Old 17th January 2008, 20:34   #161
Koogle

ok well the builtin playlist search was pretty good addition not seen anywhere else

"I now just see Azenis 2 as a 'technology showcase'... so might from time to time give it something new."

fair enough so long as you come back and give it an update eventually that'll do for me until something better comes along

oh hangon noo.. you still got this to fix:

i'm not letting you leave this skin for months looking like this

or you can just let me know what to edit

My signature was just too damn good to be seen here..
Koogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2008, 21:46   #162
pjn123
Major Dude

Quadhelix is the man that did the gfx... so maybe he can help

ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.
Download ClassicPro© ==== cPro Skins ==== ClassicPro© Homepage ==== SC Forums
pjn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2008, 02:01   #163
Koogle

forget about them lines i kept posting pictures of lol ... was me who had coppied a few too many files from the previous azenis relese over to the new one.. so actually the skin is fine, it was these 2 files that did get updated that I replaced with the older version:

main-divider2.png
main-divider3.png

if only SLoB hadn't replied with "agree on the lines, it needs separation with definition" lol I probably would have double checked with the original release again.

Old 18th January 2008, 09:50   #164
SLoB
Major Dude

lol hey don't blame me, wasn't me

we never got much feedback on the rotational viz tho
did people like it?
SLoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2008, 17:12   #165
Koogle

errm well the rotational vis is a tricky one to get displayed I found..

sure you see it load up when running the skin but it disappears afterwards for me.. was a bit of fiddling around with the viz buttons,sc:cover etc to get it to show again so I could have another look at it..

anyway its got its own option menu which is nice, but its also kinda gimmicky.. i know I had mentioned earlier this skin was using like 5% cpu when it wasn't doing anything, and pjn said it was likely the RTLV animations ofc running in the background.. and considering how not easy it was to just not try to get this to show up(who knows when its still running in background).. i'd probably say remove it might increase performance+loading but i'm harsh like that, maybe just make it easier to bring it up.

And what would have been better is if instead of working on the RLTV you made the AAVD or AVD thats short for Album-Art Visualization Display I still think it should be done part of the AVS upgrade, then more people coudl do there own Viz stuff with album covers... but that seems dead aswel as my thread there.. but I know it recently got mentioned as feature suggestion for cPro but as Azenis is the 'technology showcase' skin it should be done here first

and I think it should work like that.. with tagging infomation pulled from the song and viz stuff to keep it interesting etc

Old 18th January 2008, 17:19   #166
SLoB
Major Dude

the rtlv turns itself off it not shown, so performance should not be an issue
but yea it was an idea to try it out rather than do anything else on the cover art idea

thers a whole flurry of album art stuff in most players now
SLoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2008, 19:04   #167
pjn123
Major Dude

Koogle, its very easy to open it. Just close the main component and it will show 0.5s l8r.

As for the 5% while doing nothing.. Here I get 0... maybe your ML is checking for new media or something?

ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.
Download ClassicPro© ==== cPro Skins ==== ClassicPro© Homepage ==== SC Forums
pjn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2008, 19:48   #168
Koogle

Quote:
vAs for the 5% while doing nothing.. Here I get 0... maybe your ML is checking for new media or something?
it def was the RLTV running background. Wasn't any ML being accessed or a song playing etc... just had to switch to another skin and it would be 0%.. anyway its an old issue.

i see what what you mean by the main component is if you click on the Visual/Library tab,and then the tab changes to "Close" pressing that same button will bring RLTV up.. yeah i see that now.. its not very straight forward at first. don't think I had ever botherd pressing close, just went to a different tab.. no wonder i never saw RLTV much hey

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins