Old 23rd June 2008, 12:27   #1
sgtfuzzbubble011

These...

These, these, and these do not look good. They didn't look good back in the 60s, and they still don't look good now. They make you look like a retard. Just buy one of these instead. You'll look more intelligent.
sgtfuzzbubble011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2008, 13:39   #2
pixiefied
Mother Trucker

Send a message via Yahoo to pixiefied
gay and
gay and
totally gay they should all wear one of these

(well except Jonny Depp,he looks goos in anything..or just nekked)

"Well, got to love you and leave you, need to go get into the shower and rub my hard naked body all over with soapy bubbles, I'll be back later to carry on playing....

It'll take you some time to get over the image of me naked in the shower......mind you don't masturbate to hard thinking about it...."
- Mr.Jones
pixiefied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2008, 03:36   #3
fc*uk

Amen!
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2008, 03:40   #4
MidnightViper88
Made In The USA
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88 Send a message via Yahoo to MidnightViper88
Re: These...

Quote:
Originally posted by sgtfuzzbubble99
these
FUCK YEAH, the 'glasses of choice for all the little emo-scene kids who rock the shit out of their Panic! At The Disco!

bitch fuck faggot ass GODDAMMIT I really hate those glasses the most out of those three, because it's only the functionally retarded that wear those...

The first is a close second, but only because I would hate the people wearing them more than the 'glasses itself...

"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2008, 03:52   #5
fc*uk

Now lets really get things rolling.

How much do you want to bed that every pair of sunglasses posted by sarge and pixie are made in china?
Old 24th June 2008, 04:54   #6
sgtfuzzbubble011

They probably are...

I only wear *******, which are made in southern California. But ever since ****** was bought by Luxottica, their lineup of sunglasses has been inundated and infiltrated by shit styles. All of the ******* that I currently own were purchased before Luxottica purchased ******. If/when I buy another pair of ****** sunglasses, they'll have to meet two basic criteria: The design and manufacture of the glasses will still have to follow ******'s original mission statement of providing quality sunwear with unique and good-looking designs, and they'll still have to be made in the USA. All that Luxottica-influenced crap can sit in the display case.
Old 4th July 2008, 15:18   #7
fc*uk

I used to love ******'s A wires when I was in college (I also believe they were USA made). Like all college idiots, I did not keep good enough tabs on them ... after I had three pairs stolen I switched to killer loop ...

Now my eyes are so bad, I need prescription
Old 5th July 2008, 07:27   #8
sgtfuzzbubble011

My friend down at Sunglass World just hooked me up with a pair of these earlier today (well, yesterday, since it's after midnight now) for $1. I didn't ask details, but basically, she'd won a promotion of some sort and got a pair of Costa del Mar sunglasses for free, so she gave those to me and immediately exchanged them for the ******* and I only had to pay a buck. Me:

Here's the page on ******'s site. I got the matte black frames with grey polarized lenses. And of course, they're made in the USA. <3
Old 5th July 2008, 13:37   #9
k_rock923
\m/
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to k_rock923
Personally, I like Ray-Bans better. However, I'm hesitant to buy either since I inevitably destroy my sunglasses within two months of buying them.

Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway.
k_rock923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2008, 14:46   #10
fc*uk

^Look for a pair with sturdy frames. That's what I had to do until I developed a knack for not destroying mine. My first few pairs were strong enough to be stepped on a few times without breaking.
Old 14th July 2008, 04:07   #11
sgtfuzzbubble011

I've trained myself to take care of my sunglasses over the years. Since five pairs of my ******* cost over $300 each, I've learned to take really good care of them. Of course, this approach isn't for everyone.

My next eyewear purchase will be these. I talked with another friend of mine down at Sunglass World yesterday and asked her to order a pair for me. They'll probably be in by this coming weekend. I'll be paying for them with pocket change.
Old 14th July 2008, 04:54   #12
Vil

I'm happy with transition lenses.

present day present time
Vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2008, 18:20   #13
beanboy89
(Major Dude)
isn't very custom

*beanboy89 hugs his ****** XX's.

I absolutely hate all those huge-ass sunglasses out there these days that cover up half your damn face. Just get ones that cover up the eyes; that's all you need.
beanboy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2008, 11:25   #14
Bizznatch
Forum King

Send a message via AIM to Bizznatch
****** Splice FTW, too bad they discontinued them.
Bizznatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2008, 12:18   #15
sgtfuzzbubble011

I know. I love my ****** Hatchets, but they discontinued those, too. :|
Old 11th May 2010, 06:26   #16
hgnis
Hobbit Humper
Forum King

They really have not come out with anything too fantastic for some time now. Even this fine specimen does not have the storage you'd expect in this day and age

I am so important I feel the need to let it be known like a liberal discovering the internets for the first time. Uh hur hur hur. I also wash myself with a rag on a stick.
Realitybites
<3
hgnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2010, 09:41   #17
rockouthippie
Banned

[img]http://www.******.com/images/brochure/thumppro/tabs/kyle_turley.jpg[/img]

Somehow it's just not quite my style.

I disagree with Sarge though, but if you don't like the 60's style italian sunglasses, it was introduced by the quintessential style standard for her day.... Jackie Kennedy.

They still make these. They are Nina Ricci 3203 and go for $240.

Funky sunglasses weren't unique to Jackie.

http://www.robotnine.com/2009/01/elt...ection-of.html
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 07:10   #18
ethan.hunt
Banned

hey ! these look good while going for a nude party ! lolz...
ethan.hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist