Old 16th June 2006, 15:27   #1
product247

I need someone to help me program a custom skin

I have money but I have only made mild progress on a custom skin. I have been paid some money already to develop it and would pass this on to you. If you have any examples of a modern custom skin then I would love to put some money in your pocket. I am on a tight deadline now and need someone that is not on too much of a learning curve. Please Help!!!
product247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2006, 15:50   #2
Guest232

I'm interested, but how much money are we talking about and can you give some more details on the skin and the progress you've made?
Old 16th June 2006, 16:06   #3
product247

I'd be willing to pay $500 for your services.. the skin is round with a eq drawer, mini mode and stick mode(long, thin stick player) go to www.neuroskins.com to see the skin.

The skin you see at neuroskins is a version 1 of the skin. There have been some additions such as the stick mode and a eq visualization at the center of the main player screen.

If you can show me some examples of your work and guarantee your work I can offer incentives. Im looking for proof of a great skin coder.
Old 16th June 2006, 21:00   #4
SLoB
Major Dude

neat skin idea, altho shape is not too original the overall aesthetics look cool
what i dont get is the blurb on the site page, if you got all that talent there then why do u need a coder?

anyways checkout http://www.skinconsortium.com we are just what your looking for

SC have just released Vortex and are currently working on coding some skins from the deviant art artists atm

if you put your skin in the modern skins section as a skin proposal (if your interested) then I'm sure we could all come to some arrangement
checkout the forum anyways, you've nothing to lose and we got some good guys in there, plus you'll see we mean business
SLoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2006, 22:11   #5
product247

Alright cool.. Actually they are building all types of app skins and I built the site.. They just gave me a shot at it but Im giving up!!! I actually have another guy working on it now but he needs some help so I wanted to have someone that can take it from scratch or mentor him so he can do something himself in the future.
Old 17th June 2006, 09:59   #6
hammerhead
The Shark
(Forum King)

Send a message via AIM to hammerhead
check your pms
hammerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Skinning and Design > Modern Skins