Old 15th March 2016, 12:42   #1
evetsocrates

Send a message via Yahoo to evetsocrates
Evet's 2016 Full Featured Pack, w Textures and Sprites

Hello! This is my first posting, and I'm glad to see Milkdrop is still alive..!
I have a full pack with settings, custom presets (from over 15 years of dropping), sprite ini plus the associated textures... just wait til you see! Included also is the classic Zeus A. skin which has always been my favorite, and is loaded with features and file management options. If you're interested in more vastness and scope, please look me up on the web. Thanks and enjoy!

Evet Socrates
Attached Files
File Type: zip Evet%27s_Milkdrop_Presets_MMVI.zip (11.92 MB, 2466 views)
evetsocrates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2016, 14:08   #2
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Flexi
I'm glad to see some new activity on the forum and I like your mixes.
Flexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2016, 13:49   #3
Victhor
Late skinner & Moderator

That's a huge pack buddy! XD I imagine a lot of work went into it, for my line of use it will take me the whole year to test it all heh..

· · TMCT · KOMODO X
Victhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2016, 16:43   #4
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

Hello Evet,

I have renamed 2 .jpg-files in Your pack to "braggadocio_by_flexi.jpg" and "fractaled_lifeforms.jpg", so that I myself can keep the default 21 textures in my collections, which come also with the Winamp Installer.

Also I myself had renamed 4 required textures to 1_orig, 2_orig, 3_orig, devboxb_orig and moved them to unselectedmore, and I use replacement textures for 1,2,3, devboxb. And I use replacement textures for terrainalien, terrainvolcano, terrainxmas, because I didn't find the required textures yet, which are used by some of the Halfbreak Presets. But somehow the replacement textures are perfect.

I don't know yet, when can I find enough time to test the many presets in Your pack, but at first I could read the codes with Notepad++, and Notepad++ has helped me a lot, before I have copied and pasted a preset in Winamp.

Currently I am focussed on additional random textures, desktop wallpapers and Komodo backgrounds, and I am getting new ideas very often. With 3516 random textures the performance is very various...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2016, 19:18   #5
Flexi
wellspring of milk
Major Dude

Send a message via ICQ to Flexi
bumped for cross-reference - here's my top fortysomething: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....97#post3072797
Flexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2016, 15:40   #6
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I am back in this thread now. And I have added some more presets from the other pack in the other thread, because they have another filesize, and they really look a little bit different. All versions are very good.

I have mentioned, that the textures "terrainalien", "terrainvolcano", "terrainxmas" didn't have been provided by Halfbreak. But also "sattilt" and "skull" didn't have been provided by Evet, possibly everything as .jpg-files. Again I have found good replacement textures on my harddrive, in this case these are downloaded non-squared images, which had been mirrored only vertically, not also horizontally (I have images, which are mirrored to all 4 canvas and to all 4 corners). And because the original of "blulips.jpg" didn't fit my taste (sorry!), I have choosen a .jpg-file in 500x500 pixel from a former SoundCloud-Track, a galaxy in Magenta and Blue, with similar colors, as "saturation gamma 050 version".

But of course I wish to see the originals of "terrainalien", "terrainvolcano", "terrainxmas", "sattilt", "skull" provided in the forums in case they would really exist, and I think, they could exist, otherwise the presets for these required textures would not have been made.

Yepp, with 4420 images in the textures folders I cannot get bored...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2016, 01:06   #7
Kozmyk

Your presets are amaze-balls!

Thank you for sharing!

https://youtu.be/thz3ucMRqFI

Last edited by Kozmyk; 10th December 2016 at 03:23.
Kozmyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2016, 04:59   #8
Kozmyk

WOW!!! there's no end...
Kozmyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2018, 16:16   #9
Virtual Self

I can not say that I like this package so much, despite the number of downloads and praise.
Virtual Self is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets

Tags
2016, cyberpunk, milkdrop, presets, steampunk