Old 12th December 2016, 04:08   #1
DJ Crazy Jimmy

Exclamation Free bandwidth - giving away free re broadcast shoutcast

Hello all,

I know how it can be starting your own stream, and for years i mean over 15+ years I have never found the best way to manage bandwidth for an stream, until now.

I have extra bandwith on my streaming server and want to help out whoever might have the need. I can rapidly deploy an shoutcast & icecast servers quickly and give you access to rebroadcast your stream from home to my server that runs in an high speed datacentre.

Why am I doing this ? Because I believe in good karma, that's pretty much the big thing. Also however, I am learning how to expand services to be an better host., currently I am running my own network of 12 Streaming Servers and have reached over 155 countries and have broadcasted over three + years of audio in less than 7 months. No marketing or advertising really, just build it and they came. :-)

So if you really want to see what streaming is all about maybe your learning how this works and need some assistance and don't want to commit to buying an stream from providers online i'll help you out just reply to this and or send me an Direct Message on here., and happy streaming !
DJ Crazy Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Streaming Service & Monetization

Tags
free streaming server, hosting, shoutcast, stream, streaming audio