Old 17th July 2002, 20:45   #1
Saotome 2.0

Send a message via AIM to Saotome 2.0
Winamp Server

Ok, I've been dealing with this for about two months, ever since I signed up at winamp.com, but it is beginning to piss me off:

Last week, I noticed that I accidentally put my real name in on the form, so that when I review skins, my real name shows up. I wanted to change this.

I had forgotten the name of the website, so I asked if anyone knew. Atmo, being very helpful, gave me the website. But there was one problem.

The website does not work. Every time I click reload, it tells me that there is a problem with the server. Does anybody know how I can fix this?

--Saotome Takuya--

[edit]fucking typos[/edit]

OLD SCHOOL!
My Home Page
Saotome 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2002, 21:27   #2
jon_joy_1999
Major Dude

Location: The box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down the street from Jerry's bait Shop. You know the place.
Send a message via Yahoo to jon_joy_1999
if there is something that is wrong with a server and it's not yours there is nothing you can do about it, except hit refresh, and e-mail the server admin if you know his/her e-mail address. other than that there is nothing you can do.
peace
jjoy01
<edit> why do you care if your real name is up there. it's not like they know that (except every one who reads this thread) so why are you worried </edit>

jon_joy_1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist