Old 8th October 2009, 02:54   #1
sankt's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: www.ScenicRadio.com
Posts: 2,975
Audio Stream Licensing

Does any one know of a company / music rep that can take care of the audio streaming license red tape ?

The Carp board has every thing so effing hosed up you cant get a straight answer from any one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scenic Television is your ambient window to the world - - Television.ScenicRadio.com
sankt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2009, 16:05   #2
rockouthippie's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,002
Loudcity.net, which will cover everything except for SESAC tunz which you can either not use or buy a separate license for.

Unless you were a major webcaster, this is the most economical and flexible thing I found.

In years past, I've set up a 2 month out of the year shoutcast station for playing Christmas music (like Nov 1 to Dec 31).
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2009, 19:29   #3
Forum Emo
tuckerm's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 8,365
A second for Loudcity. Talk to dotme about them, I belive he knows quite a bit about them.
tuckerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > General Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump