Old 20th January 2013, 17:16   #1
cuBEX7

Can I put another "window" to the top-bar?

Hello,

I think it's easier to show what my problem is, than to tell it, so here's an image (Actually I've got two questions as you'll see):

To my second question (on the bottom of the picture):

I want to move the bottom-window, which is showing the selected album's tracks, to another place, I want it to be on the left side of my music-library (album-view).

Are any of my intentions realizable?

Kind regards,

cuBEX7
cuBEX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2013, 21:08   #2
Aminifu
Forum King

Hi cuBEX7,

What you are showing is the default modern skin UI. It has all the major sub-windows enclosed in an over-all window. These sub-windows can not be moved around within the over-all window. You can look on the main site for other modern skin arrangements.

You should try a classic skin UI. The classic skins have all the major sub-windows as separate windows. They can be arranged almost anyway you want with respect to each other (experiment with the docking controls). However, the media library window will still be basically as you see it. But you can control the number of 'panes' displayed and some other options. Use those control boxes you see on the top left side just above the album cover images.

Winamp Pro 5.666.3516 fully-patched - Komodo X Touchscreen by Victhor skin
Windows 10 Home 64-bit desktop - Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system
Aminifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2013, 21:12   #3
DrO

changing the skin won't help with the second request - that is a fixed layout in the library plug-in and without the library plug-in being changed (which is ever so unlikely to happen), what is wanted for the second request is not possible.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support

Tags
add, order, relocation, view, window