Old 24th January 2005, 10:16   #1
niktheguru

Any work on wasabi player?

Hey guys, i know its been a long time. But has any work on wasabi player been done? Theres been no info on here or wasabidev.org for a while? is this project really dead?? I still miss the quality of the winamp 3 crossfader. (tho i'm just about managed to get the winamp 5 one nearly as good)

Any updates? some talented programmers must have?? surely?? Hopefully.

What this wasabi wiki thing??

I love winamp 5 too, but i still miss good ol winamp 3 (i was one of the few who really liked it)

Nikhil

Last edited by niktheguru; 24th January 2005 at 10:36.
niktheguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2005, 15:37   #2
mikm
Major Dude

Nullsoft is no longer associated with Wasabi Player (nor has it been since Winamp3 was dumped).

powered by C₂H₅OH
mikm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2005, 15:48   #3
niktheguru

Yeah i know, but i know that a lot of the members of this forum were taking on the project. I just wanted to know what was happening with it. If anything....

Nikhil
niktheguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2005, 18:20   #4
Nunzio390
Nugatory Aluminator
Look it up

Send a message via AIM to Nunzio390 Send a message via Yahoo to Nunzio390
Well, there appears to be at least some work going on, according to what's listed at the Recent Changes page...Now I was always one of those Winamp3 v1.0 "die-hards" but I really haven't been following Wasabi development at all since the death of Winamp3, so I'm unsure if Russ (who had been majorly involved at one point) is still involved or not.

Don't email or PM me concerning Winamp. Instead, either start a NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY in the appropriate thread in these forums. This will also benefit others who may have a similar question or problem. But before posting, please first Search the forums and read all FAQs and all Sticky threads.

ORB Remote Broadcast

[ Automated Jukebox | Nunzio's Home | Wacky Videos | Solve the Prunella Puzzle! ]
[ LINE RIDER! | My Resume | Virtual Chess | Composite Sketch | My Niece's Band ]
[ Plugins by Joonas | DrO's Winamp Plugins and Extras | K-Jöfol ]
Nunzio390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Discussion