Oh god o god, this is the only feature that I am dying for! I have tens of MP3 audiobooks that I keep losing the places for!
Foobar already has this as a 3rd party integration.
Winamp has no current alternative, other than Amarok, which was written over a decade ago, buggy, mostly
non-functional and out of development.
Please Please Please Please Pleaaaaaaaaaaase guys! Winamp is my favorite music player ever and I have gotten to a config that I love, but this is the only thing missing.
Basically, what I want
1) Plugin/feature that enables bookmarking
2) Feature saves the data into a file (e.g, .dat) inside of /bookmarks folder in winamp
3) Has a window that is dockable
inside of winamp that holds all global bookmarks
4) One can scroll through the bookmarks inside of the window
5) One can set a GLOBAL HOTKEY to a) set bookmark b) replace all bookmarks with current
Have I missed anything?
Is this possible? If anyone else wants this, please let us know in the thread! For now, it's back to foobar for audiobooks