Old 7th July 2005, 08:15   #41
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Send a message via AIM to DJ ROACH
I think you need some sleep dude, It was right after your post. Wich was right after my last post, so unless I need more sleep then you I was talking about your post.
Wich BTW was pretty funny..... maybe I do need sleep....

Good Night

P.s. I dont quote people much if I am replying right after their post
DJ ROACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2005, 11:44   #42
Print
Forum King

No, I know that you were talking about the post above.. I just meant what part of that story was awesome? and.. well.. nevermind.
Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2005, 18:55   #43
johnnyshiloh

DL Roach, you will probably hate me, but here goes: You hit a nerve---I lived in a 7-unit building in LA for 16 years. The apartment building next door was very poorly managed. Inconsiderate neighbors blasting away at all hours. The one thing that worked was to occasionally aim my high powered multi-channel radio music at their apartment. It got comical at times. It also got worse---late night parties, inebriated partiers peeing on neighhood porches at night,---finally a really rough crowd moved in. People were scared. A young, gutsy lady finally proclaimed, "I want my neighborhood back!" We started a Neighborhood Watch. A police raid netted weapons from the problem apt. building and the inept owner sold her building. When a bunch of people are crammed into an apartment building, it only works if everyone has consideration for each other. Every inhabitant of the building has rights. My rights end where your nose begins and vice-versa. All it takes is one inconsiderate person to ruin it for everyone else. If I gotta put up with that loud pounding base beat shaking my windows, keeping me awake, interferring with my TV, my apartment is worthless! Now go ahead, let me have it.
johnnyshiloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2005, 21:28   #44
shakey_snake
Forum Domo

Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyshiloh
DL Roach
THE END.

elevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladylevitateme
shakey_snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2005, 09:12   #45
Print
Forum King

Lol.. that about sums it up.
Old 11th July 2005, 23:53   #46
DJ ROACH
Chick God
[Major Dude]

Send a message via AIM to DJ ROACH
Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyshiloh
DL Roach, you will probably hate me, but here goes: You hit a nerve---I lived in a 7-unit building in LA for 16 years. The apartment building next door was very poorly managed. Inconsiderate neighbors blasting away at all hours. The one thing that worked was to occasionally aim my high powered multi-channel radio music at their apartment. It got comical at times. It also got worse---late night parties, inebriated partiers peeing on neighhood porches at night,---finally a really rough crowd moved in. People were scared. A young, gutsy lady finally proclaimed, "I want my neighborhood back!" We started a Neighborhood Watch. A police raid netted weapons from the problem apt. building and the inept owner sold her building. When a bunch of people are crammed into an apartment building, it only works if everyone has consideration for each other. Every inhabitant of the building has rights. My rights end where your nose begins and vice-versa. All it takes is one inconsiderate person to ruin it for everyone else. If I gotta put up with that loud pounding base beat shaking my windows, keeping me awake, interferring with my TV, my apartment is worthless! Now go ahead, let me have it.
Sounds like your apartment sucks.
Glad I live here.
DJ ROACH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2005, 14:40   #47
johnnyshiloh

I don't live there any more. My sister emailed, "I have to admit, I can relate to Roach. I get so annoyed with people, everybody's just so dumb! ha."
johnnyshiloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2005, 15:17   #48
Print
Forum King

Your sister emailed "I have to admit, I can relate to Roach. I get so annoyed with people, everybody's just so dumb! ha."? That doesn't make sense.. emailed that to you? And if so, why is she emailing that to you?
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > The Bitchlist