Will Obama's health care plan mirror the 1994 Clinton failure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sawg
    Forum King
    • Jun 2000

Originally posted by fc*uk
    OMG.

I will die a happy man knowing at least someone out there gets it and has the same basic fundamental complaint about this whole "reform" as I do.
    As my first post above I took a very political minded look at this idea of "Health care reform" but later I realized that is not addressing the problem. There is all this talk about health care reform, it is clearly to resolved that problem. What is the root problem here? Skyrocketing health care costs.

Sure, it is a small sample set and not definitive, but it set me down that road. I asked both my doctor and my dentist what their biggest costs was, and it was malpractice insurance. If you can get costs in check you can in theory get the basic services to out of pocket costs. (Have a flew, maybe an allergic reaction, need some stitches, if it is cheap enough you don't need insurance to take care of it). Not everyone may agree, but I would like to see health insurance be for catastrophes. The "run of the mill" medical issues to be able to be covered out of pocket.
    | Brought to you by ^V ^C | The one... the original... no seriously!

Comment

• ElChevelle
      Moderator Alumni
      • Jun 2000

Rush Limbaugh wouldn't have a job if his sheep could decypher facts on their own.

Comment

• rockouthippie
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Sawg
        Skyrocketing health care costs.....I asked both my doctor and my dentist what their biggest costs was, and it was malpractice insurance.
        The Democrats have picked their heroes and villian in the health care "reform". The insurance companies are the single villian.

You won't find tort reform seriously considered. Too many liberal lawyers chasing ambulances. You'll find all the other forms of waste and greed in the medical system relatively untouched.

The pharma companies got such a sweet deal they are buying most of the pro "health care reform" advertising.

The insurance companies are the man with the twirly black mustache from an old silent film. They are to be the only ones facing "reform". Oh I forgot, they'll be picking on fat people and smokers to pay double.... even though they die quicker and save the system money.

Comment

Working...
        X