Old 28th October 2011, 16:19   #1
stopasking
Banned

Thumbs down In app purchase fails miserably

I tried the in-app purchase to get gapless playback- and that failed miserably, timed out every time. My google checkout is now full of Nullsoft failiures. I checked by buying a cheap random app in the marketplace with the same payment method, worked fine, just Always. Fails. in-app.

Since you haven't bothered to put the "pro" (ahem) upgrade on the marketplace properly, I just can't buy it at all.. All I want is gapless playback. I will have to dig my iPod Touch out, at this rate. Boo.
stopasking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2011, 22:12   #2
stopasking
Banned

Ok, so it seems that it was the Android Marketplace infrastructure falling to bits yet again, rather than an Winamp-specific fail. Now everything is failing, for me and many other people. Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu... etc..
stopasking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2011, 21:47   #3
quike

Thumbs down rip off

from what i heard, if u buy this on lets says a nexus s and buy a new android phone lets say the galaxy s 2 that in app purchase would not carry over from the previous phone. winamp is making more out of in-app purchases than a separate pro app because the in-app purchase doesn't carry over to a new device like a paid app. when u buy the pro bundle is only once and thats it.
quike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2011, 04:01   #4
M3wThr33

Send a message via ICQ to M3wThr33 Send a message via AIM to M3wThr33 Send a message via Yahoo to M3wThr33
Nope. Do research first. In-app purchases can be one-time or multi.

In this case, you only need to buy it once. I bought it on my Evo 3D and my Optimus 3D recognized I bought it.

If we outlawed pianos, only outlaws would be pianists.
M3wThr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp for Android

Tags
fail, lameness, pro, upgrade