Old 17th January 2021, 16:42   #1
AtomicWolf

Confused and Need Help.

Hey all,

So I’m a little stumped and don’t really know what to do: I recently moved to shoutcast from another service and was luckily able to get it up and running here.

My questions:

1. For some reason when I try to log into the Radio Manager, I’m met with an endless blue “loading” screen and I can’t do anything to see my stats or anything of the sort. I CAN go into the planner and add/edit the stream though.

2. Where is support? I opened up 3 requests more than a month ago and no one’s gotten back to me. I sent in my TuneIn info to them so metadata would show, but only crickets from ShoutCast support.

I’m definitely concerned about continuing to use this platform in the future because there doesn’t seem to be a solid team of people behind it. Can anyone clear this up for me?
AtomicWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2021, 14:07   #2
djanthonystyles

Shoutcast to me has been MIA since 2019. I've sent a bunch of support tickets in 2019 and 2020 with no response. Another issue is that the directory goes down at least once a month for like 2-3 days. This means you won't be publicly listed until they fix it each time.
djanthonystyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2021, 14:48   #3
LStratmann

I have written to support several times and have received NO response. Maybe you have more luck.
LStratmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2021, 01:15   #4
AtomicWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by djanthonystyles View Post
Shoutcast to me has been MIA since 2019. I've sent a bunch of support tickets in 2019 and 2020 with no response. Another issue is that the directory goes down at least once a month for like 2-3 days. This means you won't be publicly listed until they fix it each time.
Okay, now that really concerns me as I've just moved the station over here recently. Luckily I haven't experienced any stream issues, but the fact that this top-notch looking service is seemingly abandoned is troubling. I actually like the ShoutCast setup, but I'm wary to say the least :/
AtomicWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Shoutcast > Shoutcast Technical Support

Tags
radio manager, station, support, technical