Old 6th August 2019, 09:03   #1
VX7

Winamp Games

I believe a media player is not just play media files rather it can be utilized to maximize entertainment. Intergrating games will make the users more involved in winamp and that is a great achievement. And providing such a platform to share the minigames and users scores will take winamp to next level.
VX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2019, 16:50   #2
olorinjoyce

I disagree. Back in the day, Winamp was the go-to program for audiophiles and music lovers. Windows Media Player was basic, but Winamp had the tricks up its sleeve to hit the sweet spot of quality and functionality.

Back when Winamp included Video playback, it was used so seldomly by its users that development of the video player side practically stopped before it even started. Adding games will never bring Winamp back I'm afraid, especially not when there's so much catching up to do on the core audio side of the program.
olorinjoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2019, 17:26   #3
Wineroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by VX7 View Post
[...]
Intergrating games will make the users more involved in winamp
[...]
How about adding a system for conversations? And ability to upload pictures o what you just ate for breakfast? And let us not forget the benefits of integrating Winamp with your drone while filming fly-overs!

Any other great ideas?!
Wineroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Wishlist