Old 2nd November 2007, 15:30   #81
Painwouf

YEAH !

The Perfect skin. Many thanks ! You may post your skin in DeviantArt, etc etc... Because a lot of people want this skin.

Thanks from France

Regards
Painwouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2007, 02:06   #82
General_Zod

I just want the bento skin without the ML. I like the info window better than any other skin.

Why is this not in the new version? Why do I have to have the stupid ML open if I want to expand only the playlist?
General_Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2007, 02:41   #83
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Quote:
Originally posted by General_Zod
I just want the bento skin without the ML. I like the info window better than any other skin.

Why is this not in the new version? Why do I have to have the stupid ML open if I want to expand only the playlist?
Why do you come to the classic skin forum, and bitch about a modern skin in a classic skin thread?
Wildrose-Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2007, 02:43   #84
General_Zod

Oh, sorry. I didnt know I just clicked the link Mac gave me. I thought this is where we talk about skins.

Sorry I have a life, and dont live Winamp or Winamp forums.
Old 8th November 2007, 23:43   #85
mike-db
Pancakes!
(Major Dude)

Send a message via ICQ to mike-db
Quote:
Sorry I have a life, and dont live Winamp or Winamp forums.
mike-db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2007, 00:04   #86
General_Zod

FINE!
Old 9th November 2007, 00:34   #87
mike-db
Pancakes!
(Major Dude)

Lovey love! <3

SEX APPEAL UP IN HERE!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 12th November 2007, 08:43   #88
myst77

OMG i love it

i'm sort of a classic skin feticist, i love it
myst77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2007, 19:41   #89
P$ycHo™
Flakmonkey!

wow this threat has 4k + views!
good work luigi
P$ycHo™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2007, 19:53   #90
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
Any threat of mine is viewed but once. Beyond that, one is unable to view anything less than the gates of hell.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2007, 23:48   #91
LuigiHann
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to LuigiHann
I noticed that the Winamp 3 and Winamp 5 "Classified" skins are both published under the "Nullsoft Skinz" account. Now that the submission process seems to be working, should this be added under that account as well, or should I just submit it myself?

Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles?
LuigiHann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2007, 00:35   #92
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

Yes, we can put it under that account. Send me the files, description and screenshots, please

email address in your PM box.

[edit]OK, the deed is done, and it is now waiting in the publish queue to be pushed life.
BTW, if anybody thinks I pushed this skin to the front of the queue, you're right, I did. [/edit]

Last edited by Wildrose-Wally; 13th November 2007 at 03:12.
Old 13th November 2007, 05:57   #93
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

http://www.winamp.com/skins/details/170606
http://www.fusionamp.com/bento_classified.htm
Old 13th November 2007, 10:06   #94
pjn123
Major Dude

Why can you publish a skin so fast!?

My skin is in the queue far longer... and apparently the website doesnt work... so the queue never gets smaller... but hey, amazingly you send & publish the skin in one day. Whats up with that?!?
I like the skin... have no problem with it. BUT... this skin took this guy... lets say 2weeks(being generous)... and for his 'hard work' he is rewarded by a queue skipping and immediate publish combo deal.

Now for Azenis 2... which took a year to make... no no no... back in they queue and no no no... the website doesnt work. No way to publish it... The system doesn’t work… Mr Jones and his excuses are all exposed here because clearly the website work if WW can do it so quickly.

This is so unfair.
#@&*@#$!!!

ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.
Download ClassicPro© ==== cPro Skins ==== ClassicPro© Homepage ==== SC Forums
pjn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2007, 10:45   #95
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Quote:
Originally posted by pjn123
[B Mr Jones and his excuses are all exposed here because clearly the website work if WW can do it so quickly.

This is so unfair.
#@&*@#$!!! [/B]

You know bucko, since I last sent you that PM on Thursday/Friday of last week, I haven't even looked at the review system, I was hoping to hear back from admin to say it was done and working again,I didn't fancy wasting any more of my time reviewing stuff only to find it not working, but to be honest, I haven't heard back from admin, maybe Wally has, that and well, you know real life stuff kind of takes over me from time to time, I don't eat, breath and shit winamp like you appear to do.

Might make a difference if I got any thanks for any of the work I've given to the review system for the last 8 years, but no, feel free to keep on fucking whining about it, ignore any of the good stuff and keep on pointing out the bad.

Keep up mate, I really fucking enjoy it, but fear not, I'll make sure your precious skin gets published today, try not to blame me if it's fucked when it gets to site because no one told me the site was working correctly or not, if it is working, I'm sure you'll find something else to whinge about.

Prima dona modern skinners really fucking piss me off.
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2007, 11:09   #96
pjn123
Major Dude

Haha... Prima donna skinners... hehe

Yes.. sorry... You do allot for the Winamp site, I know.. thanks. Want trying to diss you. Dont know how the 'system' works or who's in charge. Maybe a sticky thread with updates on the website should be made.

and...the eat, breath and shit winamp bit... yes... well... wont say that... but I use Winamp allot and like to make skins in my free time(if I dont have a game to play )... and with 21626+ thread post and creating some skins your self...

Just dont like the preferential treatment. The same must go for everyone
Don’t want to piss you off Mr Jones… Was just mad at Wally… but have cooled down
Okay, so the problem of the system is with admin… not with Wally or Jones. Ok now I know. Still, a sticky thread with info on it wont hurt.

ClassicPro© v2.01 : This plugin allows you to use cPro skins in Winamp. ClassicPro skins are all SUI skins and loads very quickly. ClassicPro skins is even easier to skin than Winamp Classic skins. A new layout have been added since version 2.
Old 13th November 2007, 11:21   #97
Mr Jones
Nothing to say...

Your telling me, keeping up with the admins is tricky somedays due to our time differences.....

I've just pushed out a load of skins, including yours, however as I'm downloading them out of the queue they are not installing for me, which is a problem we've had before,sooooooo it might be that older skins in the queue are corrupt and may need uploading again, which is why newly submitted stuff like the linux penguin crap and bento classic are working, or it may fix itself when they publish to the site.

Have to wait and see on this, but I'm hoping to catch up the 'men upstairs' tonight when I get home to see the state of play.

Sorry for going off on one, it's as frustrating for me as it is for you, after all, you don't see me complaining about some already published work of mine that got flushed down the crapper when the site coughed up a lung a month or two back, I could upload again, but to be honest I'm playing the waiting game.

Sadly, the days of having a big back room team working on the site are long gone, Nullsoft used to have a whole gang of people working on it, now it's just one guy with probably far too much on already.

AOL need to start charging people to download skins, they'd soon throw resources at it if they could charge a buck a skin.... imagine the revenue...
Mr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2007, 11:55   #98
Wildrose-Wally
The Albertan

This was the first skin that was submitted and published without problems in a long time, it worked. It could just as easily not have worked. If it had not worked, I could have managed it by deleting it and starting over. The name would have been lost, as the data-base would have put an eternal lock on it, but such is life. There are not many accounts I can do this with, with this one I can.

Yes, the skin was used as a guinea pig. In the past my skins were often used for that, sometimes it worked, sometimes not. My K-Jofol Classified skin failed and became K-Jofol Classic. I did not have a skin of my own to do this with this time, used another one I had access to, pulled it ahead of all the rest and just pushed it through all the steps in the system.

Now we know it works, and maybe the reviewers will spit out the rest during the coming week, maybe they won't. Depends on their schedule.
Old 13th November 2007, 12:12   #99
pjn123
Major Dude

Ok Wally, all is good again. Maybe it will work now for everyone.

Thanks!

Old 13th November 2007, 22:47   #100
mike-db
Pancakes!
(Major Dude)

Quote:

BTW I forgot all about your post when I requested this...
No ML (kinda)
Old 8th January 2008, 16:53   #101
Pawel

Send a message via ICQ to Pawel
Hello LuigiHann,
I like your Bento Classified skin very much
Also, I receive many emails from people of my country to do localised version of Your skin (it looks as beautiful as Bento and can be run on slower machines).
So, can I translate this skin to my language and distribute it in net?
(I will modify texts in image files, and of course there will be information that You are an author of this great skin).
Thanks,
-Pawel
Pawel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2008, 18:13   #102
LuigiHann
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to LuigiHann
Quote:
Originally posted by PepeSoft
Hello LuigiHann,
I like your Bento Classified skin very much
Also, I receive many emails from people of my country to do localised version of Your skin (it looks as beautiful as Bento and can be run on slower machines).
So, can I translate this skin to my language and distribute it in net?
(I will modify texts in image files, and of course there will be information that You are an author of this great skin).
Thanks,
-Pawel
Sure.

Who is the milkman? What is the purpose of the goggles?
LuigiHann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2008, 16:32   #103
hysteria123

Thanks, his i cool
hysteria123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Classic Skins