Old 11th January 2007, 00:27   #1
psycho_maniac
Major Dude

im pissed

ok last week my amp in my car took a giant shit and blew on me and now i have the box for my subs taken from me because the fucker who i bought it from couldn't wait long enough for me to give him money. Oh lets see what else is wrong with my car....i hit a tree so the bumper looks like shit and theres a squeaking in the steering somewhere. its too damn cold out to anything and im working all the time. but i just started work and i have zip for money and just emptied out my check book. i also got stryaphome (cant spell it) in my fucking eye because i had to take my subs out and i put back in the original box. i so cant wait till next year when i get loads of money from a parent. damnit it always have bad times in life (lot of shit going wrong) but then it all turns to positive when it looks the worst. oh yeah and my computer is being a piece of shit.
psycho_maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2007, 08:27   #2
Warrior of the Light
Forum King

Re: im pissed

Quote:
Originally posted by psycho_maniac
couldn't wait long enough for me to give him money.
[...]
i have zip for money and just emptied out my check book.
lesson learnt: you can only buy things if you have money. If you don't have it, don't spend it

Jesus loves you [yes, you] so much, he even died for you so that you will not need to die, but live forever
Warrior of the Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2007, 12:29   #3
psycho_maniac
Major Dude

yeah but get this. i usually dont. but he pratically just gave me the box(said i could use it), then a couple days later he asks for money for it.
psycho_maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2007, 13:10   #4
xhilaration

Send a message via Skype™ to xhilaration
Quote:
Originally posted by psycho_maniac
yeah but get this. i usually dont. but he pratically just gave me the box(said i could use it), then a couple days later he asks for money for it.
thats fucked up man, sorry this happened to you

xhilaration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2007, 14:51   #5
k_rock923
\m/
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to k_rock923
That's capitalism. If you don't have money, you have to give the stuff back. Deal with it.

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.
k_rock923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2007, 07:28   #6
swingdjted
DRINK BEER NOW
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to swingdjted Send a message via Yahoo to swingdjted
Get/save money so you can afford to deal with inconveniences. Not to make this a pissing contest, but recently I had an unexpected dental bill of nearly $4,000 (4 wisdom teeth pulled and a 5-visit root canal on one tooth) that my insurance wouldn't cover. I had to pay out of pocket because I haven't been insured by that company long enough for it to cover major work.

Luckily I have some cash in store for shit like that, although I was hoping I could spend it on something else. Lesson learned: stockpile money so that when shit goes down you can deal with it.

Don't forget to live before you die.
swingdjted is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist