Old 11th February 2019, 06:28   #1
ellan95
Banned

WAMP Server doesn't load localhost

I have a "small" problem with my WAMP Server. Everything worked fine (WAMP is on port 8081 - free port no matter what program I have open) yesterday but today, I can't reach localhost:8081. It's just keep loading and loading and loading...

I have tried everything - open the port in my router and in my firewall, check that the port is currently open and reachable (which it is) and so on. I installed the latest Windows updates to Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit earlier this day, restarted my computer and boom - I can't reach localhost:8081. It worked perfectly before I restarted the computer.

The updates was KB2620704, KB2588516, KB2617657, and KB890830.

Please, help me! I'm literally dying inside if I can't work with my website. I have tried XAMPP too. Apach didn't wanted to be loaded (as usual) so I uninstalled it. I have even reinstalled WAMP Server 2 times since this happened. Even run CCleaner after each uninstall so everything with WAMP was gone before I installed it again.

Thanks in advance.
Old 11th February 2019, 08:50   #2
NJK
Frisian Spamfighting Mod

first step to do would be to remove the updates and restart again.
If you could reach localhost before the updates and you can't after updates , it could be the updates that do this.

Each Thursday a new show on Celtica Radio with Darkwave music.
FORUMRULES
WINAMP
SHOUTCAST
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support