Old 25th June 2009, 23:18   #1
mysterious_w
Forum King

Michael Jackson's dead. Maybe.

Pop star Michael Jackson has been rushed to hospital in Los Angeles after suffering a suspected cardiac arrest.

The singer was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his Bel Air home at about 1230 (1900GMT), media reports say.

Unconfirmed reports on TMZ entertainment website say the 50-year-old star has died.

The paramedics performed CPR on Jackson as the ambulance took him to the UCLA medical centre, officials say.

Crowds have begun to gather outside the facility, whose emergency centre has been roped off by police.

The star was due to begin a series of comeback concerts with an appearance at London's O2 arena on 13 July.

He has a history of health problems and has not completed a concert tour in 12 years.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8119951.stm

mysterious_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2009, 23:43   #2
rockouthippie
Banned

Yep. He's Toast.

Wow. He was only 50.
rockouthippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2009, 00:19   #3
fc*uk

Amazing.

Will be interesting to see how he goes down in history. We've either got the musical genius that he undoubtedly was, or the post musical freak show which no one can deny.

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone will ever be able to separate the freak from the legend. It's a shame really.
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2009, 00:47   #4
rockouthippie
Banned

Freak show gets my vote.
Old 26th June 2009, 02:07   #5
Razzinno
Piffle Producer

It shall be so. Madness in great ones must not unwatched go.
Razzinno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2009, 04:18   #6
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

But from around 1980 to '89 he freaking ruled. The man had the funk in large quantities. They can never take that away from him. Freak show in his late thirties to fifty, but he really was the king of pop in his Twenties.

"Which is worse, ignorance or indifference?"

"I don't know, and I don't care."
watadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2009, 12:49   #7
fc*uk

I'm not going to disagree with that for a second whatadoo. He is also the man who is responsible for largely bringing "black music" to "white america"; first black man to be on MTV, and he was massive to boot, as you said.

It is just sad, his name, I think, will be massively tarnished due to what he did in his late thirties to fifty. Sad because that is not how he should be remembered, but I have a sinking feeling it is going to be how he is remembered.

I hope I am wrong.
Old 26th June 2009, 23:26   #8
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by fc*uk
Sad because that is not how he should be remembered, but I have a sinking feeling it is going to be how he is remembered.
Sad, that anyone would remember him other than as the pedophile that he was. Sad, that anyone would still buy concert tickets. Sad, that anyone would excuse him because he was a pop star. Sad, that the news paints the little perve as anything but a sexual predator.

Gimme a break! In the end he was just a singer and dancer who liked to sleep with little boys and died of being a drug addict!

Yawn! He's dead... bummer... What did I do with my cigarettes?
Old 26th June 2009, 23:35   #9
fc*uk

I thought we were still waiting on that drug addict thing to be proven yea or nay ... did I miss something?

By the way, I am not saying that everyone should forgive and excuse him for being a pedophile because of what he accomplished early in life. I also disagree that the news paints him as the best person ever. People in the media clearly admit that the man is messed up (sorry, no direct proof, it was all from news I was watching last night).

I am just saying I hope he is not only remembered as being a perv that slept with little boys.
Old 26th June 2009, 23:41   #10
rockouthippie
Banned

Not remembered at all would suit me. I'm sorry. But I think pedophiles don't deserve to get hung with a new rope.

Todays news. What a great guy he was! What a humanitarian! What a musical inspiration!

What a drug addict BABY RAPER!

Poor Michael.... another poor victim of fame....

Fuck me!

Last edited by rockouthippie; 27th June 2009 at 00:29.
Old 27th June 2009, 03:15   #11
fc*uk

If you did read that .... Well then that's a load of shite, I agree.
Old 27th June 2009, 10:12   #12
Paul_Bags
Major Dude

I lol'd. Seriously: "did you hear? micheal jackson just died." "really? lol."

His musical high point was before my time, I was born in 87. So all I remember is shitty outdated pop crap songs, turns into freak pedo. Apparently his CD's sold out at the local version of walmart after he died. I don't get it.

[edit2]Never heard the rumors of drug addition, but thats the first thing I thought when I heard 'heart attack'.

[edited for taste...]
Paul_Bags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2009, 10:23   #13
rockouthippie
Banned

World Mourns Michael Jackson - Tributes Pour In
'King of Pop' was major influence on younger artists
Michael Jackson looked up to Gandhi for inspiration
Michael Jackson mourners vie for CDs, memorabilia
Michael Jackson fans flock to Seattle museum

Did we somehow forget when we call him the "Prince of POP" that stands for "Probably Oppressive Predator"!
Old 27th June 2009, 14:20   #14
watadoo
JEDI MASTER

I guess the Winamp Forums has finally jumped the shark for me for the last time, when its filling with hate and vitriol and pissing on a musicians grave.

I guess its fitting that's it's over for me since this is 10 years to the month from when it was started, it's mission to talk about a love for music and technology and a great app -- and now it's degenerated largely into ugly noise and hyper opinionated nausea by lonely hate filled losers and a bunch of kids still wet behind the ears. You can have it to yourselves, there's nothing of interest for me here anymore.

"Which is worse, ignorance or indifference?"

"I don't know, and I don't care."
watadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2009, 18:49   #15
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by watadoo
and pissing on a musicians grave.
Pissing on a child molesters grave........ Since when was pop music? Are you wearing your cone bra again? Did you remember to renew your NAMBLA membership card? Did the news make your mascara run? Get your panties in a bunch? Send you running off to the steam room for some consolation? Or are you still trolling the grade school?

I think they ought to bury Michael Jackson upside down with his ass sticking out of the ground at Neverland, so that he could redeem himself as a handy bicycle rack.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 27th June 2009 at 19:22.
Old 28th June 2009, 02:57   #16
germain47

Quote:
I think they ought to bury Michael Jackson upside down with his ass sticking out of the ground at Neverland, so that he could redeem himself as a handy bicycle rack.
The story of Michael Jackson is a tragedy of genius coupled with all too human frailties and dysfunctions. Anyone can label a person with derogatory names and dismiss the complexity that makes a human life. What is lacking on your part is a true sense of empathy. It seems to have been replaced by a highly elevated sense of self-righteous. It so easy to smugly sit on your high & mighty throne and pass judgment on mere mortals. I find your comments, as usual, distasteful, steeped in fear and hatred.
germain47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2009, 03:50   #17
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by germain47
I find your comments, as usual, distasteful, steeped in fear and hatred.
No fear, just hatred, and if you don't hate FUCKING CHILD MOLESTERS! you must be some sort of freak yourself.

Yes. We all have human frailties and dysfunctions, but we don't rape little boys while pretending to be Peter Pan.

Pardon me all to pieces for not being more understanding...
Old 28th June 2009, 06:15   #18
Paul_Bags
Major Dude

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
Old 28th June 2009, 06:40   #19
rockouthippie
Banned

I can't believe your liberal bullshit moral relativism extends to child molesters.

There is right. There is wrong. There is even gray. That's usually just bullshit excuses to justify wrong, but I can even go along with that... a bit...

Next you'll be excusing poor misunderstood serial killers....

If Son of Sam could have only moonwalked..

It's been said that I'm angry, a loser, hateful... bla bla bla bla... I didn't rape any babies, but somehow I and people like me are the problem.

People that didn't lie, cheat, steal, rape babies, spread VD or pop out babies for welfare. People that don't require liberal understanding, compassion or moral relativism.

Their crime? Just saying "Whoa, that's fucked up! Quit being a douche bag!".

While liberals struggle for a world where everything is acceptable and nothing is taboo except going to church on Sunday.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 28th June 2009 at 07:48.
Old 29th June 2009, 03:25   #20
germain47

Quote:
No fear, just hatred, and if you don't hate FUCKING CHILD MOLESTERS! you must be some sort of freak yourself.
So I don't share your hatred and you can do no better than stooping to name calling. Intellectually weak at best. Please, spare me.

Before you cast judgment, make sure you have cast the mote from your own eyes. Harboring hatred is not something to wear as a badge of honor. Instead it speaks of one in denial of his own darkness. However, whatever demons you harbor don't need to be projected on to others. You can have them back, they are yours to master.
germain47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2009, 03:28   #21
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Please, spare me.
No. There must be something seriously wrong with you if you can turn a blind eye to a pedophile because he could sing and dance. Does your love of child molesters extend to Catholic priests as well, or does singing and dancing create the criteria for being "troubled" rather than a predator?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Quote:
Before you cast judgment, make sure you have cast the mote from your own eyes.
At least quote the bible correctly (Luke 6):

Quote:
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

6 ¶ Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
I consideth my own mote and sayeth Jackson was a baby raping swine, a dirty leg humping dog and didn't deserveth a penny, much less a pearl.

Luke 6 is an admonition against hypocrisy, not a free ride for scumbags.

Last edited by rockouthippie; 29th June 2009 at 04:34.
Old 1st July 2009, 15:59   #22
ujay
Forum King

Isn't he supposed to rise from the dead today or something.

UJ
ujay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2009, 21:12   #23
rockouthippie
Banned

If he'd pull that off, that would impress me...
Old 2nd July 2009, 23:34   #24
Razzinno
Piffle Producer

If he'd pull that off, that would depress me...
Razzinno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2009, 09:00   #25
nelo

this is sad. it made me teary eyed when i heard of this news. child-molester issues aside, he still is one of the greatest musicians we've ever had. rip jacko!

remove w32.ircbot from your computer now!
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2009, 08:36   #26
rockouthippie
Banned

I guess if you like plastic, drum machine generated, synthesizer drool............. aka pop music...

Now go chew some Styrofoam. Michael would have wanted you to.

Like the Martian Dolls in the Toy Story Claw Vending Machine you have been programmed that pop is music.

"We must go... to the Brittany Concert...."

I love Hannah Montana OoooooH! Zzzt!
Old 8th July 2009, 02:32   #27
MegaRock
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to MegaRock Send a message via Yahoo to MegaRock
We'll just make this simple...

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26713&src=news

As far as the molestation thing goes nothing was ever proven. If it happened then the parents of the children involved should be put in front of a firing line because they could have put him in jail. Instead one case was ended with the parents getting 20 million to back off which they gladly took and the other one they had no proof.

In this country you are innocent until you're proven guilty so I can't hold that over him. As far as music goes it was never my kind of music being that I am a rocker but to be the best selling artist of all time speaks volumes - he is ahead of the Beatles and Elvis and actually owned the Beatles catalog. Guess he did something right.

And did you know he had written classical music?

Freak? Yes. But then again aren't Dennis Rodman, Prince, Britney Spears and pretty much everyone else in music?

Megarock Radio - St. Louis Since 1998!
Tune In Now!
Corporate Radio Sucks! No suits, all rock!
MegaRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2009, 06:08   #28
Paul_Bags
Major Dude

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Sir Psycho Sexy

He's a freak of nature
But we love him so
He's a freak of nature
But we let him go

Also:
I got stopped by a lady cop
In my automobile
She said get out and spread your legs
And then she tried to cop a feel
That cop she was all dressed in blue
Was she pretty? Boy I'm tellin' you
She stuck my butt with her big black stick
I said "what's up?" now suck my dick
Like a ram getting ready to jam the lamb
She whimpered just a little when she felt my hand
On her crotch so very warm
I could feel her getting wet through her uniform
Proppin' her up on the black and white
Unzipped and slipped "ooo that's tight"
I swatted her like no swat team can
Turned a cherry pie right into jam

The chilli's have some of the best descriptive lyrics.
Old 8th July 2009, 11:27   #29
rockouthippie
Banned

Chris Rock on Michael Jackson

"Another Kid!. It's like another dead white chick showing up at OJ's house"
Old 8th July 2009, 16:44   #30
MegaRock
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to MegaRock Send a message via Yahoo to MegaRock
Guess these two tidbits should be thrown in:

From Us Magazine:

Though Michael Jackson was wed to Prince and Paris’ mother, Debbie Rowe, their biological father is Arnold Klein, Jackson’s L.A.-based dermatologist and Rowe’s former boss, multiple sources confirm to the new issue of Us Weekly.

“He is the dad,” says a Jackson insider. “He and Debbie signed an agreement saying they would never reveal the truth.”

Though neither Rowe nor Jackson ever confessed to their kids’ true lineage, she did admit in 2002 that she carried his children as a personal favor (and would not confirm that the marriage was ever consummated).

“I said, ‘Let me do this. You need to be a dad. You have been so good to me,’” Rowe — who met Jackson when she was a nurse’s assistant in the 1980s — has said.

Klein would not give a comment to Us.

And...

Jordan Chandler was the kid who accused Michael Jackson of impropriety and led to the lawsuit against the famous singer. Now that Michael Jackson has passed away, there is renewed interest in the case made by Jordan Chandler and Evan Chandler.

Evan Chandler was the father of the boy who accused Michael Jackson that embroiled the now dead singer in one of his biggest criminal cases.

The two – Michael and Jordan – had become very good friends but Jordan’s father Evan did not approve of the friendship. Very soon, the case took a tabaloidesuqe turn when the kid, some say prompted by his father, accused Michael Jackson of having an unnatural relation with the kid.

As it goes in high profile cases, before you know it, media and law start hounding. Now I don’t want to make it sound like MJ was all innocent. But the fact of the matter is, we will never know what the truth is. Being a rich celebrity, it is very much possible that the kid’s family might have done it for the money. But who knows. Truth could be somewhere in between.
>> Show Some Love! Grab Michael Jackson Ringtones!

Anyhow, there is lot of speculation going around – Now that Michael Jackson is dead, Jordan Chandler is claiming that he basically cooked up the story to mooch money off Michael Jackson.

I am not sure how much truth there is to it, but there are underground sites which are claiming that Jordan is asking for forgiveness and is recanting the claims he made earlier about MJ being involved in a relationship with him.

Megarock Radio - St. Louis Since 1998!
Tune In Now!
Corporate Radio Sucks! No suits, all rock!
MegaRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2009, 19:47   #31
rockouthippie
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaRock
I am not sure how much truth there is to it
Apparently none.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Community Center > Breaking News