recollection of making that post. Seems too on-topic for me.

MStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2006, 10:50   #76
zootm
Forum King

Quote:

Yep, even if he stole your bike
Well, yeah, undermines your argument somewhat, is all I mean.

The thing with racist slurs is that when you make a slur of any kind, you're saying two things - that you consider that person to be one of the things you're calling them, and that you consider that thing a bad thing to be.

Some things ("bastard", for example) have gone past their initial definition to just be general-purpose insults, but in general, you're insulting the whole category of person at once. If you call someone "fat" as a derogatory term, you're saying they're fat in a bad way, and that fat is a bad thing to be. If you call them a "nigger" as a derogatory term, you're saying they're black, and that being black is a bad thing. That's the distinction, I think.

Old 7th October 2006, 11:19   #77
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

Well said, as always!
Old 7th October 2006, 12:57   #78
Omega X
Forum King

Well, atleast the concept is right. Though the word usage explanation is off a bit.

"Nigger" wasn't considered derogatory until a few decades ago, which was referred to blacks as being called inferior, stupid and disadvantaged among other things. Which is why its taboo to say today.
Old 7th October 2006, 13:46   #79
zootm
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Omega X
"Nigger" wasn't considered derogatory until a few decades ago, which was referred to blacks as being called inferior, stupid and disadvantaged among other things. Which is why its taboo to say today.
Well, yes, but that's its modern usage. It's kinda complex and I don't really know (and can't be bothered looking up ) the lexis to disambiguate what I mean, but hopefully I'm getting myself across.

Old 7th October 2006, 15:19   #80
Widdykats
The Forum Slut

A brief history of that word
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions