Old 22nd February 2016, 02:08   #1401
rwgdjcfp

Absolutely! One of the things I have always loved about Winamp is the browser. It is simple and closely resembles Windows Explorer.
rwgdjcfp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2016, 04:24   #1402
GorillaCat

A dedicated thread would be nice too
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Meme 315.jpg
Views:	1132
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	52266  

Making a super dope user image for Windows 10 in Photoshop or Illustrator? Make it 448x448 to minimize artifacting from compression.
ReactOS - My Winamp Wishlist - Custom EQ - Playlists missing tracks on Android (Fixed?)
GorillaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2016, 04:30   #1403
andrewheard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedwend View Post
I am not worried about getting an update thus far. Should I be? What would be improved on really?
On 64-bit Windows Home - can't sort columns in Media Library - an update to fix that bug maybe?
andrewheard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2016, 05:24   #1404
musicf8

Send a message via AIM to musicf8
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewheard View Post
On 64-bit Windows Home - can't sort columns in Media Library - an update to fix that bug maybe?
again... Sorts just fine on mine (64-bit Windows 10 pro)

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡ʎɯouoıpɐɹ

Current status of Winamp 5.8: 9/14/2017

Winamp v5.63 (used w/ ml_ipod) bumping through Windows 10 Pro w/ Logitech Z-5500
musicf8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2016, 10:38   #1405
altae

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Egg View Post
@altae

Please refer to my last 3 main posts in this thread which were to inform everyone that Winamp is far from dead and is still being worked on
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....44#post3033444
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....18#post3045418
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....74#post3045974

There's plenty of information in those 3 posts which contradicts your assertions :--)
I don't want to be rude or disrespectful and I really do wish to see Winamp living on but so far there are only words no results. I know software isn't developed easily and with limited resources it can indeed take a long time. But more than two years with lots of promises but no results makes it hard for me to believe that there will ever be a new version of Winamp.

And a new version is desperately needed. The current major version is more than a decade old, the ui is completely outdated, Winamp can by no means compete anymore with today's top products like JRiver Media Center, Music Bee, Foobar... Winamp once was state of the art but nowadays it's just old. Ok, it still works. But I doubt that in 2016 a media player can become popular (again) with the only selling point "it still works and it plays music".

I'd like to point out here that I'm not ungrateful. I really do appreciate all the effort that has been put into the revival of Winamp so far. If you succeed I'll be the first person to try out the new Winamp and if it is any good I'll gladly recommend it to others. In fact I'll even be grateful if you fail to revive Winamp because at least you tried. No every project is successful and it's no shame to fail, we all have got our "projects" that did not work out like we thought they would. So thank you for your efforts, no matter if there will ever be a new Winamp or not.
altae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2016, 15:17   #1406
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by altae View Post

And a new version is desperately needed. The current major version is more than a decade old, the ui is completely outdated, Winamp can by no means compete anymore with today's top products like JRiver Media Center, Music Bee, Foobar... Winamp once was state of the art but nowadays it's just old. Ok, it still works. But I doubt that in 2016 a media player can become popular (again) with the only selling point "it still works and it plays music".

The current version 5.666.3516 with its patches is a little under 2 years old. Sounds like you just need a new UI skin to tide you over until a new release with some more bug fixes and new features is available. I suggest you try this SUI skin (http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=388090).

Winamp Pro 5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2016, 22:42   #1407
djpete
Major Dude

Quote:
I don't want to be rude or disrespectful and I really do wish to see Winamp living on but so far there are only words no results. I know software isn't developed easily and with limited resources it can indeed take a long time. But more than two years with lots of promises but no results makes it hard for me to believe that there will ever be a new version of Winamp.

I'd like to point out here that I'm not ungrateful. I really do appreciate all the effort that has been put into the revival of Winamp so far. If you succeed I'll be the first person to try out the new Winamp and if it is any good I'll gladly recommend it to others. In fact I'll even be grateful if you fail to revive Winamp because at least you tried. No every project is successful and it's no shame to fail, we all have got our "projects" that did not work out like we thought they would. So thank you for your efforts, no matter if there will ever be a new Winamp or not.
I hate to be rude too BUT I dare you to put any other players side by side with Winamp and you will see Winamp STILL blows the competition out of the water.

Maybe you're not a tweaker but with so may skins and plugins available Winamp with do almost everything and more.

Cheers, Pete

Anything & Everything Winamp - All In One Place...
Winamp Enthusiasts Group
djpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2016, 17:12   #1408
skywalker6705

Send a message via AIM to skywalker6705 Send a message via Yahoo to skywalker6705
I think one thing that Kickstarter, Early Access, and a dozen different programs have shown though is that transparent, open communication is really important for smaller projects. And something that is obvious is that Winamp is now distinctly a niche product at the moment. And the absolute best thing they could do for a "come back" story, would be to not over-promise, but not to behave exactly as they did under AOL or under other large companies, and to just be frank with those keen to know what is coming.

Because the reality is, if it is a great plan, we will just build the hype for The Great Winamp Relaunch of 201X.

But if it's not a great plan? You would be better off finding out NOW, before you waste another 6 months to a year developing "Winamp 6.0, now with mandatory Twitter and Facebook Registration so you can spam-post your facebook wall. Likes earn free WinCredits!"

Frankly I have no idea what direction the product is going in, and periodically I just remember Winamp existed and take a peak. Most music listening has been supplanted by streaming media now. Maybe Winamp should be fiercely looking into a partnership with Amazon or Google (or both) via the plugin system to let you manage your cloud library. (Pie in the sky ideas)

But what ARE you doing? Because until the users have some kinda of inkling beyond a vague "Winamp isn't dead" post that is now *two years old*, people are going to continue to doubt.

edit:
Quote:
@altae

Please refer to my last 3 main posts in this thread which were to inform everyone that Winamp is far from dead and is still being worked on
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....44#post3033444
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....18#post3045418
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread....74#post3045974

There's plenty of information in those 3 posts which contradicts your assertions :--)
Why isn't a sanitized version of this on the main page?

Winamp 5.666 > 5.8 update in progress.
Features Target for this release:
XYZ
Features being Removed this release (reason linked)
X (link)
Y (link)
etc.

"Update Jan 2016: Details here, progress being made, staffing changes adding to dev time." etc. This should really be somewhere a little bit more prominent.

Sorry about the falling out, I'm sure that sucked for everyone, but I hope personally everyone stayed on good terms.
skywalker6705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2016, 00:10   #1409
Alrock

Quote:
...Winamp can by no means compete anymore with today's top products like JRiver Media Center, Music Bee, Foobar... Winamp once was state of the art but nowadays it's just old. Ok, it still works. But I doubt that in 2016 a media player can become popular (again) with the only selling point "it still works and it plays music".
That is exactly what I love about Winamp... It works & it plays music (better than anything else I have dabbled with over the years)...

A music player should be just that, a music player...
I'll watch videos in a video player (GOM)
Rip CD's with Ripping Software (EAC)
Convert & Edit in Audio editing software (Goldwave)
Tag Audio files with Tagging software (mp3Tag)
Burn discs with Burning software (Nero)
etc... etc... etc...

No need for bells & whistles, as long as it does what it says on the tin.
Alrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2016, 14:34   #1410
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I myself have Goldwave, Audacity, EAC, Mp3tag, Nero Essentials and another good converter (I don't know the name now).

I have Winamp, IrfanView and the very boring Windows Media Player, which is on each Windows computer (usuallly). Of course Winamp has the much better music visualizer (Milkdrop 2)...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2016, 14:46   #1411
DJ-Garybaldy

I think all of the computers I've owned over the last 15 years have always had audacity and winamp installed on them...2 programs I'd never be without....

Winamp 2.91 those were the days LOL

Whether they get updated again or not ... People still have a working version of the software so give them chance and they may eventually come up with the goods.

Proud user of RadioDJ FREE shoutcast automation software

Online: Twitter - Facebook - Mixcloud
DJ-Garybaldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2016, 14:57   #1412
Alrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine Klare View Post
I myself have Goldwave, Audacity, EAC, Mp3tag, Nero Essentials and another good converter (I don't know the name now).

I have Winamp, IrfanView and the very boring Windows Media Player, which is on each Windows computer (usuallly). Of course Winamp has the much better music visualizer (Milkdrop 2)...
Milkdrop 2 is not bad, still got the old G-Force (before it went to a paid version) myself, best visualiser ever.
Alrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2016, 16:53   #1413
musicf8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
Milkdrop 2 is not bad, still got the old G-Force (before it went to a paid version) myself, best visualiser ever.
Yeah, One old visualizer I always tend to install is Whitecap 3.4 (save creator of G-Force, also before paid). So simple yet looks so amazing. I think before that I was a huge fan of Cthugha.

Some weird visualizers came out for winamp though, that I remember, but they were all cool in some extent. Then Nullsoft released AVS and imo the visualization plugin page went to crap. It seemed that suddenly 90% of plug-ins listed were AVS presets, nothing really unique.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡ʎɯouoıpɐɹ

Winamp v5.63 (used w/ ml_ipod) bumping through Windows 10 Pro w/ Logitech Z-5500
Old 2nd March 2016, 14:46   #1414
Sabine Klare
Forum Queen

I know about AVS, Milkdrop, Plane9, Morphyre and the Soundspectrum Visualizers (G-Force is one of them). On the first Windows install (PC) also the Soundspectrum Visualizers had worked in both Media Players, Winamp and WMP, since the second Windows Install only in WMP. I decided not to install them on my notebook. Plane9 and Morphyre arrived in Winamp there, but not in WMP. And because my notebook always is offline, I can use Morphyre maximal 5 times.

I have between 9000 and 10000 Milkdrop Presets and 2360 random textures. A few presets are edited presets by me...

Edit:
I have looked into "My_List_Of_Skins_And_Presets_by_Sternenmaschinebine.txt", these are 2586 Skins, 9264 Milkdrop Presets, 124 AVS Presets. I think, with 1.502 KB I cannot upload my .txt-file as attachement directly in my posting...

Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...
Sabine Klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2016, 21:23   #1415
j7n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
Tag Audio files with Tagging software (mp3Tag)
I haven't understood the separation of tagger from a media player, outside of very special cases (such as adding/removing tags from files they do not belong as supported - ID in flac etc.). For the most part, Foobar has made special tagger software obsolete. Usually I tag a new album as I listen to it for the first time. I can do it from the player, where another program would consider the files to be 'in use'. I used Winamp for tagging even after I got foobar, before the latter got the tabular properties view in v0.9, and even now I use Winamp 2.95 to fix up ID3v1 tags to trim longer titles or replace unicode symbols. I also use Winamp to listen to MP3/AAC streams (foobar tries too hard to parse the titles, and scrobble them to last.fm).

Only broken or very minimalistic players do not have decent tagging functionality. I understand the separation of video and audio players. Many current multiformat(video) players lack basic tag support and replaygain, and I can forgive them that.

Winamp made good progress while benski was working on it in v5.x with the unified file-info box, APEv2 tags, replaygain. I find that some 3rd party plugins are still treated differently even though they came with the exact same tagging format (such as APEv2 in Mp3/WavPack/TAK). It's be cool if this part was unified across all formats (as in XMPlay).

Out of audio software I always install Winamp, Foobar, Sound Forge 6 or 7, Reaper, and Yamaha S-YXG50 .
j7n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2016, 21:39   #1416
musicf8

Quote:
Originally Posted by j7n View Post
I haven't understood the separation of tagger from a media player, outside of very special cases (such as adding/removing tags from files they do not belong as supported - ID in flac etc.).
Mp3Tag gave me my sanity as I didnt have to individually tag 3000 files

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡ʎɯouoıpɐɹ

Old 17th March 2016, 18:37   #1417
kiwibryn

So how is the rebuild coming... I have the Pro version that I paid good money for about 6 months before the change-over and am still feeling a little ripped off.
kiwibryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2016, 19:08   #1418
musicf8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibryn View Post
am still feeling a little ripped off.
Why? You paid for pro features and you got pro features.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡ʎɯouoıpɐɹ

Old 19th March 2016, 04:16   #1419
ailurophile

Are you coming back?

This notice is two years old. Is Winamp coming back? It's the best damn audio player ever, and I still run the old program. Everytime Windows comes up with a new player, it's just more complicated. That's why I love Winamp. It's simple to use and modify to my likings. It really does kick the llama's ass!
ailurophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2016, 04:19   #1420
musicf8

It's being worked on, check out the posts here
http://forums.winamp.com/showpost.ph...98&postcount=1

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡ʎɯouoıpɐɹ

Old 19th March 2016, 13:38   #1421
Aminifu
Forum King

Stop responding to these clueless people!

This website never went anywhere. Winamp never went anywhere. The current patched version is still being provided on several sites. Most of it's features are still working and there are specific utilities available for the few that don't. A new version will be released when it's ready, most people don't bother to upgrade anyway.

Old 19th March 2016, 16:40   #1422
musicf8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aminifu View Post
Stop responding to these clueless people!
Well, the way I look at it is, these clueless people are like herpes, you can try to ignore them, but they're still there and will still come back or multiply.

So you have two options really:
1. Treatment - Point them to the right location. Might not cure it all, but at least it will help.
2. Prevention - Mods lock of up this thread (with a final post stating where to look) and create a new thread, locked and pinned, "Current status of Winamp Development"

Since I am not a mod, nothing I can do there.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡ʎɯouoıpɐɹ

Old 19th March 2016, 17:05   #1423
ryerman
Major Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicf8 View Post
Mods lock of up this thread (with a final post stating where to look) and create a new thread, locked and pinned, "Current status of Winamp Development"
That's a great idea!
Of course, it's been suggested before, more than once.
Unfortunately, "the Mods" do not agree: they refuse.

Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Winamp 5.666, Bento Skin
ryerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2016, 18:31   #1424
musicf8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryerman View Post
That's a great idea!
Of course, it's been suggested before, more than once.
Unfortunately, "the Mods" do not agree: they refuse.
That's the thing though, since that's not going to happen, then people will keep creating an account just to ask the status of winamp. Ignoring them won't stop them, nor will giving them the answer over and over, so might as well just post where to look.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡ʎɯouoıpɐɹ

Old 27th March 2016, 15:51   #1425
entityunknown

Avid WinAmp user since 1998

I miss WinAmp but as with many I've saved the last release and install it on every system I've made so far. Definitely the best audio app hands down, especially with the keyboard shortcuts n global keys. The visualization was always the best too!

At this point I'd pay for a licensed copy if it came up. I'm posting to say yet another old school user is still interested in the best audio player in the world!

Thank the audio gods Win 8 and apparently 10 still work with the last release!!!
entityunknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th March 2016, 15:15   #1426
RTLT

configuration

comment faire pour configure SHUTcast
RTLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2016, 23:28   #1427
nlan

Tried to download the Lite version from here:
http://winamp.meggamusic.co.uk/Winamp_Download.htm (official fully patched builds)

It has a VIRUS
nlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2016, 23:30   #1428
musicf8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlan View Post
It has a VIRUS

false positive most likely... What "virus" are you stating it has, and what did you use to scan it?

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1459018471/

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡ʎɯouoıpɐɹ

Old 31st March 2016, 13:12   #1429
nlan

I don't think it's a false positive.

Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl

Category: Trojan

Description: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

Items:

file:C:\Downloads\winamp5666_lite_en-us_redux.exe
webfile:C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\LocalCopy\{A4EAE98D-2A29-400B-99F6-A8C6810D133C}-winamp5666_lite_en-us_redux.exe|browser_broker.exe

webfile:C:\Downloads\winamp5666_lite_en-us_redux.exe|http://meggamusic.co.uk/winamp/winamp5666_lite_en-us_redux.exe|browser_broker.exe

Detected by windows defender.
nlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2016, 14:48   #1430
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlan View Post
I don't think it's a false positive.
Windows Defender is good (not great), but all anti-virus apps can generate a false positive warning from time to time. Are your Windows Defender virus signatures up to date? Musicf8 tested against 56 other anti-virus engines (which included the AV I use) and none of them found anything. 1 out of 57 would indicate a false positive to me.

Also where did you download from? Post #1427 lists the site maintained by DrO and post #1429 lists the site maintained by DJ Egg. No one is perfect, but I highly doubt that either of these 2 men would be providing infected installers.

Old 31st March 2016, 20:27   #1431
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & SHOUTcast Team

It definitely is a false-positive.
There's no viruses in any files on my site (meggamusic.co.uk) including winamp5666_lite_en-us_redux.exe.

browser_broker.exe is not included in the Winamp installer but is a Windows OS component,
located in the c:\windows\system32 folder and part of the Microsoft Edge browser.
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2016, 20:43   #1432
musicf8

Quote:
browser_broker.exe is not included in the Winamp installer but is a Windows OS component,
located in the c:\windows\system32 folder and part of the Microsoft Edge browser.
Oh god... now this gives people an excuse to claim windows 10 is a virus/malware!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡ʎɯouoıpɐɹ

Old 3rd April 2016, 10:23   #1433
the SASS Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicf8 View Post
Oh god... now this gives people an excuse to claim windows 10 is a virus/malware!
In my humble opinion...Microsoft Operating Systems in GENERAL are Malware...and their BROWSER in particular! They've been a scourge on the Operating System market since Microsoft ripped off Mac to create Windows 3.0.

But that's just my opinion. The fact that this file...which Winamp DOES NOT CONTAIN...is detected as a virus, I regard as Karmic Irony. Remember, when Windows 98 came out...it contained OVER 8,000 BUGS THAT NEEDED TO BE PATCHED!

--=> the SASS Man <=--
--> King of the Rock <--
the SASS Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2016, 11:52   #1434
-Sydney-

Good day,

We are now at a little over two years since the website went silent and somewhat more since 5.65.

would it be possible to get a press release on Radionomy's progress? .... even if to reassure the many 100s of thousands of people that still count Winamp among the best audio players ever released to keep persevering with winamp or winamp/shoutcast for us djers....

a hint or a clue that things are moving forward would be fabulous. I know its their business and their property.

cheers and respect to all ... Love that Winamp

cheers Syd

I was going to add a signature but then thought better of it.
-Sydney- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2016, 19:15   #1435
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by the SASS Man View Post

But that's just my opinion. The fact that this file...which Winamp DOES NOT CONTAIN...is detected as a virus, I regard as Karmic Irony. Remember, when Windows 98 came out...it contained OVER 8,000 BUGS THAT NEEDED TO BE PATCHED!
The irony is that Windows Defender (a Microsoft product) was the only 1 out of 57 AV apps that detected anything.

Thanks for the history lesson, but to think that Windows 10 was released with anything near the number of bugs Windows 98 was released with is a bit naive. However since you appear to be a fan of Apple products, maybe it's just a bit of wishful thinking.

No software product is totally free of bugs. The fact that Microsoft (unlike Apple) has always tried to work for millions of people with thousands of combinations of hardware and software made by hundreds of vendors is a positive thing, imo. The fact that Windows 10 is trying to take a proactive approach in trying to deal with all of these combinations of things is not as bad as some people are trying to make it out to be, imo.

The marketing and sales side of things is no different than what everyone trying to sell in today's world is doing.

Old 5th April 2016, 08:44   #1436
the SASS Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aminifu View Post
The irony is that Windows Defender (a Microsoft product) was the only 1 out of 57 AV apps that detected anything.

...to think that Windows 10 was released with anything near the number of bugs Windows 98 was released with is a bit naive. However since you appear to be a fan of Apple products...
ROFL, that was Windows DEFENDER that showed a false positive???

Wow, that's even a DOUBLE Irony, then!

God, I -WISH- I were a Mac guy...maybe if I had a nice Mac in front of my face, I'd be alot less Cynical about Windows...but NOOOOO....I've had to maintain and REPAIR the damn things since Windows 3.1!

And you're right about Windows 10, I suppose...but I think that's only because they reuse and recycle the same code until the hackers figure out how to exploit it, and THEN they release a buggy patch! I've had Windows XP crash THREE TIMES because of Microsoft's "Updates!"

I can't even call it a Love-Hate relationship. More like...Necessity-Hate. I sure wish the industry had sided with Apple, so I could be an Apple tech, instead.....

--=> the SASS Man <=--
--> King of the Rock <--
the SASS Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2016, 18:42   #1437
Aminifu
Forum King

Quote:
Originally Posted by the SASS Man View Post
... I sure wish the industry had sided with Apple, so I could be an Apple tech, instead.....
If you really want to be an Apple tech, you still can, nothing is stopping you but you. The 'industry' didn't side with anyone. 'Industry' will work with anyone and anything that allows it to make money.

Consumers picked the PC and the Microsoft OS software over Apple products. Maybe the cost and availability of tons of apps versus Apple's overly inflated prices and lack of comparable apps had something to do with it. In some areas the Apple technology could be considered as being 'better', but when has the average consumer ever chosen 'better' over 'good enough'.

IBM developed the original PC hardware and essentially gave away the specs so that anyone who wanted to could make their own copies. IBM thought their other computers would remain dominant. DOS was not IBM's first choice for an OS for their PC, but the guy they wanted to negotiate with for an OS was not available and Bill Gates was. Bill Gates did not even create DOS. While he was still in college, he bought it from the guy who did. Gates negotiated a 'sweet' deal so that anyone who made PCs based on IBM's specs had to pay him a small fee, even if they used a different OS. Steve Jobs took a different approach to the development and selling of personal computers and the rest, as they say, is history.

Old 7th April 2016, 17:41   #1438
Aminifu
Forum King

I can't resist making 1 more off topic comment about Apple.

"Apple has rolled out a fix for all iPhone and iPad devices caught by the iOS 9.3 activation bug. But there's no sign of a fix for apps crashing when opening a link."

Read the full article here (http://www.zdnet.com/article/apple-r...tag=TREc64629f).

Old 14th April 2016, 15:57   #1439
Wu1d3r3r

question: this thread says winamp pro isn't able to purchase. is it still?

or am i able to buy it somewhere? am i just blind? can't find anything on the homepage....
Wu1d3r3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2016, 16:08   #1440
musicf8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu1d3r3r View Post
question: this thread says winamp pro isn't able to purchase. is it still?

or am i able to buy it somewhere? am i just blind? can't find anything on the homepage....
nope, cant purchase it anymore...

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡ʎɯouoıpɐɹ

Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion