• DarkRenegades
    • Aug 2015

Originally Posted by mix master View Post
    i well love to join your internet radio
    what radio u looking to join?

Comment

• DJ Ibliss
      • Aug 2015

IRV - Insane Radio Vibrations are currently seeking volunteer DJ's wanting to have fun.
      Must own SAM 2015.1 or better
      Please contact me DJ Ibliss or DJ WTF at http://xat.com/insanely

[edit]
      SAM 2015.1 is not required, unless you are running Windows 10, but you must have knowledge of SAM and how to DJ if running Win 7 or 8, a version will be acquired by accepted DJ's, thank you

Comment

• BoneyardRadio
        • Jul 2010

I am the Owner of WBYR Boneyard Radio The One Place With Non Stop Rock and I am looking for DJ's to start ASAP to fill all hours. go to www.boneyardradio.com or call 202-792-WBYR(9297).

Comment

• deejay swift
          • Nov 2015

Hi we are looking for internet radio djs for our radio station http://www.reflect2radio.com/ great looking website with chat room ,we are a dance music station all genres welcome ,new to radio djs welcome all we ask of you is to promote your radio session on facebook etc and the station ,full support from us as we want you to enjoy playing your beatz!

you can leave reply on here or contact me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/dj.swift2 add me and pm me lets get on it!!!

Comment

• DJ Purz
            • Dec 2015

I'M DOWN, ANY STATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

[email protected]

Comment

• mikeovernight
              • Jan 2016

Internet Station Seeks DJ's For Voice Tracking Only

We have five formats and are looking for DJ's to voice track for different hours. If you would like to reply..Please send a 1 min sample mp3 file.

This will be a non paid to start. All prep will be provided on line a week in advance for voice tracking.

You will need drop box account which is free to provide your voice tracks.

Comment

• BERadio
                • Feb 2016

Oldies, 70's & 80's DJ Wanted

How do you become a DJ with BullsEye Radio ?

Currently Bullseye Radio is seeking on air talent to fill in shifts, to help us to go live 24 hours a day - 7 days a week . The times available are on our calendar. There are many time slots available.

Here at BullsEye Radio we are a legally licensed Internet radio station so therfor , you must agree to adhere to our policies and rules that keep us legal, they are simple rules, nothing that cant be follwed easily, no vulgar or x-rated shows , no hate or discriminating shows, Playing specific promos at a specific time, things of that nature, there is no discussion about this. Thats the way it is. If you cant agree to that, then please do not apply.

All positions at this time are for experience only, hopefully when we get bigger, I will be able to offer a pay of some sort, but right now you would be doing this with no pay, to get your name out there.

We have a DJ process to be followed before you begin any on-air show. If you do not go through the process, you will not be allowed on air, simple as that.

While we are strict on the rules that keep us legal, we are lenient on the fun that you can have with BullsEye Radio. We have a Video chatroom,

state of the art Flash Technology, where we gather with our listeners, take requests, joke, laugh, go on cam, and it is really alot of fun. We have a good crowd of people.
                All the Times that are available are Eastern Standard Time. When applying for a certain time, please keep this in mind and adjust to your time zone.

We are a happy , professional, family here and hope you will consider joining us. FOR MORE INFO send me a message.

Remember, when people want the best . . . . they Aim for the BullsEye! Be part of a winning team, a great family of friends, and part of the people that really do have a love for music.

Here are a few things you'll want to make sure you have before applying :
                1) A large MP3 collection . . .at least enough music to do a 3 hour show
                2) A headset mic in good working condition that will bring your voice across the air clearly
                3) An idea of what type of show you want to do
                4) A fast computer with at least 1 gig of ram
                Must be serious and want to really be part of a team

THANK YOU
                John Michaels
                Owner / BullsEye Radio Broadcasting

Comment

• BERadio
                  • Feb 2016

Classic Country DJ Wanted

Anyone who likes Old Classic Country ( Johnny Cash - Hank Williams - Loretta Lynn - Tammy Wynette etc etc etc ) and is interested in doing a Sunday early evening show 6 to 9 EST Please contact me for more details .
                  ( B U L L S E Y E R A D I O atlivedotcom )

Comment

• SunnyRadio
                    • Mar 2016

Sunny Florida Radio is looking for all DJ's for our station

Sunny Florida Radio
                    is looking for DJ'S to cover all time slots
                    we are a brand new station only two weeks old
                    both male and female dj's wanted
                    no experience need we can train you

Comment

• DJ Ja9
                      • Apr 2016

Thunder Radio Canada seeking volunteer DJ(s)

We are a popular, fully licensed internet radio station that plays Rock, Country & Classic Hits. We are currently looking for individuals who are interested in being volunteer DJs. If you are interested in playing this type of music and joining our station, please contact me here. A decent library of music in these genres is appreciated but not necessary. Willing to train the right individual. Prefer people from US, Canada or Australia.
                      Last edited by DJ Ja9; 1 April 2016, 22:33. Reason: Update

Comment

• djtenderheart
                        • Aug 2015

Like to dj

Originally Posted by DJ Ja9 View Post
                        We are a popular, fully licensed internet radio station that plays Rock, Country & Classic Hits. We are currently looking for individuals who are interested in being volunteer DJs. If you are interested in playing this type of music and joining our station, please contact me here. A decent library of music in these genres is appreciated but not necessary. Willing to train the right individual. Prefer people from US, Canada or Australia.
                        I am looking for a station after a 3 yr break. Please contact me at dj.tenderheart on yahoo.

Comment

• DJ Ja9
                          • Apr 2016

Originally Posted by djtenderheart View Post
                          I am looking for a station after a 3 yr break. Please contact me at dj.tenderheart on yahoo.

Hi, I've tried to contact you via yahoo mail but have not received a response. Please check your email. Thanks!

Comment

• morphisdeceleste
                            • Jul 2016

Megalypse Radio looking for DJs

Hello, folks! I'm the admin of a new online radio station called Megalypse Radio. I'm searching high and low for DJs to host programs on this station. Pretty much all time slots and genres are open at this time, as I intend the station to be a stylistic jack-of-all-trades (and master of all). For more information, please contact me at: [email protected], and thank you.

Comment

• Jonny.c
                              • Aug 2016

Vibe Radio. Online.

Soul internet radio station looking for presenters with a good music knowledge And its Free!!!!!!!!! we are in uk we play all kinds of music Have you got wot it takes .
                              Last edited by Jonny.c; 1 August 2016, 07:12. Reason: Forgot Title

Comment

• playhotmusic
                                • Aug 2016

Hip Hop and R&B genre

Hi,
                                I'm a music streaming website and app owner. We are currently on Android with iOS being worked on to be released this year. We have an online radio which will be on both the android and iOS apps. Besides the radio we stream almost 20,000 songs in our apps and websites. We do have a license to do so meaning we wont face any legal issues. Although the app has Rap, R&B, Rock, And Country, our radio station is only for rap and r&b genres. As the owner I am also a producer of music/beats and a rapper so we do have some unsigned artists music playing as long as its R&B and RAP. This position is not paid its for free to get your name out while we get ours out. Thanks.

Please contact me on facebook if you're a dj and are interested on working with us.
                                Play Hot Music. 58 likes. Play Hot Music is your number one spot for music streaming. We have some of your favorite Hip Hop and R&B music.

Comment

Working...
                                X