$WebMaster "your.email.address@domain.net";

// "?page=name" calling syntax configuration variables:
$IncludeDir    ".";
$DefaultPath   "./welcome.html";
$FileExtension ".html";

function 
convertAllLinks($text)
{

$text preg_replace("/(?<!href=\\\")((http|ftp)+(s)?:(\/\/)".

"([\w]+(.[\w]+))([\w\-\.,@?^=%&:;\/~\+#]*[\w\-\@?^=%&:;\/~\+#])?)/i",

"<a href=\"\\0\">\\0</a>"$text);
  return 
$text;
}

function 
displayfile($filename)
{

$fp fopen($filename,"r");
  if (
$fp)
  {
    while ((
$x=fgets($fp,1024)))
    {

/* Convert URLs to true hyper-links (HTML Anchor)
         and display. */

echo convertAllLinks(rtrim($x));
    }

fclose($fp);
  }
}

function 
handlepageurl($queryvar)
{
  global 
$FileExtension;
  global 
$IncludeDir;
  global 
$DefaultPath;

if (
array_key_exists($queryvar$_GET) ) {

$spage $_GET[$queryvar];

$spage stripslashes(strip_tags($spage));

$Forbidden1 ereg("\.\./"$spage);

$Forbidden2 ereg("/"$spage);

$IncludePath $IncludeDir "/" $spage $FileExtension;

if (
$Forbidden1 OR $Forbidden2) {

echo 
"<b>Warning</b>";
      echo 
"Request on cross of boundaries are not allowed!";

} else {
      if (
file_exists("$IncludePath")) {

displayfile("$IncludePath");
      } elseif (!(
file_exists("$IncludePath"))) {

header("HTTP/1.0 404");
      echo 
"<b>Error 404</b>";
      echo 
"<p>File not found!</p>";
      echo 
"<p>Contact <a href=\"mailto:$WebMaster\">webmaster</a>");

}
    }
  } else {

displayfile("$DefaultPath");
  }
}

?>

<html>
<head>
<title><?php
echo "$SiteName";
if (
array_key_exists("page"$_GET) ) echo $_GET["page"];
?></title>
</head>
<body>

<!--Put header here-->

<!-- PHP code to pull in the content from an external file -->
<?php
handlepageurl
("page");
?>

<!-- Put footer here -->

</body>
</html>
Save the file as index.php and upload to root of joonas area at nunzioweb.

Pages will be called like this:
index.php?page=download

so full URL will be:

http://nunzioweb.com/joonas/index.php?page=download

which will load the file download.html as the content.
saivert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2005, 23:15   #202
Nunzio390
Nugatory Aluminator
Look it up

Send a message via AIM to Nunzio390 Send a message via Yahoo to Nunzio390
Yes Nicolai... that'll work fine at my server. Now I know PHP and CGI scripting, but it's siebe that's maintaining the site. I'm only hosting it. And based on what siebe said here, well, I dunno...
Quote:
Originally posted by siebe83
Besides, I don't have any experience with PHP. Dunno about Jonas but he doesn't have the time for it anyway.
If Jonas doesn't have the time for it (which he doesn't which is why siebe is creating/maintaining the site), then siebe would have to take some crash courses in PHP scripting. LOL!

@ siebe...

PHP would work very well though.
Nunzio390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2005, 08:08   #203
saivert
Banned

PHP Frenzy!!

I don't want to turn the DL site into a huge bloated website. I like keeping things simple as well, but small amounts of PHP will never hurt any site, and that's why I made this tiny PHP page which will make SSL obsolete (SSL = insecure, slow, old). And now you don't have to include those pesky SSL HTML comment tags in all subpages because the index.php page will load them based on the ?page=file URL syntax.

Feel free to e-mail me for anything more specific so we don't fill this topic up too fast (I hate browsing through topics that spans 1000 pages).
Old 10th May 2005, 11:11   #204
Joonas
Forum King

Re: PHP Frenzy!!

Quote:
Originally posted by saivert
I don't want to turn the DL site into a huge bloated website. I like keeping things simple as well, but small amounts of PHP will never hurt any site, and that's why I made this tiny PHP page which will make SSL obsolete (SSL = insecure, slow, old). And now you don't have to include those pesky SSL HTML comment tags in all subpages because the index.php page will load them based on the ?page=file URL syntax.

Feel free to e-mail me for anything more specific so we don't fill this topic up too fast (I hate browsing through topics that spans 1000 pages).
Hopefully by the end of this week I will get a more reasonable work load again...then I will start finishing up the DL things...and I can also look at this if siebe doesn't have time. I like PHP
Joonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2005, 12:08   #205
Nunzio390
Nugatory Aluminator
Look it up

@ Jonas...

Security isn't an issue insofar as your and Darren's site is concerned, so SSI is fine and fairly quick. But go play with PHP if you like. The server is set up for it.

btw... ne1.net redirection services is up and running fine again. Both http://joonas.ne1.net and http://daz.ne1.net are working again.

Bjarne Lundgren (who runs ne1.net) explained what happened here...
Quote:
Originally posted by Bjarne Lundgren
Downtime over these days was caused by our domain registrar suddenly and without notice putting ne1.net on registrar hold. After trying to reach them for a few days they finally reactivated the domain but they haven't detailed WHY they put it on hold
Old 10th May 2005, 22:30   #206
siebe83
Forum King

Ok, good to hear the url's are working again

As for php, I see it's more simple to use it instead of SSI, but the thing is I want to know what I'm doing. If there's an error or something doesn't work as it should I want to know how to fix it. And that would mean I have to look into it more first
Maybe I will but not now. I'm already spending too much time here on the forums at the moment while I actually should do other stuff and I'll need more time to do other things the upcoming months. Maybe this summer, if the Netherlands have one of these bad summers again

But if Jonas wants to do it, that's fine of course. It's your site after all

Good Winamp plugins by Joonas, DrO and shaneh.
If you're bored go here or, if the boredom is more serious, here.
siebe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2005, 23:41   #207
saivert
Banned

You can feel free to send me the ZIP with all the pages (shtml files with images) to my e-mail address. So I can test it on my own server.
Old 11th May 2005, 12:54   #208
Nunzio390
Nugatory Aluminator
Look it up

@ Siebe and Jonas...

I've sent you both an email with this info as well. I'm in the process of moving your site to a new server. You will have an additional 100mb of web space when it's completed. Once set up, your new login info will be identical to what it is now except for the host name/address. When done, I'll email you that new login info. Please insure that you have a backup of the entire site locally. This way, in case you make any changes to the site while I'm in the process of moving all your existing files to the new server, or in case I "miss" a file or two when downloading what you already have and then uploading to the new server, you will be able to upload any missing/new files from your local backup.

When I've finished moving all existing files to the new server, I will set the domain name to point to the new server. All existing files at the old server will be wiped out at that time, so again... make sure that you have a local backup of all files so that you will be able to upload any missing/new files to the new server.

Take care,
Nunz

P.S.
I am doing the same for Darren Owen. He has been emailed as well.

Don't email or PM me concerning Winamp. Instead, either start a NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY in the appropriate thread in these forums. This will also benefit others who may have a similar question or problem. But before posting, please first Search the forums and read all FAQs and all Sticky threads.

ORB Remote Broadcast

[ Automated Jukebox | Nunzio's Home | Wacky Videos | Solve the Prunella Puzzle! ]
[ LINE RIDER! | My Resume | Virtual Chess | Composite Sketch | My Niece's Band ]
[ Plugins by Joonas | DrO's Winamp Plugins and Extras | K-Jöfol ]
Old 11th May 2005, 14:10   #209
siebe83
Forum King

Everything backed up here, Nunzio

saivert, thanks again for the offer but for now I stick to what I said earlier...

Old 27th May 2005, 16:41   #210
siebe83
Forum King

Jonas,
I'm gonna add broken drag 'n drop in 5.09+ to the known issues for v1.01. Just to let you know. I take it you don't want to update v1.01 again... I'll just say it's fixed in the latest 1.1 Beta.

Old 27th May 2005, 17:15   #211
DrO

you may also want to clarify that drag and drop was also broken within the main winamp client in 5.09 just incase anyone does do the foolish thing of run the 1.1 beta on a 5.09 install (so that way you're covered in all possible cases of drag and drop not working)

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2005, 17:25   #212
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by DrO
you may also want to clarify that drag and drop was also broken within the main winamp client in 5.09 just incase anyone does do the foolish thing of run the 1.1 beta on a 5.09 install (so that way you're covered in all possible cases of drag and drop not working)

-daz
I guess we have to release another 1.01 version...1.02 or something.
Old 27th May 2005, 17:39   #213
siebe83
Forum King

Makes sense Darren, will do.

As for a v1.02... You don't have to. But since v1.01 is the only 'official' release (although lots of people already use the beta) maybe it's logical to do, dunno. You decide

Old 27th May 2005, 17:44   #214
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Makes sense Darren, will do.

As for a v1.02... You don't have to. But since v1.01 is the only 'official' release (although lots of people already use the beta) maybe it's logical to do, dunno. You decide
There's a 1.02 release up on the website now. See if it checks out
Old 27th May 2005, 19:00   #215
siebe83
Forum King

Works fine here

New readme attached...

Only one line in changelog:
* Fixed: Drag 'n drop to main window and playlist editor for Winamp 5.09 and higher

I think that's ok?

As for the explanation about 5.09 not working with the beta either, I'm not too sure where to put that at the moment. I don't think it's needed now that there's a v1.02.

Oh, and don't forget to update the version number in the 'agreement', embedded in the installer (it still says 1.01 there).
Attached Files
File Type: zip readme v1.02.zip (80.3 KB, 137 views)

Old 27th May 2005, 22:29   #216
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Works fine here

New readme attached...

Only one line in changelog:
* Fixed: Drag 'n drop to main window and playlist editor for Winamp 5.09 and higher

I think that's ok?

As for the explanation about 5.09 not working with the beta either, I'm not too sure where to put that at the moment. I don't think it's needed now that there's a v1.02.

Oh, and don't forget to update the version number in the 'agreement', embedded in the installer (it still says 1.01 there).
New 1.02 up on site.
Old 27th May 2005, 22:38   #217
siebe83
Forum King

Site updated as well.

Old 1st July 2005, 22:07   #218
siebe83
Forum King

Updated beta page a bit...

Jojo came up with the idea to offer an extra beta download: the latest 'stable' release. I.e. a beta release which was known to cause little trouble (if at all). That way people who like the new features but don't want to mess up their stuff can still update once in a while. Currently 18.6 would be a candidate.

What do you think of the idea Jonas? It would basically mean that we put up a version on the site (eg. 18.6), still clearly indicating that it's a beta, but with providing a little more info on the version offered (currently there's only a direct link to gen_dl.dll located in the root).
Not sure how often we'd update it, but we'll see...

Old 1st July 2005, 23:02   #219
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Updated beta page a bit...

Jojo came up with the idea to offer an extra beta download: the latest 'stable' release. I.e. a beta release which was known to cause little trouble (if at all). That way people who like the new features but don't want to mess up their stuff can still update once in a while. Currently 18.6 would be a candidate.

What do you think of the idea Jonas? It would basically mean that we put up a version on the site (eg. 18.6), still clearly indicating that it's a beta, but with providing a little more info on the version offered (currently there's only a direct link to gen_dl.dll located in the root).
Not sure how often we'd update it, but we'll see...
I think it's a good idea
Old 8th July 2005, 16:58   #220
mrym

joonas, do you follow new jtfe's development?
new jtfe build has some kinda conflict with v1.0x. ( shading dl causes freeze up. )

i have sent dump.text to dro but it seems he couldn't find cause of problem on his end.

v1.1 beta is no problem with jtfe, so if you have a time to fix that problem, please implementing v1.1's winshade code to v1.0x and republish as v1.03.
since jtfe is an official plugin and will ship with next winamp updates. ( also add genre, filesize column and filesize indicator is good.)
mrym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2005, 17:27   #221
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by mrym
joonas, do you follow new jtfe's development?
new jtfe build has some kinda conflict with v1.0x. ( shading dl causes freeze up. )

i have sent dump.text to dro but it seems he couldn't find cause of problem on his end.

v1.1 beta is no problem with jtfe, so if you have a time to fix that problem, please implementing v1.1's winshade code to v1.0x and republish as v1.03.
since jtfe is an official plugin and will ship with next winamp updates. ( also add genre, filesize column and filesize indicator is good.)
Yes I am myself experiencing problems with JTFE...not that I have noticed any freezes though..merely the window not being shaded when it should be on startup.

I have PM:ed DrO about it so I hope to gain some insight in how to proceed eventually.

I think a v1.03 with those extra columns would be a good idea though
Old 9th July 2005, 01:48   #222
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Joonas
Yes I am myself experiencing problems with JTFE...not that I have noticed any freezes though..merely the window not being shaded when it should be on startup.

I have PM:ed DrO about it so I hope to gain some insight in how to proceed eventually.

I think a v1.03 with those extra columns would be a good idea though
1.03 is available on the site.

* Filesize column
* Genre column
* Freeze bug fixed.
* Warnings before physical file operations (delete/copy/move)
Old 9th July 2005, 05:15   #223
mrym

thank you for quick fixing, joonas.
some problems

dl re-reading tags on next start up, whenever building cache.

genre search is missing.

can't load language file, even if it is the attached template.

freeze bug is gone.
Old 9th July 2005, 05:49   #224
saivert
Banned

Plenty of fun!

Comment to last post
I think DrO is exploiting the fact that Jump To File Extra is bundled with Winamp and he is therefore trying to cram in all sorts of features/functionality in it.
And now he is already on his way in expanding on the Winamp API, he even got Nullsoft to add a couple of new IPC messages just for JTFE's sake, and the new "windowshade for all" frenzy just tops it all.

This topic is just crazy
So much talk just for a plain simple website. I admit I wanted to contribute a lot to it myself, but after some thinking I think it's just too much work. The page is nice enough now and a download counter isn't that important.
Old 9th July 2005, 10:03   #225
Joonas
Forum King

Re: Plenty of fun!

Quote:
Originally posted by saivert
Comment to last post
I think DrO is exploiting the fact that Jump To File Extra is bundled with Winamp and he is therefore trying to cram in all sorts of features/functionality in it.
And now he is already on his way in expanding on the Winamp API, he even got Nullsoft to add a couple of new IPC messages just for JTFE's sake, and the new "windowshade for all" frenzy just tops it all.

Hmm...since Nullsoft aint doing that much nowadays I think DrO is doing a great job implementing new functionality into Winamp. The fact that JTFE is bundled just makes it all the more effective.

This topic is just crazy
So much talk just for a plain simple website. I admit I wanted to contribute a lot to it myself, but after some thinking I think it's just too much work. The page is nice enough now and a download counter isn't that important.
[/QUOTE]

There's really very little talk about the website...so the title of this thread is really what is off-topic This thread has mostly been concerning the 1.0x versions of DL...
That the DL-project takes up a lot of space in the forum is unfortunate...but I like the constant feedback I get by posting the betas here...Some don't I suppose. I can only apologize for that.

Joonas
Old 9th July 2005, 10:05   #226
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
thank you for quick fixing, joonas.
some problems

dl re-reading tags on next start up, whenever building cache.

genre search is missing.

can't load language file, even if it is the attached template.

freeze bug is gone.
All those bugs should be fixed.

Language file was due to language file version must be set to 1.03 which I forgot to do. If you update your language files remember to also update the version number.

[edit]
Maybe I should add that the same link applies as above.
[/edit]
Old 9th July 2005, 11:12   #227
Pimousse38

hello,

DL v1.03 :

bug in Path column => no path display
seting of column is not saved (eg. path column is always masked)

Sorry for my bad English, i'm French

my skin : Pimeer v2.2
french community : Todae.fr
Pimousse38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2005, 11:25   #228
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Pimousse38
hello,

DL v1.03 :

bug in Path column => no path display
seting of column is not saved (eg. path column is always masked)
Fixed. Download again.
Old 9th July 2005, 11:35   #229
Pimousse38

cool

work fine

thanx

PS : I will soon publish the French language file for the v1.03

Old 9th July 2005, 13:19   #230
mrym

umm...tried clean install but still re-reading tags even though cache file was created...

as for the filesize thing, is it hard to implementing filesize indicator into old code?
i think that there is a meaning of the filesize column's existence only after there is the filesize indicator, when the situation such as moving files to memory card or burning files.
Old 9th July 2005, 13:46   #231
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
umm...tried clean install but still re-reading tags even though cache file was created...

as for the filesize thing, is it hard to implementing filesize indicator into old code?
i think that there is a meaning of the filesize column's existence only after there is the filesize indicator, when the situation such as moving files to memory card or burning files.
Cache and total file size fixed. (I guess that's what you meant?)
Old 9th July 2005, 14:58   #232
mrym

cache problem is gone
Quote:
Originally posted by Joonas
(I guess that's what you meant?)
sorry for my bad english and thank you for implementing.
some problems though...
it seems if the total size of files more than gigabite, total file size is incorrectly displayed.

when i select certain folder for the first time, total file size is doubled.
move to another folder then back to previous folder, problem is solved.
this problem seems only happen with "not cache-able files" such as avi/spc/m3u etc and the root that doesn't use cache.
Old 9th July 2005, 16:22   #233
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
cache problem is gone
sorry for my bad english and thank you for implementing.
some problems though...
it seems if the total size of files more than gigabite, total file size is incorrectly displayed.

when i select certain folder for the first time, total file size is doubled.
move to another folder then back to previous folder, problem is solved.
this problem seems only happen with "not cache-able files" such as avi/spc/m3u etc and the root that doesn't use cache.
Okay...now then
Old 9th July 2005, 18:01   #234
mrym

it seems fixed. (nobody is testing other than me )
one more thing.
"282=Display warning before doing a physical file operation (e.g. delete)" can't be checked status whenever i checked.

i will send new lang file and images ( if you wish) tomorrow, if no more problem is reported.
good night
Old 9th July 2005, 19:19   #235
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
it seems fixed. (nobody is testing other than me )
one more thing.
"282=Display warning before doing a physical file operation (e.g. delete)" can't be checked status whenever i checked.

i will send new lang file and images ( if you wish) tomorrow, if no more problem is reported.
good night
It is great job mrym

I uploaded a fix for that last bug too!
Old 9th July 2005, 19:32   #236
Pimousse38

work very fine

DL 1.03 work very fine now

French language file for DL 1.03 attached
Attached Files
File Type: txt gen_dl_french.lng.txt (6.4 KB, 449 views)

Old 9th July 2005, 20:11   #237
Lion12

Can not download 1.03 (Zipfile is empty)... So I used french translation as template. My French is not very good - I hope it fits, but it's not tested. German language file:
Attached Files
File Type: txt gen_dl_german.lng.txt (6.6 KB, 315 views)

No, I'm not Lion King - neither related by marriage!
bookmarks: Joonas | DrO | shane.h
discussion bookmarks: DL | AL | JTFE | TRAP | Toaster | AWA | SUI | MlTree

Last edited by Lion12; 9th July 2005 at 21:26.
Lion12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2005, 20:21   #238
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Lion12
Can not download 1.03 (Zipfile is empty)... So I used french translation as template. My French is not very good - I hope it fits, but it's not tested. German language file:
You must've managed to download just as I uploaded it...cause the zip-file sure isn't empty now.

The only changes from previous language files should be these lines:

280=Filesize
281=Genre
282=Display warning before doing a physical file operation (e.g. delete)
283=This operation will physically affect your media file(s). Proceed?
Old 9th July 2005, 21:35   #239
Lion12

Quote:
You must've managed to download just as I uploaded it...cause the zip-file sure isn't empty now.
this? still problems here. But don't put yourself out on my account. Maybe its only me.

Changed language attachement above a little bit. Have to go to sleep now. Good night.

No, I'm not Lion King - neither related by marriage!
bookmarks: Joonas | DrO | shane.h
discussion bookmarks: DL | AL | JTFE | TRAP | Toaster | AWA | SUI | MlTree
Lion12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2005, 23:04   #240
Joonas
Forum King

Quote:
Originally posted by Lion12
this? still problems here. But don't put yourself out on my account. Maybe its only me.

Changed language attachement above a little bit. Have to go to sleep now. Good night.
Yes that exact link...are you perhaps attempting to Open instead of Save first? I have had some problems with my browser not downloading it properly or perhaps Winzip not reading the file correctly when I do that...

But the files ARE there though...
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Developer Center > Winamp Development