Old 27th May 2001, 22:32   #1
Mr. Bojanglez
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Bojanglez Send a message via AIM to Mr. Bojanglez Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Bojanglez
Is it just me or do only the 4 1/2 star skins get downloaded? Well anyway search on the search engine for ahmadaskin and leave a comment and a rating, you can e-mail the comment or post it here as well.

yea...I said it.

Mr. Bojanglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2001, 22:35   #2
BullGawD
Cool Guy.
(Forum King)

we're pretty lazy here, you'd better post a screencap and link if you really want traffic.

http://www.winamp.com/skins/detail.j...ponentId=61914

not bad, it looks to me like your numbers or nums_ex background color is lighter than that green you used. Wait, that's supposed to be like un unlit portion of an LCD number. would make that a darker grey. Also, I don't like how sometimes you allow the green portions to lap over your grey borders, and sometimes don't. IMHO, an amp like this needs to be either extremely symmetrical, or pointedly asymmetrical. Just a few comments, I'll look it over and see if I find anything else.

[edit]Main okay, interesting use of vol/bal and eq/pl buttons on main. However, I don't like that the volume bar is different, and that the eq/pl are unlabeled. This kind of inconsistency, including to points I've already mentioned, shows up throughout the skin, and I don't know if you really did it on purpose or not. Your eject button is higher than your other buttons, which looks kinda funny. Shuf button movement is too small for me, and I don't like that you left that as a text labeled button, while repeat is graphical. Like the posbar, would define the vis area better.

EQ, nothing major, I'd extend the green on the left as far out as you do on the right.

PL The cleanest element in my opinion, your clicked state on your stacks extends the green one pixel to the right. I don't know if you meant to keep that along with the text movement, but I thought I'd bring it up. playvis section needs something, that green popping up just looks icky in the middle of all that grey.

AVS lose the green, it just makes the window look funny, especially since most presents have a black background.

MB looks nice, have you heard about Mikroamp?

Overall, not bad, keep it up. Let us know what else you come up with. [edit]

[Edited by BullGawD on 05-27-2001 at 05:57 PM]

...a blatant person.
BullGawD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2001, 00:07   #3
ampburner
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to ampburner Send a message via AIM to ampburner Send a message via Yahoo to ampburner
just my .02$

Nice skin. BG's comments seem pretty thorough, so I'll just point out some overall things I would like to see changed.
  • make it a bit darker, or increase contrast
  • posbar..stech it from far left to far right..now it looks 'unfinished', also it's only 2 pix wide above the shufrep...I would make that 3 (above the shufrep only) because now it looks like the shufrep rectangle is overlapping it.
  • define the cbuttons more. they look basic and are hard to see.
  • Rest of the skin's ok IMHO
ampburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2001, 01:46   #4
Mr. Bojanglez
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Bojanglez Send a message via AIM to Mr. Bojanglez Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Bojanglez
thanks

thanks for the suggestions, If i didn't tell you already ahmadaskin was my second skin so i'm still learnin, well anyway i've been working on an update of that skin and i'm gonna try to implement all of your solutiond into it, this isn't a a finished copy, its no where near complete, i was just experimenting around with different types of buttons, and here is my update of the main and eq windows so far, i'll probably go back to the balance and eq/pl buttons on this one.

if my image doesn't want to insert or show up just click this
http://www.geocities.com/ahmadro14/darker.jpg

well leave some comments about this one also.

yea...I said it.

Old 28th May 2001, 02:06   #5
The Only Lynx
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to The Only Lynx
my skin is fluctuating between 4½ and 4 stars.. when 4½ dls go fast .. when 4 stars.. no downlaods at all

"when you are with me i'm free, i'm careless, i believe"
The Only Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2001, 06:27   #6
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to garetjax Send a message via AIM to garetjax Send a message via MSN to garetjax Send a message via Yahoo to garetjax
I think...therefore...I skin

My opinion in reality is that I don't like this skinner. Although, I think the skin is decent enough I've decided to make it painfully clear how utterly bitter the taste in my mouth is right now.

Joe W. Garrett
garetjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2001, 07:22   #7
Mr. Bojanglez
Major Dude

garret likes to cry

no1 cares what you like, i didn't ask what u liked. i said to leave me some comments about how i can improve it. I f u don't like my skins i'm sure u have some comments. If you wanna cry go to the winamp bitchlist part and cry about it there, heh maybe if u do more ppl will look at my skins. yeah go do that please? well anyway don't be a crybaby, maybe if u'd try to help u wouldn't see anything to cry about.

yea...I said it.

Old 28th May 2001, 08:31   #8
Jayn
Honorary Vixen
(Forum Queen)

Send a message via ICQ to Jayn Send a message via AIM to Jayn
Actually Mr. Bojanglez...you didn't say to leave comments about how you can improve your skin...you said "leave a comment and a rating"...which is just what garetjax did. And if you'll actually read his comment....he didn't say that he didn't like your skin...he said "The skinner of this skin has made a very nice skin".

I don't see why you're getting so upset, unless you're feeling a bit guilty about some of your own comments and actions.

Jayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2001, 08:34   #9
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Quote:
Originally posted by Jayn

I don't see why you're getting so upset, unless you're feeling a bit guilty about some of your own comments and actions.
Totaly agree with that, no other comment required

Hey Jayn, if he goes all "soundscape" on us can I take him , us newbies gotta start somewhere
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2001, 08:36   #10
Jayn
Honorary Vixen
(Forum Queen)

Hehe...after his last post I was beginning to wonder if he was soundscape...incognito

Old 28th May 2001, 08:37   #11
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Heh, yeah me too

[praying] Go bad, need to flex the mod muscles [/praying]
Old 28th May 2001, 08:41   #12
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

You could close one of his threads, no need to have 2 goingngngngngngngng.
Wildrose-Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2001, 09:03   #13
Mr. Bojanglez
Major Dude

confused

i dunno anymore, i kinda got lost a while ago, maybe he did say he liked the skin, and who are all of thse ppl having mini conversations inside my thread, i thought it was supposed to be about my skin.

yea...I said it.

Old 28th May 2001, 09:55   #14
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to garetjax Send a message via AIM to garetjax Send a message via MSN to garetjax Send a message via Yahoo to garetjax
Thanks Everybody...

Well, Mr. Bojanglez???

Am I going to cry you asked no. But, I unlike you I rise above the stupidity that my ego would in any other case subject me to many foul a word against you.

In response to what you are asking in the other forum:

I made it apparent that I too use the forums and you can find a forum that is being added to quite continuously about a subject for which you have very much in common with. Go Take a look it says Bullshit Reviews for title.

Now, in fairness I reviewed your skin as well and will likely continue to. With that in mind perhaps you should check to see how poorly/good I rated your attempt at skinning.

Now, for my comments on this skin:

Personally the Metal bit is overdone already its fading.

Your rendition to this genre while good lacks any originality that I can forsee.

Your blending of the skin from what I have seen is poor. (i.e. Metal doesn't blotch? At least not Brushed Steel if that is what your trying to do?)

Also, your blending of the components seems off and I can see attention to detail is lacking therein.

I would suggest that you take a look at some work dealing with brushed steel from The popular skins section as this may afford you alot less in that you can see examples of some fine work to perhaps achieve.

-Joe W. Garrett
Old 28th May 2001, 17:50   #15
Doggy Dog
Canis Sapiens
(Reviewer)

Send a message via ICQ to Doggy Dog
Nice skin,not too much details, but there is one thing that cought my eye - there is no proper viscolor.
Doggy Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2001, 01:08   #16
BullGawD
Cool Guy.
(Forum King)

I'm not one to question, but could someone tell me why the anger towards Bojanglez? Wha'd I miss? Maybe I'll find it in one of these other threads....

...a blatant person.
Old 29th May 2001, 01:19   #17
ampburner
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to ampburner Send a message via AIM to ampburner Send a message via Yahoo to ampburner
/me thinks garetjax and him are having an argument...yes, that's it .Also, Bo (mind if I call you 'Bo'?) posted two threads about the same skin.
Old 29th May 2001, 01:29   #18
BullGawD
Cool Guy.
(Forum King)

Ahhhh, well if that's all. I thought maybe he'd hauled off and called someone a bad name or something.

...a blatant person.
Old 29th May 2001, 01:39   #19
ampburner
Forum King

yup, that's all...as far as I know, but maybe I've missed somethng too

Oh well
Old 29th May 2001, 01:51   #20
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Follow the links and read the reviews, I believe this will make things more clear.

http://www.winamp.com/skins/detail.j...ponentId=62596

ahmad allen gave it 0 stars
don't rate ur own stuff posted on May 25, 2001 @ 15:1 PM
no1 would let me do it :-)

Joe Garrett gave it 5 stars
Well you did though didn't you... posted on May 28, 2001 @ 1:49 AM
Here I rate my skin and there you rated your skin. Call me weird but, isn't that somehow whats the word...I'm looking for??? Two-Faced? Hipocritical? Look for the skin entitled AHMAD Stupid? Childish? Moronic? Retarded? Brain-Dead? Hmm, Pick one that suits your needs AHMAD ALLEN! That rated your OWN SKIN 5 STARS!!!! Shall I post a review telling people to go review your skin....and if you review it yourself ask them to give you 0 Stars too!

http://www.winamp.com/skins/detail.j...ponentId=61914

ahmad allen gave it 5 stars
no posted on May 27, 2001 @ 21:46 PM
ahmad allen didn't give his own skin a 4, wtf is up with that, where did that rating come from?

Joe Garrett gave it 4 stars
I want to RATE THIS SKIN 0 posted on May 28, 2001 @ 1:54 AM
Updated Review --------- I really want to give your skin 0 stars as this would drop it to 3 stars and would rarely get seen, now how would that be for revenge...but, you know I'm not an idiot like you are Skin Rater(Which is some idiot too Ahmad Allen: Wake Up! ) rate your own damn skins you are more intimate with it than anyone else anyhow. Original Review--------- The skinner of this skin has made a very nice skin. However, his ignorance and stupidity have caused alot of trife. Considering he said not to review my own skins yet he does that very thing. He reviewed my skin 0 Stars for doing so? Here is my review Ahmad you retarded little shit.

Old 29th May 2001, 02:03   #21
Mr. Bojanglez
Major Dude

i think i missed something too

my original anger towards whoever that guy is came when he posted a reply inside my thread that had nothing to do with my skin and that made me mad because i wanted feedback. I had no idea that i rated ur skin a 0, garet or whoever i'm "arguing" with, but i will gladly go back and correct it. Wehn i gave u 0 stars for rating ur own skin i wasn't being a hypocrite, a rated my own skin b4 i even knew about u and ppl gave me bad ratings cuz i did, so i found other ski artist who had done the same and decided to reinact the 0 star rating laid upon me. After speaking with some1 else i did this to, i rethought it and changed their rating so all u had to do was ask. What is ur skin called anyway?
Well that clears up some of the confusion.

Another thing, i didn't make two threads about the same thing. One thread is about the old version of ahmadaskin which is this thread. it was made to get feedback on how i could improve it in the future, the other thread is about ahmadaskin-uno, a not yet completed skin, i made that thread to get feedback about my skin while completeing it. So i have two threads about different subjects.

Lastly wtf is soundscape?

yea...I said it.

