Old 4th August 2009, 21:37   #1
albacore

Send a message via Yahoo to albacore
Loveline Lost?

I have been able to listen to two different streams of the talk show loveline for a hell of a long time. Shoutcast service offered two that would play 24/7. I have tried everything possible in an effort to find them the last couple of days with no luck. Anyone have some info, or tips? Yes I have read past posts and done my homework. It seems odd that whoever put these on would pull the proverbial plug. I mean the show is very funny and still popular. Thanks ,thanks and again thanks. Cheers!
albacore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2009, 23:01   #2
fc*uk

http://www.adamdrew.com/nonjava.htm

If that is the same show, then this is a listing of traditional radio stations that are playing the show, along with some that are also streaming it: http://www.adamdrew.com/stat.htm

As a side note, we don't control the listings here. Anyone who downloads DNAS and makes a public server will get listed in the yp. All SHOUTcast does is provide the software and a database to find stations. Other than that, we have little control over it.
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2009, 02:54   #3
albacore

thanks Detroit

Hey now, thanks for the quick reply. I figured that winamp isnt the outfit that manages these stations more like shoutcast. The reason that I even approached the members of this forum is because i just loaded a new (maybe even beta) version of this excellant software. Although it appears to have all the same features the shoutcast portion feels /looks a bit different. In the past I could simply use the search bar and find a couple of sources. Now when I do the same exact thing it comes with nothing except some cheesy lovesong foo. I havent explored the rest of the net, in that this does not rate too high on the list of activities. But I do sincerely thank you for taking the time to respond. Now, If one is ever so inclined. Check out any loveline episode that had David Allen Greer as the guest. The banter between him and Adam Corolla is absolutely hilarious. Greer is brilliant in this environment the chemistry between him and Corolla is well worth the listen. Cheers!
Old 5th August 2009, 11:22   #4
fc*uk

Glad to help

I believe I remembered hearing that the searches from the new yp differed from the old shoutcast listing from time to time (I might have that backwards too). I am unsure if that ever got resolved or not.

Check out http://classic.shoutcast.com for the old directory style...
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2009, 18:34   #5
albacore

I'll check it out. Thanks!
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Discussions