Old 23rd December 2018, 12:55   #1
soggynoodles

windows10Tablet PC

i use my tabletpc for listening to my music while driving. the ui is too small and buttons not touch friendly. currently i use spirit skin for simplicity, just want a simple clean ui for when i switch songs and navigate when in vehicle.

i am completely satisfied with the skin ui but the problem is that when i scale the ui to 300% it becomes a blurry mess but the playlist is completely normal (font size 18) on my 1080 ips display
soggynoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2018, 13:42   #2
PeterK.
Quinto Black CT Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggynoodles View Post
... when i scale the ui to 300% it becomes a blurry mess but the playlist is completely normal (font size 18) on my 1080 ips display
This is the common nature of bitmap files while being resized. With other words: they get blurry = you cannot have it sharp. Unless you install a skin which was created for high-resolution displays purposfully. Like this one: Big Bento Modern. And you can change the size of the playlist font. Here.
PeterK. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2018, 17:48   #3
soggynoodles

i know what i'm doing. but it really makes me wonder why i can get the playlist to be nice and big but the player looks like dogshit when enlarged
doesnt even makes sense the player cant scale properly
soggynoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support