Old 15th May 2007, 13:28   #81
dazzam

Hi Dro,
First off, just in case you thought your efforts weren't being appreciated, I want to thank you for your efforts with 'Auto Video Fullscreen'.
I started off with all the bells and whistles, dual monitors, etc.
Have moved back to single monitor, classic skin. After mucking around with the settings for a while, the best I can get is, when playing a mix of mp3's and Divx avi's, I can get it all to work properly, *except*, when a second avi happens to get played after another avi(the video is playing, but the visualisation stays on top).
If a third avi gets played in a row, then that one works ok(the video is on top). If a forth avi is played in a row, then that will do the same as the second avi, and so on(odd/even).

This is all using, Winamp 5.34, Auto Video Fullscreen v1.2.5, Milkdrop v1.04d(bundled with winamp). I did also try Geiss 2 but that was hopeless. btw, my avi's are using the input plugin DirectShow Decoder v1.02.

If there is already a solution, I'd like to know , and if there isn't, I want you to know that any extra work you do for this will not go unappreciated!!
Thanks,
Darren.
dazzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2007, 18:45   #82
gamegear

Thank you very much! i searched for something like this =)
gamegear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2013, 19:01   #83
the_real_jaykay

Send a message via ICQ to the_real_jaykay Send a message via AIM to the_real_jaykay Send a message via Yahoo to the_real_jaykay
Sorry to dig up a very old thread but is this plug-in still available? I could really use it for a party where I would like to project music videos and visualizations on my 2nd monitor output, and continue to use the first screen to manage the playlist.
the_real_jaykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2013, 20:27   #84
Aminifu
Forum King

Hi the_real_jaykay,

Sorry, DrO took down all his plug-ins last month. He has asked that no one PM him asking for any. If you can not find it archived somewhere on the WEB, then sadly it is no longer available.

Winamp Pro v5.666.3516 fully-patched - Quinto Black CT v3.6 skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit v21H1 desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2013, 20:46   #85
the_real_jaykay

Send a message via ICQ to the_real_jaykay Send a message via AIM to the_real_jaykay Send a message via Yahoo to the_real_jaykay
Curses and no luck. Seems like I just missed it. I wanted it for my Engagement party this weekend.

If any one has a copy I would be very greatful if you would inbox me.

Regards.
Old 14th March 2013, 20:49   #86
DrO

the plug-in didn't work properly anyway and had been broken for a few years. plus i don't think it would have done what you wanted anyway.
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2013, 20:54   #87
the_real_jaykay

Ok thank you for your time. I was trying to accomplish a visualization on the 2nd monitor, and when a music video came on it would open full screen over the visualization and when finished would close. Sucks I can not have visualizer and video in same window.
Old 14th March 2013, 22:53   #88
DrO

this plug-in wouldn't have allowed you to have them in the same window. modern skins can be used to make it seem like it but it's not really using the same window (which would alleviate some of the switching issues).
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2013, 10:55   #89
the_real_jaykay

I would be grateful if anyone could recommend such a skin. I have tried searching the forum and skins for a suitable one
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion