Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14th November 2009, 22:46   #1
johncat222

Send a message via AIM to johncat222 Send a message via Yahoo to johncat222
Crossfade Confusion Need Help

I can not figure out all of this crossfading stuff. I previously had sqrsoft crossfader sett to work perfectly. A friend helped me with the settings, and it was great. Seemlessly faded between tracks so there was no silence and everything always blended smoothly. Now I went to latest Winamp and windows 7 64 bit. Sqrsoft doesnt work at all.
I have been pouring through things on the net and in these forums, etc and have not found a perfect working solution! I am surprised that most of the data on Winamp crossfading seems to be real old. Anyone know why?? I would have expected more current data. Anyhow, I have not been able to get a good working solution. I have focussed on usingthe default directsound output plug-in. I am close, but still some things are not right. It seems to go more off of time than analyzing each individual song. Can anyone please post help here in laymans terms?? I know others are struggling too. One detailed centralized post may make a lot of people very happy. Thanks!!! Johnny
johncat222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support