Old 4th December 2011, 23:48   #1
lukair

Please help :( (settings keep resetting)

Hi. I'm banging my head into the wall right now, I just can't figure our what happened.

I was running milkdrop for years, and it always remembered when I put title and time during the milkdrop running, so that when I exited and ran it the next time it remembered those settings.

But ever since I reinstalled my whole system, those settings keep resetting every time I exit milkdrop visualization. I'm getting desperade here, and I just can't push those F2 and F3 every time I run milkdrop as I do it pretty often. Sooner or later I will have to blow my brains out.

I installed the newest winamp btw, if that's of any importance. I tried also into searching for those options in some ini files in winamp folder, but I can't find any option like that in milkdrop2.ini file.

Can anybody help me?
lukair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2011, 19:45   #2
Nitorami
Major Dude

Sorry, no, actually I never knew these keys existed in the first place. But, if that is of any help, I can tell you I have the same behaviour here (running XP). I guess it is not a settings issue but was changed in one of the later winamp/milkdrop versions. You might go back to an earlier version if the issue is important to you.
Nitorami is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop