Old 16th October 2012, 17:29   #1
Blackdoggy

Playlist and Download or Media Library help

First of all, I understand that podcasts that are listed in the download menu also appear in the local media menu view. What I need to do is some help in knowing what podcasts in the local media view have been moved to a playlist. It is confusing to move podcasts to a playlist and still see them in local media view because the next download session now lists more podcasts along with my older downloads. Then I end up copying double, triple podcasts into my playlist and have to manually delete extra podcasts.

It is very possible I am handling this in not the best way. But I think if I move podcasts to playlist and delete from local media view, they will disappear in the playlist also.

Can anyone suggest to to keep this straight so I always know which podcasts are in a playlist and which ones need to be placed there.

I also have the same 'syncing' problem when transferring podcasts to my mp3 player.
Thanks,
Blackdoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2012, 17:45   #2
Blackdoggy

Playlist

I think I have to somehow set my preferences in the syncing area. Have not checked out this yet, but maybe my answer is there?
Blackdoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support