Old 29th May 2001, 02:03   #22
ampburner
Forum King

thanks WW! the entire fight in a nutshell...it's all clear to me now
Old 29th May 2001, 03:03   #23
BullGawD
Cool Guy.
(Forum King)

ditto WW. Thanx. Ahmad, yeah, that's really kind of asking for it. I'd be just as pissed as Garret if one of my Caleb Harbers showed up one day and asked my opinion. Apologies are definitely in order.

Regarding the two thread, yeah, they are technically different, but unless the old post has lapped over into two pages, it would generally be regarded as the same topic, and not worth splitting into a new thread. Oh my, whatta whatta mess.....

oh and soundscape was a little bastard that showed up a month or so back that alternately asked our help and cussed us out. I feel no wrong in saying additionally that he literally was a stupid, stupid piece of $#!%.

HI SOUNDSCAPE!!!!!

...a blatant person.
Old 29th May 2001, 03:15   #24
Mr. Bojanglez
Major Dude

ok

i'm sorry for whatever it was that i did wrong to whoever that guy was or whatever. happy now?
yeah i'm sorry for whatever else i did wrongo.

Well i think i deserve an apology or two.

Jayn Hehe...after his last post I was beginning to wonder if he was soundscape...incognito
and this by gawd
oh and soundscape was a little bastard that showed up a month or so back that alternately asked our help and cussed us out. I feel no wrong in saying additionally that he literally was a stupid, stupid piece of $#!%

so if you guys were calling me soundscaper or saying i was him or acted like him then u guys were calling me as gawd said a stupid piece of $#!%.

Did i call any of you anything? did i even say a bad word? i think not.

yea...I said it.

Old 29th May 2001, 03:59   #25
BullGawD
Cool Guy.
(Forum King)

oh my.

...a blatant person.
Old 29th May 2001, 04:42   #26
Jayn
Honorary Vixen
(Forum Queen)

Mr. Bojanglez...this is the Skin Love Forum at Winamp.com....and we all take great pride in the fact that we all get along great in here....kinda like one big happy family. We welcome newcomers to the forum with open arms.

But one of our 'pet peeves' in here, is people who leave a 0 rating on a skin along with a meaningless comment that has nothing to do with the skin. Which is what you did to garetjax' skin (rating-0 / comment-"don't rate ur own stuff, no one would let me do it")...is this your way of getting revenge, by rating innocent others with a 0 and leaving your scornful remark? Then you post your skins in here for review, and whine when someone makes a comment that you don't like.

Garetjax did give you a very helpful review above, as did many others.

While you did apologize:
Quote:
i'm sorry for whatever it was that i did wrong to whoever that guy was or whatever. happy now?
That's gotta be the most insincere apology I've ever heard.

As far as me apologizing to you...I'd be glad to...I'm sorry for whatever it was that I did wrong to whoever that guy was or whatever. happy now? Pfft.

You wanted feedback on your skin....you're getting feedback, but out of your 6 posts in this thread alone, only 1 of your posts has been about the feedback that the others have been so kind to take their time to give you on your skin. I think it's about time to drop all this and move on.

Old 29th May 2001, 05:28   #27
Duk
Major Dude

Peeking Duk ... <ºoº>

Woo hoo! ::crunch crunch crunch:: Hmmm ... needs more butter.
Duk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2001, 08:40   #28
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Yeah chill out Mr B,what Jayn said is true, were just a bunch of chilled off arty farty type in here and the attitude you started with was the wrong way to introduce yourself into the group.

We welcome all in here.

Why did we think you were the Soundscape guy?, to be honest you were coming over a lot like him in how you worded your posts. We know this guy is lurking around, certainly judging by my ICQ messages anyhow :HI SOUNDSCAPE: , but apologies now for comparing you to him.

Anyhow, that's my bit, chill off relax, have a beer if need be , but let's not turn this into a all out open warfare type thing here

back to the day job
Old 29th May 2001, 09:40   #29
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

?!?

I'm not asking you to change your review. I'm saying that in your skin I am quite sure you thought how idiotic when that skin rater guy rated your skin 0 stars even though you spent alot of time developing and making something you could be proud of. While the rating isn't the problem its the comment of that rating that is the most upsetting of which I am sure you are to agree.

Yet, in response you follow suit with the same action. From my standpoint it is hyprocracy. At least by definition of your most sincere and deepest regret for doing so. In fact the very problem currently with winamp is ignorant if not utterly moronic actions like what you have done that makes this place a bit harder to deal with.

Think of it a moment, When you say something that means nothing to author concerning how you feel about a piece of work? You get upset....As you did earlier in this forum.

I'm telling you my dislike for your dropping to the level of the guy that did that to you. Now, what to do about such a thing...As I said in my first thoughts I was going to rate every skin I ever see from you 0 stars but, then it would put me on your level wouldn't it? So, I thought perhaps, giving you as much help and honest consideration on your skins was as "in your face" as I really want to be. But, I gather that a great many others would find it a bit more difficult to do so.

I will say that from now on...I have found one person on which to distill all my angst in my dealings with the miriad of bullshit reviews here on winamp.com. Currently, his name is Ahmad Allen -

Thank You,

Good Day Sir.
Old 29th May 2001, 10:16   #30
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Send a message via ICQ to Xerxes
Mr. Bojangles-

One thing that this skin does not ahve is something to strongly anchor your eye to the interface; I would highly suggest adding a dominant feature (possibly with a dark grey) ... it would seriously help in adding character to a construction that somewhat teeters on the bland (IMHO)

Now is the time for all good Americans to come to the aid of their Country
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2001, 10:39   #31
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

I need some input if possible...(LOL)

My turn???

I have the another forum but, Thought many of you are coming here so a quicky...

-And I agree you need to find something to make the skin stand out...and element that brings it forward...that strikes the visual heart of your viewers...

Old 29th May 2001, 11:16   #32
Xerxes
Capitalist Alumni

Send a message via ICQ to Xerxes
I will need time to mull it over; but one thing that I think needs to be edited is... the "presets" putton on the EQ- it doesn't look like a button; it doesn't look like any of the other clickable areas... its kind of an odd man out. i would reccomend changing it for continuities' sake.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2001, 11:48   #33
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

Good Call...

I hope I made it look a bit better than it did...Made them a bit different and mae the monoster.bmp file similar in look/feel as the on/Auto/Preset area. Also, fixed some shading on the right edge of the EQMain...The PLEDIT is just being started...so, don't know where I will end up...Still haven't changed the bgcolor of it...(Bah)

Old 29th May 2001, 20:45   #34
Mr. Bojanglez
Major Dude

El Probono

Jayn let me make it clear to you first off that the apology i gave to garet or whoever was sincere. I had no clue who he was, or what i had done to him first off.

Secondly this little argument thingy is just a big misunderstanding, i said i would go back and change his rating as he did mine.

Thirdly do not say my attitude was bad, i never did anything, i tried to explain to garet that i would appreciate comments about my skin, instead of other talk, but i may have said it the wrong way or somethin.

Fourth What is IMHO? if its what i think, don't call urself names.

Fifth I'm still waiting for my apology....

Lastly this ones for garet in response to the whole bs ratings thing this is my response, it is posted in ur thread also.

yes i do, i agree with you totally garet, remember that "bs" review that i supposedly gave you? I did that out of retalliation for the bs reviews that i got about me rating my own skin. rating your own skin is only the smart thing that anyone with intelligence would do to help with the promotion of their skin. But some ppl don't agree with that. Other ppl give bad ratings cuz they got hit with premature ejaculation, or because their gf, or dog dumped them. If these people would actually read rating system, it clearly states that any skin obiously not created with skin maker or prgrams automatically gets at least a 3 star rating. Only skins that get below this are skin maker skins, skins without the minibrowser skinned, or something like that. Yet people go around and give bad ratings for no reason. If you like i could post the info given about the rating system by winamp, or u can find it in the dev section. Someone actually gave me a 0 star rating because I made a skin that was too "yellow" for them.
To winamp: Maybe some people would head up a team to seek out bs reviews, there are so many of them, for example u can probably find about 50 on Zeus.
When the bs reviews were found they could be disregarded having no effect on the skinner's overall rating, or maybe it'd be easy to have the staff rating seperat fromt he public opinion
this way the staff would decided the quality of the skin.
Those are just some of my ideas, i'd be happy to be a part of the seeking out bs reviews squad
(too bad that'll never happen)

Now about my review to u garet.

Here is an example

Lets say u liked to eat cheese helmets, and lets say that other people did as well. But then big bad frog gave u a bad rating because you at cheese helmets.

Would you or would you not make sure that everyone else who liked to eat them got the same bad rating?

Well i would and i did.

If you substitue eating cheese helmets with rating ur own skin, and big bad frog with stupid skin reviwers then u will see my reasons for giving you a bad rating. I will happily change it though.

I wasn't trying to be a hypocrite or anything either and i didn't mean any animosity towards you.

Lastly what was i gonna say? o yeah, the only rason i said anything "bad" about u in my thread was because i was really digging for feedback on my skin. So if i didn't state that clearly earlier know u know. Thats about the end. Questions? just respond to this ok?

yea...I said it.

Old 29th May 2001, 20:58   #35
Mr. Bojanglez
Major Dude

now something for garet

ok garet after looking at ur skin, heres what i have to say:

First off, at least u made the 0, 20 and -20 buttons on ur eq, no1 hardly does that one. Even the invincible Zeus didn't add that.

Second you might want to label the unlabeled buttons. People gave me a lot of flack about that on one of my skins. If you don't just make sure you make it clear that it is for the more advanced user.

On your playlist buttons u might want to write sel or select instead of ( ) or whatever. Cuz it'll confuse some.

Your titlebar buttons look a little odd with matched up agaisnt that background.

Viscolor almost matches but not quite. Messes up the continuity or whatever.

Def. make the playlist box match the bg that looks a little awkward. Thats all i saw so far.

Now for my skin
Look at it again and leave commetns.

Would it look better with a darker gray or grey bg?

[img]http://ahmadro14.***********/darker.jpg[/img]

yea...I said it.

Old 29th May 2001, 22:14   #36
garetjax
Candyass
(Major Dude)

LABELS????

For what??? I don't see any need for labels. Unless your identifying Volume/Balance Bar Areas???

But, per the updated ss you can see that I don't really need them. Good Suggestions on the Titlebar however, I like them as they are. The buttons are negative effect of the Gradient. The visual is meant to have color effect of the CButton Row BG-Color/FG-Color. The SS doesn't do this area justice.

-----
Um, to answer...It doesn't matter what others do your a skinner you should define what you'd like to see through your actions. Doing as the romans do while in rome is just the sort of thing that pisses of the christians.

(Heh)

Old 30th May 2001, 01:44   #37
BullGawD
Cool Guy.
(Forum King)

Aright, first of all, Bo, GJ has his own thread for response. correct?

Second, I like what you've done.

IMHO = In My Humble Opinion. Read the announcements thread up at the top that's labelled Skin Rips for more useful info.

-----------
These fall under friendly advice, feel free to ingore at your own discretion:

Fourth - I'd drop the apology/grudge/I've been wronged thing. Just friendly advice, but it's been pretty well smoothed out it seems, and pushing it's just gonna make people grumpy.

Fifth - you keep saying 'Well I gave such-and-such rating, because so-and-so told me such-and-such. Well, that's fine, but the purpose of rating is to provide what you think. Did you really think it was bad to rate your own skins, do [i] you[/i[ really care if all the buttons are labeled etc? Decide what you think, and tell people what you think, and if you adopt an opinion of someone else's do it because you think it's right, not because they said to.

That is all

...a blatant person.
Old 30th May 2001, 01:57   #38
Mr. Bojanglez
Major Dude

bo post again

U like what i did? What exactly did i do gawd?

You need to label ur buttons for the dumba$$es that won't be able to figure out what they are used for. Or so i've been told.

I didn't adopt some1else's idea, i just made sure that everyone recieved the same punishment as I. I didn't think it was very fair to be the one to get 2 or 3 bad ratings that made me get less downloads because some idiot decided that rating ur own skin is wrong. And must i say it again? I will gladly re-rate ur skin with what it deserves even though i dunno what skin u even made. Now listen, and listen closely, i will say this one time, don't respond with ur "its not ok to do what some1 else does or anything of that nature. I just said i will fix what i did wrong, if thats not good enough go to the winamp b¡tch list ok?

Hmm what els o yeah visit my skin section of my website, its under construction but u can still go. Darn i forgot the url i'll tell u all later.

Lastly did any1 want to see bananamp garet had said he never saw it before. Keep in mind both ahmadaskin and bananamp are my learner skins. Some ppl say this one is better than ahmadaskin though.

[img]http://ahmadro14.***********/skins/banmain.jpg[/img]

please work this time. If it doesn't just click here ok?
http://ahmadro14.***********/skins/banmain.jpg

yea...I said it.

Old 30th May 2001, 02:09   #39
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Maybe you should fix then what you did wrong. Just follow this link and set things right.

http://www.winamp.com/skins/detail.j...ponentId=62596

And fix this one too:

http://www.winamp.com/skins/detail.j...ponentId=32675

Got any more you gave a rotten ratings without any good reason? I am getting upset by your actions!!! FIX IT!!!

[Edited by wildrose-wally on 05-29-2001 at 09:25 PM]
Old 30th May 2001, 03:41   #40
Mr. Bojanglez
Major Dude

Mr. B cannot believe this

did i not try to make it very very clear that i didn't want anymore comments about skin ratings? I got the whole thing resolved with garet, it he wanted me to re-evaluate his skin all he had to do was ay so, and he said himself he didn't want me too. He might of not said that ecatly but i asked him if he wanted me too earlier and he said no. Also on the other bananamp, i fell that rating was well deserved, i read the winamp reviewing guide, it says that 0 stars go to skins that are just plain ugly sometimes. Am i mistaken? Is not ugly an opinion? In my opinion that was ugly and the skin deserved the rating, come on guys there was no bad rating to counteract, the winamp staff originally rated this skin at 2 stars, it had less than 20 dls since november last year until some people tampered with it, because they honestly felt i had did something wrong. You guys gave him five star ratings. From my point of view u were misusing the rating system jsut as much, if not more than I. And skin rater i suggest since ur one of the complainers that you go re-evaluate my skin, ur the only hypocrite i see now. And the other guy that rated it, u can't give other stars to counteract bad ratings, thats not right. lemme ask you honestly did u give that skin 5 stars? Yes u did, but did u dl it? I doubt it, 5 star skins are those a person must have so if u didn't dl it then u obiously didn't put it on ur christmas list, therefor it should of gotten a 4 or maybe even a three.

Now I am sorry for any animosity towards anyone again, must I say it again? How manyt imes is this 10? This seems like Barney and Friends so many apologies from me, when will it end.

Don't steal my poem, btw where is my apology, i think i deserve about two now.

Well whatever i fixed the gare rating and the so called "other bad one" so be happy. And must i ay this agian? Please post soemthing about Amadaskin. Ahmadaskin. maybe garet's skin, but Ahmadaskina lso. Ok? Comprehende?

One last time for all the ppl out there hat are gonna get mad, i intend no animosity towards any1 am i clear on this?

Lemme make it clear one more time, if its not about my skin e-mail me it? My e-mail is readily available, hit e-mail bojanglez not post a reply. Unless it is about me or garet's skin?

One last time? No hopefully u got the point.

yea...I said it.

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Classic Skins