Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Bug Reports

Old 11th March 2011, 19:04   #1
nelopower

Winamp media explorer (v.5.601) not working properly on W7 Ultimate

Hi all!

I love Winamp, so installed it on my new Windows 7 Ultimate Alienware OS. Everything's fine but for the media explorer, the inside windows where you navigate through local media, and watch your music, authors, albums and songs.

The problem is that the mouse doesn't fit properly into window, is something like the things you're clicking on are not right there, they're moved. Kind of difficult to explain, could be better with a screen capture. But this bug doesn't allow me to choose and click onto some authors' folders, or albums or songs. The lower buttons "play, enqueue and generate list" are disabled too, and if you want to make a window wider moving the separation bar, you see that the two-opposite-arrows pointer doesn't appear just over the bar, but maybe in the middle of the next window. It's like if buttons are misfitting or displaced from the normal view.

And the keys zxcvb por the common controls are not working too.

I just want to use the winamp player, no other. It's working properly with sound and playing, but i'm really missing these handy features. May I fix it in any way???

Thanks a lot!!
nelopower is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Bug Reports

Tags
alienware, displaced buttons, media explorer, os7