Old 9th December 2005, 01:36   #1
yoi55

Media Library and Playlist...

I noticed that when I double click an entry to play in the Media Library, it adds it to my playlist editor...I do not want this to happen. How could I fix this so that it does not add whatever I click on to play to the playlist (I want to use the playlist editor solely for storing online radio stuffs and the Media Library for the actual searching and playing of mp3 files). Thanks in advance!
yoi55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2005, 02:09   #2
ujay
Forum King

Can't be done AFAIK, the Playlist Editor window always reflects what is being played.

You can set things so that the ML file is enqueued in the Playlist Editor(added to what is already there) if that will do what you want.
Prefs > Media Library > Library Options > 'Double Click or Enter' section > change drop down to 'Enqueue' and untick both boxes.

Otherwise I suggest you use Bookmarks or the Media Library Playlists(not the playlist Editor) to keep your radio links.

If you use the ML Playlist approach you can tick the 'Play all files ... ' box from the 'Double Click or Enter' section mentioned above. This will allow you to transfer the whole ML playlist to the Playlist Editor with a single double click.

UJ
ujay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2005, 02:27   #3
yoi55

Cool...I will just use the bookmarks in the ML to store favorite stations. Thanks a lot!
yoi55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2005, 02:36   #4
ujay
Forum King

I find Bookmarks the most convenient.
ujay is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support